01-31-2012, 11:36 AM
HE has a nice game vs us... book it

no sarcasm, no red font. I bet Ocho has a nice game this week

Who started this "book it" thing?

and can we get a definition on "Nice"

an impact, i say he has 3-4 reception, 50-70 yards, possibly a TD

kbusch22
01-31-2012, 11:37 AM
I somehow wouldn't put it past Belichick to store a future Hall of Famer on his roster all season for the sole purpose of saving him for the Super Bowl.

burier
01-31-2012, 11:37 AM

no sarcasm, no red font.* I bet Ocho has a nice game this week

Who started this "book it" thing?

and can we get a definition on "Nice"

an impact, i say he has 3-4 reception, 50-70 yards, possibly a TD

Wow...

He damn well better not have a game like that.

burier
01-31-2012, 11:38 AM
I somehow wouldn't put it past Belichick to store a future Hall of Famer on his roster all season for the sole purpose of saving him for the Super Bowl.

and Chad Johnson is not going in the Hall Of Fame.

burier
01-31-2012, 11:38 AM

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 11:39 AM

1 catch for 12 yards tops.

And I'm being gracious about giving him 12 yards.

Ruttiger711
01-31-2012, 11:40 AM
I somehow wouldn't put it past Belichick to store a future Hall of Famer on his roster all season for the sole purpose of saving him for the Super Bowl.</P>

i agree - but what does that have to do with this thread?</P>

Ruttiger711
I somehow wouldn't put it past Belichick to store a future Hall of Famer on his roster all season for the sole purpose of saving him for the Super Bowl.</P>

i agree - but what does that have to do with this thread?</P>

Big Blue 418
Why don't we just lay down and concede the game now ? . Why bother playing ?

Pakman
This feels like the 49ers game all over again. Everyone talks about this or that...just can't wait till Sunday

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 11:41 AM

unless Ocho bounces back next year and finishes his career off with some legit numbers for the next 2-3 years, no way hes in the hall

AllTuckedUp
01-31-2012, 11:42 AM
This isn't some sort of amazing prediction. I don't think anyone should be surprised if he does. We all know how good Ochocinco is. If he is matched up against one of our weaker corners then he can easily break out.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 11:42 AM

i think he was being sarcastic in response to the thread my maple syrup loving friend started last week

Sundown
01-31-2012, 11:43 AM
I don see how he will. He had trouble learning the playbook all season and has failed to get separation when running routes.

burier
01-31-2012, 11:44 AM

i think he was being sarcastic in response to the thread my maple syrup loving friend started last week

ahh I see

MattMeyerBud

I dunno, i gotta feeeelin

perfect storm to get ocho in for some designed things. Has the emotion of life on his side this week - i think they try and get him involved to supplement Gronk

G-Man67
well a lot of that will depend on Gronk's health, but let's face it, while he is barely an average WR now, he does like the big stage, so i suppose he could be a surprise contributor

MattMeyerBud
Why don't we just lay down and concede the game now ? . Why bother playing ?

somebody put a nipple on his bottle

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 11:45 AM
This feels like the 49ers game all over again. Everyone talks about this or that...just can't wait till Sunday

sooo your annoyed people are talking about the game - on the teams message boards

allllrighty then

and if anybody showed concerns for the 49ers game, it would seem that they were right seeing as how it played out no?

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 11:48 AM
This isn't some sort of amazing prediction. I don't think anyone should be surprised if he does. We all know how good Ochocinco is. If he is matched up against one of our weaker corners then he can easily break out.

well I just bring it up cuz I was watching ESPN yestyerday and Cris Carter had a funny line "Ocho Cinco has played one more snap in these playoffs than I have".

Funny and true, but has nothing to do wtih this game. And just the way he scoffed and everybody is trying to act like he was deactivated last week because of any other reason besides he was at his fathers funeral. Combine the fact that BB has a soft spot for Ocho, the fact that they did try hitting the deep threat a couple of times last week, the fact that he has that emotion which I NEVER overlook of a traumatic event in his life, plus the fact that GRonk is going to possibly be handicapped for this game

I just feel like this is the perfect storm to try and use Ocho

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 11:49 AM
I don see how he will. He had trouble learning the playbook all season and has failed to get separation when running routes.

like I said, i'm going on record saying that I think he gets some designed plays for him this week..

JJC7301
01-31-2012, 11:51 AM

</P>

Maybe even Branch. NE has a lethal arsenal and a HOF QB -- at least someone's going to wrap up some nice yardage. </P>

swimeasy
01-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, have to admit, I've had concerns about him and Branch. Ocho's also back from his dad's funeral, so that may add to his motivation.

wolfie
01-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Let's all agree... someone, is going to catch something, for some yards, during the game. The way Giantsfans are talking here, we might as well just lay on the floor, start crying and kicking our feet while screaming NO, NO, NO, IT CAN'T BE TRUE, NE WON THE GAME.</P>

My God, we don't even know who won the coin flip. We'll be fine and win the game. I think 31-24.</P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Let's all agree... someone, is going to catch something, for some yards, during the game. The way Giantsfans are talking here, we might as well just lay on the floor, start crying and kicking our feet while screaming NO, NO, NO, IT CAN'T BE TRUE, NE WON THE GAME.</p>

My God, we don't even know who won the coin flip. We'll be fine and win the game. I think 31-24.</p>

</p>

jesus god man, get ahold o fyourself

somehow me saying Ocho having a decent day equates to u whining that "we may as well lay on the floor with the way Giants fnas are talking"

buck up bart

BUCCKKKK UPPPP

(name the movie)

NJ10
01-31-2012, 12:08 PM
I hear everybody saying this, i don't get it. They guy has done nothing all year. I'll be surprised if he has more than 20 yards receiving.

bLuereverie
01-31-2012, 12:12 PM
I can maybe seen one play with an unexpected result, but I just don't see it.

swimeasy
01-31-2012, 12:13 PM
I hear everybody saying this, i don't get it. They guy has done nothing all year. I'll be surprised if he has more than 20 yards receiving.

"I'll be surprised"- maybe that's the exact impact BB is going for?

burier
01-31-2012, 12:17 PM

its so funny how BB has created this mystique where everyone thinks he's this calculated mastermind.

If a guy squeezes a ball in the endzone he's not even in the Superbowl...Or maybe BB plotted to make that guy drop the pass

Sundown
01-31-2012, 12:19 PM

like I said, i'm going on record saying that I think he gets some designed plays for him this week..

I hear ya. The person the could have a big game for them is Faulk. Dink and Dunk them for those all purpose yards.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 12:20 PM

its so funny how BB has created this mystique where everyone thinks he's this calculated mastermind.

If a guy squeezes a ball in the endzone he's not even in the Superbowl...Or maybe BB plotted to make that guy drop the pass

and miss the FG

NJ10
01-31-2012, 12:37 PM

perfect storm to get ocho in for some designed things. Has the emotion of life on his side this week - i think they try and get him involved to supplement Gronk

If thats the case and they try to supplement for Gronk by getting Chad involved, that is great news for us. I hope that is the case. We will not know how Gronks ankle is until we see him running around out there.

ny06
01-31-2012, 12:38 PM

</P>

And what makes you think this?</P>

Whatever your smoking or drinking please refrain before posting.. Thanks [;)]</P>

swimeasy
01-31-2012, 12:38 PM

They didn't call him 'Captain Sominex' for nothing.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 12:39 PM

</p>

And what makes you think this?</p>

Whatever your smoking or drinking please refrain before posting.. Thanks [;)]</p>

if i did that then i would only have about 10k posts

Providence
01-31-2012, 12:54 PM
Care to make it interesting?

If Ocho goes for 60 yds or more AND scores a TD I lose. If he goes for less than 60 yards or doesn't score at all, you lose.

The loser has to write "Morehead is the smartest and best poster on the entire Giants message board" in their signature and leave it there for the entire week after the superbowl.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:01 PM

If Ocho goes for 60 yds or more AND scores a TD I lose. If he goes for less than 60 yards or doesn't score at all, you lose.

The loser has to write "Morehead is the smartest and best poster on the entire Giants message board" in their signature and leave it there for the entire week after the superbowl.

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

and either 5 receptions or a td

why not - bet on

byron
01-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Care to make it interesting? If Ocho goes for 60 yds or more AND scores a TD I lose. If he goes for less than 60 yards or doesn't score at all, you lose. The loser has to write "Morehead is the smartest and best poster on the entire Giants message board" in their signature and leave it there for the entire week after the superbowl.

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on
I wouldn't risk it Matt!!!

bgblucru5656
01-31-2012, 01:07 PM
who?

Providence
01-31-2012, 01:07 PM

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on

No dice on the receptions count. That's easy money with Brady. It's yards and TD's or bust.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:10 PM

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on

No dice on the receptions count. That's easy money with Brady. It's yards and TD's or bust.

ur getting even money on a bet that wouldn't be even money

i never guaranteed a TD, think he may...

Providence
01-31-2012, 01:20 PM

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on

Fair enough.

Here's the new bet then: At least 50 yards and at least 6 receptions. Anything less then 50 yards OR anything less than 6 receptions and you lose.

If he happens to grab a TD in addition to getting the 50 yds and 6 recs. then I will have the dreaded signature for 2 full weeks (He has to get the yards and recs. too, if he happens to catch one ball for 9 yards and it's a TD then you lose).

Thoughts?

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:21 PM

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on

Fair enough.

Here's the new bet then: At least 50 yards and at least 6 receptions. Anything less then 50 yards OR anything less than 6 receptions and you lose.

If he happens to grab a TD in addition to getting the 50 yds and 6 recs. then I will have the dreaded signature for 2 full weeks (He has to get the yards and recs. too, if he happens to catch one ball for 9 yards and it's a TD then you lose).

Thoughts?

50 and 6 points or receptions

MikeIsaGiant
01-31-2012, 01:26 PM
He won't have 1 touchdown, but he'll have his fair share of yards. If anyone is having a good game, you better believe it's Wes or their TEs

Providence
01-31-2012, 01:28 PM

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on

Fair enough.

Thoughts?

Done. But the extra week clause for a TD is out if it can replace his lack of receptions.

Fair?

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:29 PM

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on

Fair enough.

Thoughts?

Done. But the extra week clause for a TD is out if it can replace his lack of receptions.

Fair?

fair

do I get some type of bonus for a 100 yard game?

or multiple TD game?

Itlan
01-31-2012, 01:31 PM
He's their best wideout, ironically.

Providence
01-31-2012, 01:35 PM

lol thats cruel

but 50 yards

why not - bet on

Fair enough.

Thoughts?

Fair?

fair

do I get some type of bonus for a 100 yard game?

or multiple TD game?

No. The signature for a week is despicable enough. If this type of wagering continues we'd be on a slippery slope to one of us having to give Morehead a foot massage. No thanks.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:38 PM
It would just be annoying if i lost this bet and ocho had 5 receptions for 100 yards

are you a fantasy player by any chance?

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 01:39 PM
He's their best wideout, ironically.

Deon Branch is their best wideout.

burier
01-31-2012, 01:41 PM
It would just be annoying if i lost this bet and ocho had 5 receptions for 100 yards

You just roped yourself into rooting for the opposing team in the Superbowl

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:41 PM

how do u figure that? by guessing what a players stats will be?

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 01:43 PM

Oh I agree that they try to get him involved and like I said, he's going to be their vertical threat to stretch our zone (whether he catches anything or not, they'll take their shots to keep us honest).

But I have yet to see Ocho show up in a big game and I'd be highly surprised if this is the one he finally does.

But BB has gotten bigger miscreants to perform for him in the past.

Eli TO Shockey
01-31-2012, 01:44 PM
funny. your man crush on ocho is getting a little weird. the guy did nothing all season. he gets 5 snaps if hes lucky. BOOK IT!

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:45 PM
funny. your man crush on ocho is getting a little weird. the guy did nothing all season. he gets 5 snaps if hes lucky. BOOK IT!

what man crush do i have?

ur confusing me with bandwagon

burier
01-31-2012, 01:46 PM

Well no...The OP was fine but now you've actually bet that a player from the opposing team will have a good game. Which would obviously aid in us losing the game.

So unless you take bets and hope you lose...

Eli TO Shockey
01-31-2012, 01:48 PM

you've been expecting him to blow up all season. i remember u starting him 1 week in fanatasy football. lol. hes done nothing to warrant any kind of production. BB has no faith in him and neither does Brady. 4 months later, he still cant figure out the playbook. The last thing BB will do is put in a player who doesnt know which routes to run. If he plays, it benefits the giants.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:51 PM

Well no...The OP was fine but now you've actually bet that a player from the opposing team will have a good game. Which would obviously aid in us losing the game.

if ur suggesting that whether a Pats player has reaches 50 yards receiving means we're going to lose, your going to have a depressing 3 hours

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:51 PM

you've been expecting him to blow up all season. i remember u starting him 1 week in fanatasy football. lol. hes done nothing to warrant any kind of production. BB has no faith in him and neither does Brady. 4 months later, he still cant figure out the playbook. The last thing BB will do is put in a player who doesnt know which routes to run. If he plays, it benefits the giants.

U should get in on this bet

loser has to say DAVEN IS THE GREATEST POSTER EVER

ELIteManning
01-31-2012, 01:54 PM
buck up bart

BUCCKKKK UPPPP

(name the movie)

How High?!?

Kruunch
01-31-2012, 01:54 PM

if ur suggesting that whether a Pats player has reaches 50 yards receiving means we're going to lose, your going to have a depressing 3 hours

Burier is just mad because he can't count to 50.

True story.

Eli TO Shockey
01-31-2012, 01:55 PM

haha wheres JB giants when you need him?

does this go in the sig? for how long ? 30 days? whats the over under? im in. easy bet

burier
01-31-2012, 01:56 PM

honestly...If Ocho does anything productive thats probably a bad sign because it means that Brady is probably having his way and throwing it to Ocho to just to grand stand like the Patriots like to do.

But whatevers. Do whatcha do..The Giants re going to win regarless so I guess it doesn't matter.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:58 PM
Providence: To stay true to the OP and my main point of this thread - lets do this by fantasy points. Typical PPR scoring system

1 point per 10 yards (rush and receiving)
1 point per reception
2 points per 2pt conversion
6 points per TD

And to make sure the point of the bet is maintained: Ocho has to either have TWO scoring plays or a minimum of 50 yards receiving

UNDER/OVER
10.95 fantasy points

I take the over and you take the under

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:59 PM

haha wheres JB giants when you need him?

does this go in the sig? for how long ? 30 days? whats the over under? im in. easy bet

a week

i just posted how I think it hsould go. Me and providence are still working the details out

Eli TO Shockey
01-31-2012, 02:01 PM
easy bet. im in. if the over/under was 5 i would take. the guy wont have a catch

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 02:06 PM
im def giving off odds here... i just like the darkhorse of it

jhamburg
01-31-2012, 02:07 PM
Providence: To stay true to the OP and my main point of this thread - lets do this by fantasy points. Typical PPR scoring system

1 point per reception
6 points per TD

And to make sure the point of the bet is maintained: Ocho has to either have TWO scoring plays or a minimum of 50 yards receiving

UNDER/OVER
10.95 fantasy points

Is this for money? Can I get in on this too?

MattMeyerBud

honestly...If Ocho does anything productive thats probably a bad sign because it means that Brady is probably having his way and throwing it to Ocho to just to grand stand like the Patriots like to do.

But whatevers. Do whatcha do..The Giants re going to win regarless so I guess it doesn't matter.

lol u act like im gonna be watching the game thinking about a message boards bet for a sig

it'll be one of the last things on my mind

MattMeyerBud

1 point per reception
6 points per TD

UNDER/OVER
10.95 fantasy points

Is this for money? Can I get in on this too?

if money was on this, i'd be getting HEAVY odds

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 02:08 PM
buck up bart

BUCCKKKK UPPPP

(name the movie)

How High?!?

LMAO yessir

ELIteManning
01-31-2012, 02:12 PM
buck up bart

BUCCKKKK UPPPP

(name the movie)

How High?!?

LMAO yessir

WINNNNNNERRRRR!!!!!!

burier
01-31-2012, 02:41 PM

Burier is just mad because he can't count to 50.

True story.

Seriously?

Was that an attempt to burn me? How old are you because based on that comment I feel I should apologize to you as I was unaware I was smacking a 15 year old all over the message board.

My intention was never to commit child abuse.

Now go play and let the adults talk football.

Providence
01-31-2012, 04:18 PM

1 point per reception
6 points per TD

UNDER/OVER
10.95 fantasy points

Ha ha ha, I can't believe this went the fantasy football route. At this point, I just want to see this go down.

Count me in, I agree to your terms above.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 04:21 PM

1 point per reception
6 points per TD

UNDER/OVER
10.95 fantasy points

Ha ha ha, I can't believe this went the fantasy football route. At this point, I just want to see this go down.

well in this instance of what I said, its the only fair way to do it...

cuz i would of lost the bet if Ocho had 5 for 100 and that wouldn't really represent my opinion. And i'm not putting Mooreheads name in my sig if something like that happened

I figured it was the fairest way to do it, if u think of another way im game

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 04:22 PM

1 point per reception
6 points per TD

UNDER/OVER
10.95 fantasy points

and i meant 50 yards total rushing/receiving

obviously a

Providence
01-31-2012, 05:22 PM

1 point per reception
6 points per TD

UNDER/OVER
10.95 fantasy points

and i meant 50 yards total rushing/receiving

obviously a

Nope. Bets off! Ocho Cinco is amazing on the double reverse. I retract all offers.

Sorry no red font.

Bets on Meyerbud!

Hopefully we'll both be so overjoyed with another Superbowl win that the disgust of this signature will be tolerable.

Cheers!

Hooligans
01-31-2012, 05:31 PM
What a stupid thread - the idea of the 4th or 5th WR on the Patriots, or any Team , having a "nice game" in the Super Bowl is silly and farfetched. One would hope that only people that understood Football and the NFL would post on this site.

netplus
01-31-2012, 06:46 PM
What a stupid thread - the idea of the 4th or 5th WR on the Patriots, or any Team , having a "nice game" in the Super Bowl is silly and farfetched. One would hope that only people that understood Football and the NFL would post on this site.</P>

</P>

Agreed. Ocho played one snap in the divisional playoff.The threadwas good for a few laughs though.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-31-2012, 06:48 PM
It looks like he isn't even going to dress for the game...

NYBlue10
01-31-2012, 06:53 PM

It's possible now that Gronk is hurt. Ocho definitely could see more play time. But I still say Ocho is not going to be a factor of any significance on Sunday, because there's nothing factual to back up such a claim from his play this season. I really don't see Tom Brady suddenly passing it to Ocho over Hernandez, Brach and Welker at all. Ocho is still a 4th option at best.

Mr Excitement
01-31-2012, 06:56 PM

Hall of Fame?....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

calzonesays
01-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Welker is completely flying under the radar here.

I'm most worried about Welker. I think he could have a monster game.

ny06
02-06-2012, 12:46 AM
<FONT face=Arial>MattMeyerBud</FONT> (/members/MattMeyerBud.aspx) </P>

Looks like you lost the bet, I doubt you really care with the Giants being victorious [:D]</P>

Chad Ochocinco 1 reception for 21 yards. </P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 08:53 AM
<font face="Arial">MattMeyerBud</font> (/members/MattMeyerBud.aspx) </p>

Looks like you lost the bet, I doubt you really care with the Giants being victorious [:D]</p>

Chad Ochocinco 1 reception for 21 yards. </p>

lol it actually is painful because moorehead is trolling me calling Eli a HOF QB after i told him this would happen if he won one more forever...

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 08:57 AM

Looks like you lost the bet, I doubt you really care with the Giants being victorious [:D]</P>

lol it actually is painful because moorehead is trolling me calling Eli a HOF QB after i told him this would happen if he won one more forever...
</P>

Get me off your sig.....NOW!!!!!!!! Or I will have you banned!!!</P>

The irony is that you know its true regarding me. Not so much with Scrappy!!!</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 09:00 AM

Looks like you lost the bet, I doubt you really care with the Giants being victorious [:D]</p>

</p>

Get me off your sig.....NOW!!!!!!!! Or I will have you banned!!!</p>

The irony is that you know its true regarding me. Not so much with Scrappy!!!</p>

thats the beauty of it.. its almost the yin to the yang. Obviously im way off one way or another

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 09:01 AM

</P>

And let me tell you about your point regarding Eli and the HOF.</P>

Your view was that he could continue playing the way he was, and if he won 1 more SB, he would be a HOF'r. That point was nonsense. All kidding aside, that is a different QB out there now. He is more polished, he made NO forced throws under pressure yesterdaylike he had done before this season. he took his FG's when the defense gave him nothing.</P>

The kid is just a far superior player now than he had ever been. Its actually rare to see a kid turn the corner so dramatically in his 8th season. You can rationalize all you want about his play last season. But this is the guy I want as my QB. This was the greatest season ANY Giants QB has ever had. And that includes "you know who".</P>

Deal with it Matt.</P>

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 09:02 AM
I love Karma. http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-22.gif

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 09:03 AM

</P>

Your view was that he could continue playing the way he was, and if he won 1 more SB, he would be a HOF'r.* That point was nonsense.* All kidding aside, that is a different QB out there now.* He is more polished, he made NO forced throws under pressure yesterday*like he had done before this season.* he took his FG's when the defense gave him nothing.</P>

The kid is just a far superior player now than he had ever been.* Its actually rare to see a kid turn the corner so dramatically in his 8th season.* You can rationalize all you want about his play last season.* But this is the guy I want as my QB.* This was the greatest season ANY Giants QB has ever had. And that includes "you know who".</P>

Deal with it Matt.</P>

Even Michael Jackson couldn't back pedal that fast!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 09:09 AM

</P>

Your view was that he could continue playing the way he was, and if he won 1 more SB, he would be a HOF'r. That point was nonsense. All kidding aside, that is a different QB out there now. He is more polished, he made NO forced throws under pressure yesterdaylike he had done before this season. he took his FG's when the defense gave him nothing.</P>

The kid is just a far superior player now than he had ever been. Its actually rare to see a kid turn the corner so dramatically in his 8th season. You can rationalize all you want about his play last season. But this is the guy I want as my QB. This was the greatest season ANY Giants QB has ever had. And that includes "you know who".</P>

Deal with it Matt.</P>

Even Michael Jackson couldn't back pedal that fast! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Its called the truth. Last year he had a horrible year. he learned from his mistakes. He has learned about protecting the football and it has paid off. The only major hole in his game was his decision making. This can be controlled by the player. he has taken control of this and should be commended for it. Instead of matt's position all season that Eli is still chucking it into coverage under pressure like he has always done, but is more "lucky" this season. Or maybe he's say "less unlikely".</P>

I think thats a foolish position. I guve the kid credit.</P>

elismom
02-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Eli is no longer questioned about anything

The guy is mentioned now with Montana and Bradshaw

As I have said since 2004 Eli will get 2-4 rings and a HOF punch on his first yr of eligility

ONE LUV

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 09:51 AM

</p>

And let me tell you about your point regarding Eli and the HOF.</p>

Your view was that he could continue playing the way he was, and if he won 1 more SB, he would be a HOF'r. That point was nonsense. All kidding aside, that is a different QB out there now. He is more polished, he made NO forced throws under pressure yesterdaylike he had done before this season. he took his FG's when the defense gave him nothing.</p>

The kid is just a far superior player now than he had ever been. Its actually rare to see a kid turn the corner so dramatically in his 8th season. You can rationalize all you want about his play last season. But this is the guy I want as my QB. This was the greatest season ANY Giants QB has ever had. And that includes "you know who".</p>

Deal with it Matt.</p>

HAd he won another ring, continued to progress as he had, he would of been in the hall

so if he had 600 yards less passing u think he wouldn't of been in?

CMON MANNNNNN

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 09:52 AM
http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgpp31944+moonwalk-michael-jackson-poster.jpg

buffyblue
02-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Joe Namath is in the Hall of Fame. Thatís right folks.

If he is in there is no way Eli Manning does not make it on the first ballot.

zimonami
02-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Joe Namath is in the Hall of Fame. Thatís right folks.

If he is in there is no way Eli Manning does not make it on the first ballot.
Absolutely. I was a big Namath fan in his day, but everyone knows he is in only because of his guarantee and the impact the Jet victory had on giving the AFL cred in the new NFL merger.
Joe: Had a 62-63-4 record as a starter, completed 50.1% of his passes, and threw 173 TD's and 220 INT's.
Nuf said!

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 10:17 AM

</P>

Deal with it Matt.</P>

HAd he won another ring, continued to progress as he had, he would of been in the hall

so if he had 600 yards less passing u think he wouldn't of been in?

CMON MANNNNNN
</P>

You point to stats. I point to play on the field.</P>

You place far too much on stats Matt. If we go by your standards, Vinny Testeverde, Kerry Collinsand Drew Bledsoe would be shoe ins.</P>