PDA

View Full Version : I am getting tired of Patriot Fans.

nycisgreat
01-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Pats Fans kill me. They are such hypocrites. Look at their fan's responses to Tuck's interview yesterday. I heard other teams (including the Pats in the past, but I am not sure if they said anything about him this season) say the same thing about Eli every years since he got here. Eli never gets any respect. Even after winning the first SB. I am tired of hearing "If you put pressure on Eli, he will throw not 1 but 3 plus picks. You put pressure on any QB, and he will make mistakes at some point. To me, Tuck was just stating the obvious from the previous games both teams played.

I really can't believe the Pats Fans are getting upset and bying into the same media that was saying the Giants were dead and Coughling should be fired. All of sudden, the media jumped on our band wagon, and now their fans are saying that they in the same position that we were in 07. The Pats had a better season than we did. Why are the Pat fans so worried about?

I know Coughlin is advising the team not by into anything being said outside their locker room regarding the game.

Check this out.

http://www.patriots.com/fan-zone/messageboards.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aa6f0a6e2-2aff-4d0b-834d-18fcff1f5ba8Forum%3a8707eb9e-85f1-4506-9cc5-297abe18b3eaDiscussion%3a42155b9b-bc18-407f-a9e0-cb0b51d4850d

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:01 PM
i agree

i find these ny giant fans that feel the need to whine anytime somebody says anything complimentary about the Pats just as if not more annoying

JJC7301
01-31-2012, 01:10 PM
i agree

i find these ny giant fans that feel the need to whine anytime somebody says anything complimentary about the Pats just as if not more annoying
</P>

+1. It's almost like people feel the need to denigrate the other team, as if that's going to secure your own team's win. NE was 13-3, has a great O and HOF QB, and while the D may not be "great", it's led by a HOF HC. The HC &amp; QB have won 3 SBs together -- this isn't Dan Reeves we're dealing with.</P>

And the Giants are playing up to their own talent level, being that they are healthy. The D is healthy and strong, the O is explosive, a team that is battle-tested, and a QB and HC that know what they are doing.</P>

It's going to be a great game and no outcome would totally surprise me, but I believe the Giants win this SB.</P>

TuckYou
01-31-2012, 01:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxBP3PRdUxX89zyQukAGdtFarocrZgd x_H-EhzLjS6h2QcG5LVgQ</P>

This is what pops in my mind when I read posts like this. When will you guys realize you sound ridiculous. Who the **** cares about what posters on the Patriots boards say? Honestly.</P>

burier
01-31-2012, 01:23 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxBP3PRdUxX89zyQukAGdtFarocrZgd x_H-EhzLjS6h2QcG5LVgQ</P>

This is what pops in my mind when I read posts like this. When will you guys realize you sound ridiculous. Who the **** cares about what posters on the Patriots boards say? Honestly.</P>

Seriously they're supposed to be talking trash.

They're doing the right thing while a lot of us seem to think that talking up opponents will somehow help us win.

MattMeyerBud
01-31-2012, 01:23 PM
ya know what? Tuck you

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/12/129078368899331733.jpg

kbusch22
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Patriots fans are simply looking for any reason possibly to look like the underdogs. They want people picking against them to add to bulletin board material. I'm not going to rip them for it, there's no reason to...in fact I wish it was the opposite because I prefer to be in the underdog role.</P>

nycisgreat
01-31-2012, 01:35 PM
i agree

Exactly, I can't say anything bad about the Pats, but I don't think anything our team has said so far coming into the this game was over top.

Having a prep rally before a Superbowl, and saying that you would like to have a bigger one follwoing week is ****y. Well, that just me.

nycisgreat
01-31-2012, 01:38 PM

-1. Objectivism. I can respect your opinion.

SweetZombieJesus
01-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah cause SF didn't put any pressure on him and he threw so many picks.

Oh wait, they murdered him and he threw 0 picks and 0 fumbles

Denaliman316
01-31-2012, 01:48 PM
They want to hate let them hate. 49ers fans were like Eagles fans and they had to eat it.

So whatever. They're jealous of NY because The Yankees have been owning their Redsox since 1918.

nycisgreat
01-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Yeah cause SF didn't put any pressure on him and he threw so many picks.

Oh wait, they murdered him and he threw 0 picks and 0 fumbles

Yep, the guy is a Stud, and it took him comparing himself to Brady at the beginning of the season for people to reallize that. I don't even think Trent Dilfer got as much flack as Eli after winning a Super Bowl. lol.

giantsfan420
01-31-2012, 01:53 PM
chances are it was krunch

Big Blue 418
01-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Patriot fans are as arrogant and obnoxious as Yankees fans

Razur
01-31-2012, 02:05 PM
i agree

Exactly, I can't say anything bad about the Pats, but I don't think anything our team has said so far coming into the this game was over top.

Having a prep rally before a Superbowl, and saying that you would like to have a bigger one follwoing week is ****y. Well, that just me.

With regard to the Pats talking to a pep rally crowd..point taken..as far as posters talking up the opponents potential, resume..etc etc..all well and good, but as a Giants fan, I would absorb them easier and be less likely to knee jerk reply back, it if it were accompanied with a balanced example of our own teams record against some pretty huge odds this year.
Some posters are masked trolls, and are baiting replies. I also, am on a daily hair trigger, living here in NE, where 95% of the fan base here do NOT recognize the Giants as being a legitemate contender in the SB..once again. So the constant hate trash talk , already has me geared toward 'rapid fire' back mode.

The deep deep hatred for all things NEW YORK fuels them all year round. Their entire identity as a culture is threatened here. The Patriots know this and will work it all they can. Some of you here in the MB have absoultely NO clue as to what I am even speaking about, but let me say, that if we win again, I wouldn't be surprised if there were violent events in the streets of NEW ENGLAND.

You may have seen or heard of the reaction SF fans had toward Giants fans ,well, get ready..Giants fans in Boston, surrounding areas, cuaght celebrating may very well be sought out in retrobution.

The trolls on this board, will be wratchiting up the rhetoric with everyday we get closer to kick -off. To some it seems like just a silly annoying exchange, but to some others, it's quite a bit more .

JJC7301
01-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Patriots fans are simply looking for any reason possibly to look like the underdogs. They want people picking against them to add to bulletin board material. I'm not going to rip them for it, there's no reason to...in fact I wish it was the opposite because I prefer to be in the underdog role.</P>

</P>

Yeah, they're not the underdogs and nor should they be. They were 13-3 with home field advantage throughout the playoffs with TB and BB on their team. I like being the underdog, but couldn't care either way.</P>

rainierjef
01-31-2012, 02:45 PM
its a pyschological thing, they want so bad to be the david in the david vs goliath story of the superbowl cause they realize that being goliath always leads to an upset.

i laugh at them, when i went to the probowl game with my giants jersey on every pats fan that walked past me or i looked at looked away almost like in pre defeat. cause they know this is not going to be a walkthrough game.

honestly i think were hungrier, Rolle is, grant definitely is, JPP is and you know osi wants another one. and Eli doesn't want to go through the pain of not winning it after seeing what peyton went through all those months after the saints beat the colts. i'm not overly confident im certain this is going to come dowm to which defense steps up and shuts down the other team. and if the pats fans feel their AFC 3-4 " yeah we beat up on the colts, jets and miami." defense is the more superior one then fine by me...

Sunday hurry the **** up

ikebibby91
02-01-2012, 12:54 AM
i agree

</p>

+1. It's almost like people feel the need to denigrate the other team, as if that's going to secure your own team's win. NE was 13-3, has a great O and HOF QB, and while the D may not be "great", it's led by a HOF HC. The HC &amp; QB have won 3 SBs together -- this isn't Dan Reeves we're dealing with.</p>

And the Giants are playing up to their own talent level, being that they are healthy. The D is healthy and strong, the O is explosive, a team that is battle-tested, and a QB and HC that know what they are doing.</p>

It's going to be a great game and no outcome would totally surprise me, but I believe the Giants win this SB.</p>

The Patriots are in the weakest division in the Universe this year and haven't beaten anyone over.500 all year and you can't understand why we say what we say after the wins that we have had and the regular season schedule we had? Yet the Patriots are a +3 favorite over us. It doesn't matter what anyone says the Giants are gonna win on Sunday.