PDA

View Full Version : Threw the ball around with Eli last night

BigBlueOnes
01-31-2012, 02:41 PM
In my dream, honest to God. Then when I woke up I couldn't sleep!! He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me. God, I need to get this season behind me, I'm stressing out too much and I hope to GOD ABOVE that's not an omen on this game.... Go BIG BLUE, I'm ALL IN.

NY_Eli
01-31-2012, 02:46 PM
He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me.

You were probably running the wrong routes.

Eli TO Shockey
01-31-2012, 02:46 PM
hahahaha

Moss#83
01-31-2012, 02:47 PM
He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me.

Gilbride was probably calling the plays.

G-Man67
01-31-2012, 02:48 PM
what number were you wearing?

NY_Eli
01-31-2012, 02:49 PM

Gilbride was probably calling the plays.

Or maybe he was channeling your boy Sinorice [;)]

MikeIsaGiant
01-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Did he look like this?

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/gallery/2012/12/SBmatchup03x-large.jpg

jhamburg
01-31-2012, 02:53 PM
In my dream, honest to God. Then when I woke up I couldn't sleep!! He was having me run post patterns and drag routes in warm up and he couldn't hit me to save his life and he was screaming at me. God, I need to get this season behind me, I'm stressing out too much and I hope to GOD ABOVE that's not an omen on this game.... Go BIG BLUE, I'm ALL IN.

Did you have a #82 jersey in your dream too?

burier
01-31-2012, 02:57 PM

When it comes to dreams the opposite thing always happens in real life.

BigBlueOnes
01-31-2012, 03:34 PM
This is wierd, I was in my boxer shorts and pads, no shirt. My routes were perfect boys, perfect, he was ricocheting the ball off the turf!! I was in a small dome which was my old little league field. Very, very strange. I have issues, I'm calling a shrink : )

NY_Eli
01-31-2012, 03:41 PM
My routes were perfect boys, perfect, he was ricocheting the ball off the turf!!

Ok I figured it out, you're just remembering the dream wrong. You were having a catch with Mcnabb, not Eli!

Problem solved.

BigBlueOnes
01-31-2012, 03:43 PM
My routes were perfect boys, perfect, he was ricocheting the ball off the turf!!

Ok I figured it out, you're just remembering the dream wrong. You were having a catch with Mcnabb, not Eli!

Problem solved.

Good one!