PDA

View Full Version : I hate Mannings neck

GiantLife615
01-31-2012, 06:27 PM
Peyton's of course. I just want to immerse myself in ESPN and radio, but I cant stand a 3 part conversation with Peyton at this point. Especially when he starts promoting gatorade during it. I think peyton is a great player, and person in general, but lets discuss him next week.

bandwgn86
01-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Peyton's of course. I just want to immerse myself in ESPN and radio, but I cant stand a 3 part conversation with Peyton at this point. Especially when he starts promoting gatorade during it. I think peyton is a great player, and person in general, but lets discuss him next week.
i hate his nose, looks like he went a round or 2 with Tie Domi.. </P>

</P>

let them talk about/too PM all they want, means less distracting stupid questionsfor Eli.. </P>

egyptian420
01-31-2012, 06:40 PM
i hate his nose, looks like he went a round or 2 with Tie Domi.. </p>

</p>

let them talk about/too PM all they want, means less distracting stupid questionsfor Eli.. </p>
exactly what I was thinking....I'd rather them discuss this story rather than Manningham and Rolle's comments at media day

giantyankee1976
01-31-2012, 09:14 PM
in a one-on-one with Trey Wingo, he literally said, "this is not the week to talk about me."

just saying.