PDA

View Full Version : Kieth Hamilton.

buddy33
01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
He has a son who is one of the biggest recruits in the country.

He just committed to play football at Rutgers.

I know it's Super Bowl week, but he is the son of a former Giants player so I thought I'd mention it.

SweetZombieJesus
01-31-2012, 09:50 PM
We need to get on Eli and Abby to have a son...

Voldamort
01-31-2012, 09:50 PM
Hamilton was a monster in the middle,he would get a lot of double teams!!

buddy33
01-31-2012, 09:52 PM
The school he played for is no joke either. They finished #2 in the country and beat some very too teams from other states. He was dominating those other teams.

GameTime
01-31-2012, 09:55 PM
He has a son who is one of the biggest recruits in the country. He just committed to play football at Rutgers. I know it's Super Bowl week, but he is the son of a former Giants player so I thought I'd mention it.</P>

decent side story with Hamilton and his son. Not a great relationship in the past but supposedly things have been mended and all good. I think Keith had some issues that effected the father and son thing.</P>

I wish them and the kid luck.</P>

jomo
01-31-2012, 09:56 PM
We need to get on Eli and Abby to have a son...
........sons.

Voldamort
01-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Beast master

ShakeNBake
01-31-2012, 10:07 PM
What position does Keith's son play?

GameTime
01-31-2012, 10:11 PM
</P>

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/122858/darius-hamilton</P>

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFLLBer .</P>

buddy33
01-31-2012, 10:36 PM
</P>

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/122858/darius-hamilton</P>

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFL*LBer .</P>

Don't forget he is not in college yet. They will beef him up.

GameTime
01-31-2012, 10:41 PM
</P>

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFLLBer .</P>

Don't forget he is not in college yet. They will beef him up.</P>

no doubt........I am certainly jumping the gun with the NFL comment...</P>

</P>

</P>

buddy33
01-31-2012, 10:49 PM
</P>

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFL*LBer .</P>

Don't forget he is not in college yet. They will beef him up.</P>

no doubt........I am certainly jumping the gun with the NFL comment...</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Maybe, maybe not. He is elite and he played at an elite school against elite teams. At the Army All American game he was being double teamed by other top recruits in the country.

bubblesmcgee
01-31-2012, 10:52 PM
kid is a beast. A man amongst boys through his HS career

ShakeNBake
01-31-2012, 10:57 PM
</p>

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/122858/darius-hamilton</p>

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFLLBer .</p>

Don't forget he is not in college yet. They will beef him up.</p>

no doubt........I am certainly jumping the gun with the NFL comment...</p>

</p>

</p>

Maybe, maybe not. He is elite and he played at an elite school against elite teams. At the Army All American game he was being double teamed by other top recruits in the country.

Thanks, I'll definitely check him out at Rutgers. Kid is 6'3'' and has years to grow so who knows.

NYG4ME
01-31-2012, 11:08 PM
Interesting. Love Keith as a player... Wish his boy well!

JJC7301
01-31-2012, 11:09 PM
Hamilton was a monster in the middle,he would get a lot of double teams!!
Keith "The Hammer" Hamilton was definitely one of the best Giants from the early '90s to the early '00s.

JMFP2
01-31-2012, 11:14 PM
He has a son who is one of the biggest recruits in the country. He just committed to play football at Rutgers. I know it's Super Bowl week, but he is the son of a former Giants player so I thought I'd mention it.</P>

</P>

That's huge news, especially with Schiano gone.....definitely softens the blow. By all accounts, his kid is a stud.</P>

JMFP2
01-31-2012, 11:15 PM
The school he played for is no joke either. They finished #2 in the country and beat some very too teams from other states. He was dominating those other teams.</P>

</P>

Don Bosco is a ****ing factory.....that's my home town, too.</P>

Very cool.</P>

buddy33
01-31-2012, 11:19 PM

*</P>

That's huge news, especially with Schiano gone.....definitely softens the blow.* By all accounts, his kid is a stud.</P>

It's great news. It's also great news that they are going to keep almost all the recruits that verbaled to RU before they lost their coach. This is their best recruiting class ever. They might even be a top 25 recruiting class this year.

nyghammer75
01-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Good for him. Hammer was awesome and in my opinion the most underrated giant ever. Hence the screen name.

RonJon
02-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Loved Hamilton. To this day the bogus holding call on him in the Super Bowl that negated Jessie Armstead's pick six still infuriates me. That took whatever wind the Giants had out of their sails that game

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 11:01 AM

I know it's Super Bowl week, but he is the son of a former Giants player so I thought I'd mention it.

Looking forward to seeing him this year.

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Loved Hamilton. To this day the bogus holding call on him in the Super Bowl that negated Jessie Armstead's pick six still infuriates me. That took whatever wind the Giants had out of their sails that game

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Yeah I still nerd rage about that. Would have changed the whole complection of the game.

bansaw
02-01-2012, 11:04 AM
guess that extension cord whipping got him refocused on school

NYG 5
02-01-2012, 11:18 AM
i think it was around the time when he retired that somebody really important in his family died, and he started abusing drugs, and that was what caused the distance between him and his son.

somebody posted the article a year or two ago, i think that was the jest of the story

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:22 AM

he played at Don Bosco

i guess hes good if u like 17 year olds that are 6'4 280 and run a 4.6

buddy33
02-01-2012, 11:40 AM
It's official. He and another kid from his team, a 4 star WR signed today.

Very good recruiting class for RU this year.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:40 AM
The school he played for is no joke either. They finished #2 in the country and beat some very too teams from other states. He was dominating those other teams.</p>

</p>

Don Bosco is a ****ing factory.....that's my home town, too.</p>

Very cool.</p>

ramsey boy?

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:41 AM

amazing they stayed with Schiano leaving

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Good for the Hammer. If his son is like he is Rutgers has a great recruit.

buddy33
02-01-2012, 11:47 AM

amazing they stayed with Schiano leaving

I think they only lost one recruit since he left. They all seem to love coach Flood and that is why they stayed.