PDA

View Full Version : It's Scary How Eli Loves High Pressure Situations.

ikebibby91
01-31-2012, 11:57 PM
When it's third and long I get a weird sense of calm when I look at Eli in the pocket. I'm like "Look at this guy, he loves it" you can see it in his face, he ain't scared. The man is a true warrior; when he says that he's grateful for the opportunity to compete, that is a genuine fact, he's the guy who runs to the fight while other cats are hoping everything goes right and trying not to blow it. The media is so jaded with disappointment from athletes that they don't recognize a real "throw back" when they see one. Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyora are the same way Total throw back players who could play in any era . That is why I get pissed that the Giants don't get the in depth coverage that they deserve.

giantsfan420
02-01-2012, 12:21 AM
When it's third and long I get a weird sense of calm when I look at Eli in the pocket. I'm like "Look at this guy, he loves it" you can see it in his face, he ain't scared.* The man is a true warrior; when he says that he's grateful for the opportunity to compete, that is a genuine fact, he's the guy who runs to the fight while other cats are hoping everything goes right and trying not to blow it. The media is so jaded with disappointment from athletes that they don't recognize a real "throw back" when they see one. Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyora are the same way Total throw back players who could play in any era . That is why I get pissed that the Giants don't get the in depth coverage that they deserve.

he relishes having the team on his back and having the ball in his hands last to go for a win. honestly, i've seen people say brady is better than eli at this. i got to say i disagree. how many times has brady merely gotten to fg range and barely for vinatari to kick the gw.

eli's comebacks require touchdowns to wins. brady is not as clutch as eli. just my opinion but objectively i believe it is true. he had the highest qbrating of the final 2 min of either half, most 4th quarter tds, most gw drives in the 4th with 6, and often is it on the biggest of stage or on road games. eli is so clutch its amazing, perhaps one of the greatest clutch perforers of all time.

that dallas game in dallas, collingsworth said "i have never seen a qb put the team on his shoulders and won the game for them when the seasons on the line" and "he'd done the impossible, AGAIN"

brady's repurtation garnishes his status, whereas ELI'S PLAY GARNISHES HIS.