PDA

View Full Version : So bummed.. (excited but bummed about sports related stuff)

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 12:08 AM
I am a college professor and I got offered the opportunity to teach in Argentina next year in order to help a group of students transition to study abroad from my current university of employment. While this is awesome, I am bummed that I won't be able to come back for Giants games. I go to all the home games and a few away games each year (mostly all the division games). Money played a huge factor in the decision as I get a nice sized bonus, but still so bummed I'm going to miss the Rangers and Giants next year. Gotta find a good stream site and/or sports bar for New York fans I guess.

bandwgn86
02-01-2012, 12:29 AM
I am a college professor and I got offered the opportunity to teach in Argentina next year in order to help a group of students transition to study abroad from my current university of employment. While this is awesome, I am bummed that I won't be able to come back for Giants games. I go to all the home games and a few away games each year (mostly all the division games). Money played a huge factor in the decision as I get a nice sized bonus, but still so bummed I'm going to miss the Rangers and Giants next year. Gotta find a good stream site and/or sports bar for New York fans I guess.the incredible hot women will be a good distraction..

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 12:30 AM
I am a college professor and I got offered the opportunity to teach in Argentina next year in order to help a group of students transition to study abroad from my current university of employment. While this is awesome, I am bummed that I won't be able to come back for Giants games. I go to all the home games and a few away games each year (mostly all the division games). Money played a huge factor in the decision as I get a nice sized bonus, but still so bummed I'm going to miss the Rangers and Giants next year. Gotta find a good stream site and/or sports bar for New York fans I guess.the incredible hot women will be a good distraction..
thats the main thing I'm looking forward to right now.

GmenFan1980
02-01-2012, 12:32 AM
do you want a stream site? Or do you already got one for the future?

bandwgn86
02-01-2012, 12:36 AM
thats the main thing I'm looking forward to right now.if you need someone to party with during carnival let me know lol

greenca190
02-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Get it wet

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 12:40 AM
do you want a stream site? Or do you already got one for the future?
i have two
:)

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Get it wet
+1