PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless is a d bag

mike kennedy
02-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Squinty Eyed Skip Bayless on ESPN said " Leaders are born and not made" hanging his hat by it! He said Eli is emotionless, robotic and he doesn't know where he is a lot of times! "He is not a leader and I am not buying it!"
He later went on praising Wes Welker because he is white and playing a slot position where Moss or Ocho cant play as good as him and Wes is under rated!
We know who Squinty Skip is rooting for in the SuperBowl!
You can find the clip on the XBOX LIVE ESPN Zone.
Skip Bayless annoys me like that other Know It All Lee Corso. .

Pakman
02-01-2012, 12:22 AM
He used to annoy me, but he rarely means anything he says. He just goes against popular opinions. He said we would beat the Packers, but I knew he said it only to go against popular opinion.

calzonesays
02-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Skip is a contrarian.

He's basically a professional troll.

greenca190
02-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Squinty Eyed Skip Bayless on ESPN said " Leaders are born and not made" hanging his hat by it! He said Eli is emotionless, robotic and he doesn't know where he is a lot of times! "He is not a leader and I am not buying it!"
He later went on praising Wes* Welker because he is white and playing a slot position* where Moss or Ocho cant play as good as him and Wes is under rated!

He said he likes Wes Welker because he's white?

I think we finally got the chance we've been waiting for. Someone start one of those online petitions.

GmenFan1980
02-01-2012, 12:27 AM
is D bag the new way of calling someone a Troll?

Skip bayless just says these thing to get people pissed, so they watch him later when he is proven wrong.

Giants10Joe
02-01-2012, 12:28 AM
I saw a video on ESPN.com earlier where he said Eli is the Rain Man and the only thing he can do is play quarterback because he was born and raised to play quarterback. What a moron. I actually thought that was kind of offensive, like he was saying Eli had a mental disability.

dayeh33
02-01-2012, 12:31 AM
not to mention he also gargles tebows balls for a living as well... i hate skip bayless

rainierjef
02-01-2012, 12:32 AM
skip went on record on 1st take, saying hes a cowboys fan. what do you expect and who cares

Bleu
02-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Skip is a contrarian.

He's basically a professional troll.

Exactly! He's paid to do this...which is why he has no credibility and no one takes him seriously.

Giants10Joe
02-01-2012, 12:33 AM
skip went on record on 1st take, saying hes a cowboys fan. what do you expect and who cares

Well that figures. Only a Cowboys fan could possibly be that dumb.

miked1958
02-01-2012, 12:37 AM
He used to annoy me, but he rarely means anything he says. He just goes against popular opinions. He said we would beat the Packers, but I knew he said it only to go against popular opinion.
Picked us to beat niners to

miked1958
02-01-2012, 12:42 AM
He was also the one prior to playoffs starting they had 12 helmets lined up and they were to take the top 5 teams they thought would win SB. He picked up giants helmet and put it down then switched around some of the ones Steven A. Had laid out and changed others. Then at last second he picked up the giants helmet and gave them honorable mention putting them almost even with the helmet in 5th place.

He then said I am placing this helmet here because that loss to GB was the same as the loss to NE in 07 and I have a hunch they may go on a similar run this year

bflo23
02-01-2012, 12:44 AM
This is the same guy who said "Tim Tebow is winner. He is a gamer. He is baller. A playmaker. A shot caller. I got Tebow. He shattered the mold. All he does is win."

He probably believes Tebow could have led the Giants to beat the 2007 Patriots.

Pakman
02-01-2012, 12:44 AM
I can't lie sometimes he makes some valid points with his crazy arguments, I don't understand his hate for Eli, but than i remember he is really...REALLY pissed that the Giants won the Super Bowl against the Pata. I think his hate for Eli stems from that game.

mike kennedy
02-01-2012, 12:58 AM
I saw a video on ESPN.com earlier where he said Eli is the Rain Man and the only thing he can do is play quarterback because he was born and raised to play quarterback. What a moron. I actually thought that was kind of offensive, like he was saying Eli had a mental disability.

That's the video I saw! What a *ick!

BurnerNYG
02-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Lol, he called Eli Rain Man? That's messed up.

nygfanmaybe
02-01-2012, 08:04 AM
, he called Eli Rain Man? That's messed up.

I heard he was a very good driver...

BlueSanta
02-01-2012, 08:10 AM
His job is to be Dbag. It makes people watch, and you bit.

Redeyejedi
02-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Ignore him the guy is a fool.If people would stop bringing up his opinion he would go away.As long as people are talking about him good or bad mission accomplished

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 08:14 AM
I don't even listen to him anymore. He is just alot of hot air.

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 09:05 AM
He later went on praising Wes* Welker because he is white and playing a slot position* where Moss or Ocho cant play as good as him and Wes is under rated!

He's baiting for ratings.

Not one of the guys you should listen to for a real analysis.

nygfanmaybe
02-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Why would you want to smack on d'bags like that...at least they do have some value.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:00 AM
He later went on praising Wes Welker because he is white and playing a slot position where Moss or Ocho cant play as good as him and Wes is under rated!

welcome to 2012

everybody knows about Skip. He says crazy things for attention and plays the "bad guy" for ratings.

Just don't buy into it and ignor him and change the channel whenever hes on

JJC7301
02-01-2012, 11:33 AM
</P>

Well, his teammates seem to think that he's a leader. Leader or no leader, just win games and rings / trophies and that's what Eli does. </P>

Kase-1
02-01-2012, 11:37 AM
If you hate Skip, you should have seen 'First Take'. R&amp;B singer John Legend was CLOWNING him today, it looked like Steven A was in Heaven

Denaliman316
02-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Skip originally picked the Pats but now I think he said he's picking The Giants because he thinks Gronk will only be 50% if he even plays.

Stephen A Smith is more of a basketball guy but he picked The Giants too.

trenken311
02-01-2012, 12:07 PM
He's kind of right though. Aside from Eli's playing, we know he can play, but he doesnt look like a leader. He is very robotic and has no hint of a personality or sense of humor at all. Im pretty sure he's actually a cyborg.</P>

Of course this doesnt matter since all he usually does is win, but he is not what anyone would think of as a leader.</P>

Big Blue 418
02-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Replace Eli with Skip and replace qb with Cowboys fan and the statement makes sense

VegasGmen
02-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Holy crap was just switching channels to NFLN and by accident I put on BSPN. Skip Bayless said Andrew Bynum is the best big man in the NBA better than Howard and Griffen....lmfao. I quickly gathered my senses and turned him off,

tripleaamin9
02-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Watching him makes me like listening to Stephen a smith.

dezzzR
02-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Watching him makes me like listening to Stephen a smith.Lets not go that far. :)

ikebibby91
02-01-2012, 05:31 PM

<font size="4">Chisel face has been dissing Eli in particular all week. I think I've figured out why. He wants to appear contrite and standing corrected when Eli jumps out of the gym this weekend and blows up the Patriot D for a Giant win. It's actually a egoless way to play it and smart too, he can sit up there all summer making us tune in while he praises Eli and eats his crow cause he knows we'll tune in to see it. Skip Bayless is a good analyst but he wants to be an entertainer, his Teblow act is an example of that.</font>

ikebibby91
02-01-2012, 05:35 PM
<font size="3">Today he did a piece called "Is Tom Brady Overrated". Stephen A called him out for hedging his bets. I used to like when he and Steven A used to play the racial tension game but now they let everyone know that their really friends. </font>

bflo23
02-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Skip Bayless is a lot like some of the posters on here who constantly contradict themselves. Skip has been saying all season that Tom Brady should be the MVP for this season. When Brady gets into the post season, he says Brady is overrated. According to Skip, Eli has never shown to be a leader but Tebow has. Tim Tebow could go for 1 for 40 in passing with 10 yards and Skip would blame the Broncos defense. He has become so predictable as he says things just to rile up people and get attention. A real life troll.