PDA

View Full Version : Eli takes linemen out to dinner

Harooni
02-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Eli takes the line to dinner at a upscale steak house to encourage them to block this week. He is stuck with a enormous bill.

I think the linemen own him dinner after 23 hits.

Bing Crosby
02-01-2012, 04:21 AM
As Jean Shepherd says in A Christmas Story:

"Yes, truly, a little bribe never hurts."

bansaw
02-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Eli takes the line to dinner at a upscale steak house to encourage them to block this week. He is stuck with a enormous bill.

did they get to sit it Peytons private room?

Firenugget
02-01-2012, 06:06 AM

<u>I think the linemen own him dinner after 23 hits.</u>

yeeeep.

Gianthunter
02-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey Har you see the pix of Eli getting off the plane? He was wearing the dreaded brown shoes.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:35 AM

haha I heard Tom Brady ended up showing up there randomly to at the same time as well

Big Blue 418
02-01-2012, 11:37 AM
He should have taken them to Mcdonald's after last week

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 11:37 AM
*Eli takes the line to dinner at a upscale steak house to encourage them to block this week.* He is stuck with a enormous bill.

I think the linemen own him dinner after 23 hits.*

haha I heard Tom Brady ended up showing up there randomly to at the same time as well

He should take notes considering how many times we've hit him.

swimeasy
02-01-2012, 11:38 AM

spygate, the sequal

T-Murda84
02-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Really? Did the Offensive Line make it to Indianapolis? Why didn't we take the Blocking Sled instead?

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 11:43 AM
They should have paid for him after the 49er game.

bLuereverie
02-01-2012, 11:46 AM
So I guess there was no OLine prank on them this year from Eli.

NYDestroyer
02-01-2012, 11:46 AM

Enormous Bill LOL, with all the money Eli is making If I was Eli I would tell the O-Line that if they don't allow me to get SACK I WOULD SPLIT A MILLION DOLLARS BETWEEN ALL FIVE OF THEM AND I AM SERIOUS. Protecting Eli in this Super Bowl is that much important.

I hope Brady don't copy Eli LOL.

Robert21156
02-01-2012, 07:21 PM

Enormous Bill LOL, with all the money Eli is making If I was Eli I would tell the O-Line that if they don't allow me to get SACK I WOULD SPLIT A MILLION DOLLARS BETWEEN ALL FIVE OF THEM AND I AM SERIOUS. Protecting Eli in this Super Bowl is that much important.

I hope Brady don't copy Eli LOL.
</P>

Gotta love this post!</P>

bELIeve_in_Giants
02-01-2012, 07:35 PM

did they get to sit it Peytons private room?
</P>

probably - Peyton made the arrangements</P>

AllTuckedUp
02-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Big Ben did the same *choke*

Harooni
02-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Hey Har you see the pix of Eli getting off the plane? He was wearing the dreaded brown shoes. oh dear, take the boy out of miss but...