PDA

View Full Version : Did you Guys & Gals see that?

NjGiant42
02-01-2012, 07:56 AM
I woke up & turned tv on & Peyton was down on field with Eli throwing balls to our recievers. Is he allowed to do that?

swimeasy
02-01-2012, 08:16 AM
I woke up & turned tv on & Peyton was down on field with Eli throwing balls to our recievers. Is he allowed to do that?

I love it! Pump up the home town crowd even if Brady is using Peyton's locker. Sounds like another media event.

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Why not? I am sure it was cleared with the Giants before he did it.

titwio
02-01-2012, 08:22 AM
What channel you see that on? Would love to see that.

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 08:25 AM

Peyton is just getting practice throwing to NY receivers in anticipation of the Jets buying him.

NjGiant42
02-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Im in Va. So station here was channel 3 news. I was holy crap when I saw that I only got a few seconds of it, but im guessing it should have been in news everywhere.. I haven't been able to get much sleep waiting for S.B, now I really cant sleep because big brow is helping little Bro out. I hope that its not against nfl rules for him to be doing that....

Mercury
02-01-2012, 09:05 AM
<font color="#FF0000">Really not a good idea for our receivers to practice catching spirals instead of ducks before the SB game.</font>

lttaylor56
02-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Just a little something for the camera crews to run with...that's all.

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 09:10 AM
<font color="#FF0000">Really not a good idea for our receivers to practice catching spirals instead of ducks before the SB game.</font>

I'm not sure that should be red.

miked1958
02-01-2012, 09:21 AM
I woke up &amp; turned tv on &amp; Peyton was down on field with Eli throwing balls to our recievers. Is he allowed to do that?Wow, Really? Just read a little Write up by Eli last night. He was asked if he would see alot of Peyton this week. He said he has not seen him yet this week and they had been there since Monday. He said he didnt expect to go over his House this week either and didnt expect to see him at all till prob after the game. HE said its not unusal as when they were Preping for the 18-0 Pats Peyton got to AZ on Tues or Wed and he never saw him till after the SB Game. He said he will stick to his normal routine preping for a game and wont see to many family and friends during the week. Said he still talks to peyton on the phone everyday on the phone about different schemes and defenses.

Glad to see they got to hang out a bit and throw some balls. I am sure Peyton can give the Giants a bit more insight on the Pats they we already have.

miked1958
02-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Does anyone have a Link of this? Photos or Video on it???

Dorkasaurus
02-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Wow seems some with bite on anything posted here.

miked1958
02-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Well I tend to believe the Eli Quote. He said he wont change anything he has done in Past in his Game Prep and that included seeing any family members prior to the Game. </P>

figured it was made up, but wanted to call out person to see if they could back it up with a link is all</P>

NjGiant42
02-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Not a bogus post, I wanted to know did anyone else see the same. I couldnt beileve it myself! I got so very little of it when I woke up today. im trying to flip thru all sport stations to see if I can see it again maybe I was still half sleep thinking I saw it (lol) im pretty sure if it did happen then it would be all over nfl network or espn. If I find a link to it ill post it.

NWKEffectElement
02-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Maybe Eli retires if Big Blue win this game allowing Peyton to take the helm next year.

Firenugget
02-01-2012, 11:06 AM
<font color="#FF0000">Maybe Eli retires if Big Blue win this game allowing Peyton to take the helm next year</font>.
fixed.

CTLadyBlue
02-01-2012, 02:18 PM
I really wish they'd leave the Peyton/Colts stuff out of this. And stop asking Eli about Peyton's future,stupid media. This is ELIs time -not Peytons.

miked1958
02-01-2012, 02:57 PM
I really wish they'd leave the Peyton/Colts stuff out of this. And stop asking Eli about Peyton's future,stupid media. This is ELIs time -not Peytons.
</P>

Peyton has said he does not appreciate the Media doing that. He said "the only two QB names that should be heard about this week is Eli and Tom. Its all about them. Let this thing go for 1week is all I am asking".</P>

I really feel he is genuine in what he is saying. I am sure he is very concerned about his future and most likely his time in Indy is coming to an end. But there is plenty of time from Feb 6th till the end of the month to talk about that. </P>