PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no Reason

elismom
02-01-2012, 08:12 AM
I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything

Soft

Go BLUE

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Welcome back

titwio
02-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Seems a bit weird...especially banning a poster who contributes as much as you have.

What did you say?

Redeyejedi
02-01-2012, 08:18 AM
First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned

bansaw
02-01-2012, 08:28 AM
look who now knows you cant call out other posters
that`ll learn ya

giantsfan420
02-01-2012, 08:44 AM
so he won prqdiruct ijQFX;;.;FACTOR FOR BE QJD

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 08:45 AM
I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything

Soft

Go BLUE
u've been around long enough to know the rules

whoever banned you did what they were suppose to.

Morehead State
02-01-2012, 08:48 AM
I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE</P>

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange. What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</P>

Did you do that Olivia? Is so that is very naughty.</P>

lttaylor56
02-01-2012, 08:52 AM
First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get bannedDammm, I miss the days of skin in my avatars and sigs. :)

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 08:52 AM
I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE</P>

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange.* What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</P>

Did you do that Olivia?** Is so that is very naughty.</P>

This board needs Morehead.

lttaylor56
02-01-2012, 09:03 AM

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange.* What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</P>

This board needs Morehead.The military believed in Saltpeter when they could not get Morehead.

THIRDINF516
02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned

lol @ the thought of banning or suspending someone from a message board.

People let their MOD power go to their heads..

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:19 AM
I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE</p>

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange. What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</p>

Did you do that Olivia? Is so that is very naughty.</p>

we all need more head

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:20 AM

your not allowed to start threads to single out posters

its the cardinal rule and your newer so u didn't know

elismom has been around long enough to know not to do that. Thats not abusing power at all...

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:21 AM
I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE</p>

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange. What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</p>

This board needs Morehead.The military believed in Saltpeter when they could not get Morehead.

Moorehead believes in DONT ASK DONT TELL

ironic

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 10:22 AM

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange.* What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</p>

Did you do that Olivia?** Is so that is very naughty.</p>

ironic

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:22 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 10:23 AM

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange.* What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</p>

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

So did I but only because I think everyone has the right to be miserable.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:25 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

getting married if your gay is no longer a fantasy of romance

give it two years - they will all be back to wishing it wasn't legal lol

this thread is really taking a turn

we need to stop lol

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 10:36 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Speaking of which I'm stumped what to get my wife for Valentine's Day. Married 17 years ... I was thinking of getting her a new vacuum but not sure she'd take it in the spirit it was meant.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:38 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Speaking of which I'm stumped what to get my wife for Valentine's Day. Married 17 years ... I was thinking of getting her a new vacuum but not sure she'd take it in the spirit it was meant.

Valentines day isn't about romance...

Romance is that spur of the moment **** we are forced to do half the time

just ask her, make life easy, and she is happy getting exactly what she wants

DragonSoul
02-01-2012, 10:42 AM
wow did this thread get hijacked, by a mod no less lmao. Classic.

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 10:43 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

I did ask her ... she said she didn't want anything.

Which is wife-code for "You better get me something good or you're going to be doing the tube SOCK boogey!".

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:44 AM

well frankly, it was a dumb thread by a vet poster who knows better

and its moorehead, i swear. Can't take that guy anywhere

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:45 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Which is wife-code for "You better get me something good or you're going to be doing the tube SOCK boogey!".

haha your officially in jewelry land then

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 10:47 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Yeah I know it ... I was thinking of one of those gold roses I keep hearing about on radio land.

Thoughts?

P.S. - Having Morehead does tend to derail things.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:51 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Yeah I know it ... I was thinking of one of those gold roses I keep hearing about on radio land.

Thoughts?

if she likes decor and has one of those glass hutches (type thing) then that sounds good

if not it'll be a waste..

better go to Jared

you just don't go to STeven Singer.. because I hate him not just for his commericals but because hes based out of philly

Mod_C
02-01-2012, 10:52 AM

Soft

Go BLUE

Actually, no, you can't call out other posters. If that's why you got banned, that was appropriate for the Mod involved. You're back, enjoy the Super Bowl run.

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 10:53 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Thoughts?

if she likes decor and has one of those glass hutches (type thing) then that sounds good

if not it'll be a waste..

better go to Jared

you just don't go to STeven Singer.. because I hate him not just for his commericals but because hes based out of philly

No I hate Steven Singer!

God I hate those commericals.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 10:58 AM
yea but they are effective - everybody knows his name

im just a weirdo. I try to to live differently than others when it comes to advertizing.

Instead of buying things because of good or funny spots, I will boycott products because of dumb commercials. Geico, steven Singer, Jared jewlers, lexus (not that i have the money for that) - but i will never buy those products

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 11:00 AM

im just a weirdo.* I try to to live differently than others when it comes to advertizing.

Instead of buying things because of good or funny spots, I will boycott products because of dumb commercials.* Geico, steven Singer, Jared jewlers, lexus (not that i have the money for that) - but i will never buy those products

Heh can add Coors Lite and Southwest to that bunch.

Eeeeesh!

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:00 AM

I did. I guess I have learned my lesson
Harooni should be bad for the worst call of all time
The CALL THAT MERRIMAN AND a KR I can't even rememeber was not worth ELI and he fought it for yrs.

COMON MAAAAAAAAAAN

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:02 AM

im just a weirdo. I try to to live differently than others when it comes to advertizing.

Instead of buying things because of good or funny spots, I will boycott products because of dumb commercials. Geico, steven Singer, Jared jewlers, lexus (not that i have the money for that) - but i will never buy those products

Heh can add Coors Lite and Southwest to that bunch.

Eeeeesh!

well coors light doesn't count becuase I like some beer when I drink beer.

Coors light is good for very hot days when ur outside doing manual labor

that way u can hydrate and get a big of a buzz..

but i can pound them all day and feel very little

elismom

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Matt we were boys. You half supported by crazy posts and now in your WHITE TOWER YOU SHED HATE DOWN ON ME!!!!!!!!!!

OLIVIA LIVES

DragonSoul

well frankly, it was a dumb thread by a vet poster who knows better

and its moorehead, i swear. Can't take that guy anywhere
just found it funny. [:)]

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:06 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Matt we were boys. You half supported by crazy posts and now in your WHITE TOWER YOU SHED HATE DOWN ON ME!!!!!!!!!!

OLIVIA LIVES

lol if theres one thing about me its that u know i'll tell it as straight as i can get it

I got nothing against you, i didn't ban you (but i would of) - but u know better than to do that. You've been posting here forever

[{]

and i think its ivory tower lol

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:09 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

OLIVIA LIVES

lol if theres one thing about me its that u know i'll tell it as straight as i can get it

I got nothing against you, i didn't ban you (but i would of) - but u know better than to do that.* You've been posting here forever

[{]

and i think its ivory tower lol

Shirly You can't be SERIOUS. Can you really get for banned for making a post which didn't insult anyone or use curse words? And come bro..your a message board moderator and I contribute. Easy with the I would have stuff. COM'N MAN!

I perfer white to OFF WHITE. Hence the WHITE TOWER HOMEY

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:13 AM
I am serious and don't call me shirley

lol u can't do it. You know the rules, its a cardinal rule on here. Buck up bart, BUCKKKK UPPP (two in two days, excellent).

We've all been banned just let it go

I prefer blue

GreenZone
02-01-2012, 11:17 AM
This thread is not acceptable here...or is there a double standard?

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:18 AM
This thread is not acceptable here.

WE TALKING PRACTICE!
dude we are talking about the giants here!

LETS GO BLUE!

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I am serious and don't call me shirley

lol u can't do it. You know the rules, its a cardinal rule on here. Buck up bart, BUCKKKK UPPP (two in two days, excellent).

We've all been banned just let it go

I prefer blue

And dude. SB WEEK???? I mean I was heart brokey when we upgrade the board in like 2002 and I lost my name but this one comes close. BANNED SUPER BOWL WEEK. I would have found MooreHEAD! lol
OK
ENUFF

GO BLUE

jomo
02-01-2012, 11:19 AM

Soft

Go BLUEWhatever you didn't do, don't do it again! lol

GreenZone
02-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Let's try it another way. Why does this thread remain on the board? Is it only the rest of the organization that has class?

RoanokeFan
02-01-2012, 11:23 AM

Soft

Sound advice [;)]

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Let's try it another way. Why does this thread remain on the board? Is it only the rest of the organization that has class?

Cuz Eli iz da BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMB!!!!!!!!!!

There ... now it's an official Giants thread.

ShakeNBake
02-01-2012, 11:26 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2gG9KmX3uM

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:28 AM

Soft

O no I did it, I just didn't see the harm in a "hey you were wrong 1000X and you should own it" THREAD

Fact is, if your negative and wrong all the time you gotta get banned. Not go crawl into a hole pretend like you didn't post 4000000 x a day about something.

I remember the TIKI left because ELI TRENDS! LOL!
Well Eli got MVP I couldn't get to the board fast enough!

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:30 AM

SB week not much going on and you got moderators in here mixing it up. I mean you do know you can ignore it and just not post on it right?
COM'N MAN! mike ditka

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 11:31 AM

Soft

O no I did it, I just didn't see the harm in a "hey you were wrong 1000X and you should own it" THREAD

Fact is, if your negative and wrong all the time you gotta get banned. Not go crawl into a hole pretend like you didn't post 4000000 x a day about something.

I remember the TIKI left because ELI TRENDS! LOL!
Well Eli got MVP I couldn't get to the board fast enough!

absolutely u give that person crow - just have to get em when they are posting...

nothing we can do as mods when your breaking a major rule we have and people are reporting you.

Kase-1
02-01-2012, 11:34 AM

Soft

Go BLUE
Dont take it personal, Ive been banned over 10x, LOL

There were times where I was getting banned weekly. If you wanna call out 'Rooni (do it like we all do and) call him out in the thread you guys were smack talking in

NYDestroyer
02-01-2012, 11:36 AM
I agree with the person who start this thread. I am not going to say too much. What I do want you guys to know is that I use to visit this board before my joint date. And of course you know you don't have to join to visit the board LOL. On this board if you are a HOMER you are SAFE LOL.

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:36 AM
FYI I as writing dit...KA COM'N MAN!
Someone is obviously setting me up!

elismom
02-01-2012, 11:37 AM
I agree with the person who start this thread. I am not going to say too much. What I do want you guys to know is that I use to visit this board before my joint date. And of course you know you don't have to join to visit the board LOL. On this board if you are a HOMER you are SAFE LOL.

There is a first time for everything! Someone agrees with me. See Matt

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 11:43 AM

ironic

I voted yes on Prop 8

Amen

we need to stop lol

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2gG9KmX3uM

Lol nice!

DragonSoul
02-01-2012, 11:57 AM

There is a first time for everything! Someone agrees with me. See MattI see no harm in call out threads, as long as it is done respectably and not cursing the poster out, or trying to belittle him/her.

But it is in their rule books, and needs to be followed. But if the rules changed, or get updated then it is a different stories. Back in the day on the forums I would run. I would update rules and add/change others as needed.

But I understand it, since sometimes if not moderated or posters are not mature it can become a flame fest.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 12:08 PM

doesn't matter if u agree wtih the rule or not though, its the rule.

A newer poster would of gotten a break, elismom knows this stuff.

Your safe on these boards as long as your not a troll and just follow the few simple rules

burier
02-01-2012, 12:15 PM

doesn't matter if u agree wtih the rule or not though, its the rule.

A newer poster would of gotten a break, elismom knows this stuff.

Your safe on these boards as long as your not a troll and just follow the few simple rules

A rule is a rule.

Unless you're The Patriots. Then a rule is media excitement.

CDN_G-FAN
02-01-2012, 12:20 PM
This is why i like golf so much.</P>

Players call penalties on themselves. Game of true honor and sportsmanship, test of character.</P>

these threads always seem like a corner looking at a ref after absolutely mugging a WR with that whole "what did i do? i didn't even touch him ! i'm totally and completely innocent ! ".......</P>

everyone's always so unbelievably innocent after getting caught.</P>

"i was raising money for the poor, while walking an old woman across the street on my way to delivering meals to seniors when i was banned from a messageboard for absolutely no reason........"</P>

elismom
02-01-2012, 12:44 PM
This is why i like golf so much.</P>

Players call penalties on themselves.* Game of true honor and sportsmanship, test of character.</P>

these threads always seem like a corner looking at a ref after absolutely mugging a WR with that whole "what did i do?* i didn't even touch him !* i'm totally and completely innocent ! ".......</P>

everyone's always so unbelievably innocent after getting caught.*</P>

"i was raising money for the poor, while walking an old woman across the street on my way to delivering meals to seniors when i was banned from a messageboard for absolutely no reason........"</P>

I never denied my guilt, not sure why everyone is saying that. I don't spend as much time on the boards no adays and I assure you I was unclear of the rule. I never got my day in COUUUUUUUUURT!!!

ITs cool man, I took my medicine. I would have been real upset had the erased my name and history though, I am not on the board as much as I use to for whatever reasons but I still like to come in and see if there are any OG's like me lurking.

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 01:16 PM

Um okay, so I guess this message board shouldnt have any rules.

I hope 49er fans come rampant again because of this post

burier
02-01-2012, 01:20 PM

What was so bad about the 49ers fans? When did football fans become unable to deal with trash talk?

Also we wouldn't have these threads if when someone was banned or whatever the mods would communicate to that poster what the offense was.

I don't know how it works but I get the impression you go to post and suddenly you realize you're unable to which I think is BS.

Also if you're "reporting" people to the mods you should strongly consider taking your own life.

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Also if you're "reporting" people to the mods you should strongly consider taking your own life.

I just reported you for suggesting suicide to someone else.

Which by the way ... is against the rules.

burier
02-01-2012, 01:24 PM

Report this

yatitle
02-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Obviously our playoff run has gone on too long or the 2 weeks between games has gotten to everyone. Its a message boards for gods sake. Expression of free speech without cursing should pretty much be the basis for all the rules shouldn't it? Beyond that I think its safe to say that all of us have WAY too much time on our hands to take any of this stuff seriously.

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 02:01 PM

What was so bad about the 49ers fans? When did football fans become unable to deal with trash talk?

Also we wouldn't have these threads if when someone was banned or whatever the mods would communicate to that poster what the offense was.

I don't know how it works but I get the impression you go to post and suddenly you realize you're unable to which I think is BS.

Oh okay, so 49er fans and all those fans posting up pictures of the WTC on fire and **** was fine with you right?

That's what you call trash talk.

People are claiming that the MODs banning and suspending people is stupid, so I'm saying.. if we didn't have MODs who do their jobs, we would have 49er fans going rampant on our boards NOT TRASH TALKING, but posting those horrible pictures.

Let's be for real, I love trash talk, but there's a limit, there are rules and I'm sure you, Like me, would want some regulation.

You don't go posting about some specific person on a thread title.

You ruin people's reputation by calling people out

vcruz2013
02-01-2012, 02:05 PM

lol... grow up

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 02:06 PM

lol... grow up

You first!

vcruz2013
02-01-2012, 02:07 PM

lol... grow up

You first!

I'm not going around reporting people on a public message board for ridiculous reasons. Which by the way DOES get them banned.

burier
02-01-2012, 02:12 PM

Oh okay, so 49er fans and all those fans posting up pictures of the WTC on fire and **** was fine with you right?

People are claiming that the MODs banning and suspending people is stupid, so I'm saying.. if we didn't have MODs who do their jobs, we would have 49er fans going rampant on our boards NOT TRASH TALKING, but posting those horrible pictures.

Let's be for real, I love trash talk, but there's a limit, there are rules and I'm sure you, Like me, would want some regulation.

No no,,,I'm sorry. I heard that someone posted a pic of the World Trade Center or something but I didn't see it myself.

We agree there should be a line. I'm just saying maybe a bit less conservative with the line.

And not refrencing you specifially its just I remember a lot of crying about the trash talk going on which I gather we both think is fun as long as its within reason.

jomo
02-01-2012, 02:13 PM

Soft

Sound advice [;)]
I have Yogi as my inspiration.

bigjeep
02-01-2012, 02:17 PM

</P>

Must have been payback from Brady!</P>

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 02:22 PM

No no,,,I'm sorry. I heard that someone posted a pic of the World Trade Center or something but I didn't see it myself.

We agree there should be a line. I'm just saying maybe a bit less conservative with the line.

And not refrencing you specifially its just I remember a lot of crying about the trash talk going on which I gather we both think is fun as long as its within reason.

Lol, I gotchu, I'm not talking to you specifically, more on the lines of the first comment that was made that I saw not by you

Roosevelt
02-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Obviously the game cannot come soon enough.

byron
02-01-2012, 02:28 PM
</P>

lol +1</P>

theres rules here?!?</P>

</P>

Mod M isa power tripper ;)</P>

bLuereverie
02-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Was this the Harooni/Eli thread?

I thought it was a joke. Had my Wham! lyrics ready and all.

Ralph Brown
02-01-2012, 02:51 PM
This whole thread is a joke. </P>

It's a message board! </P>

There should be one rule.....there are no rules</P>

burier
02-01-2012, 03:01 PM

+1

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 03:06 PM

+1

Back to BNet for you kiddies!

Shoo!

mfraykor
02-01-2012, 03:09 PM

we all need more head

Well played... you beat me to it..LOL

Ralph Brown
02-01-2012, 03:10 PM

+1 Back to BNet for you kiddies! Shoo!</P>

Yes, because you know we are just kiddies...</P>

It's too bad they can't ban people for unfunny posts</P>

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 03:28 PM

+1 Back to BNet for you kiddies! Shoo!</P>

Yes, because you know we are just kiddies...</P>

It's too bad they can't ban people for unfunny posts</P>

Seriously.

elismom
02-01-2012, 03:50 PM

*</P>

Must have been payback from Brady!</P>

beep beep its the big jeep

elismom
02-01-2012, 03:51 PM

we all need more head

Well played... you beat me to it..LOL

Moorehead wanted to ban me, lol
come on man!!!!!!!!!!! seriously...How can you dislike a guy on the internet who has a name like elismom

Serious much?

Roosevelt
02-01-2012, 03:55 PM
This whole thread is a joke. </p>

It's a message board! </p>

There should be one rule.....there are no rules</p>

+1

Yes, the NY Giants should have an official message board without any rules.

How brilliant.

Roosevelt
02-01-2012, 03:57 PM
This whole thread is a joke. </p>

It's a message board! </p>

There should be one rule.....there are no rules</p>

You should be banned for having that moniker.

Morehead State
02-01-2012, 04:00 PM

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange. What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.</P>

we all need more head

Well played... you beat me to it..LOL Moorehead wanted to ban me, lol come on man!!!!!!!!!!! seriously...How can you dislike a guy on the internet who has a name like elismom Serious much?</P>

Who says I wanted to ban you. You are the ying to my yang.</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
This is why i like golf so much.</p>

Players call penalties on themselves. Game of true honor and sportsmanship, test of character.</p>

these threads always seem like a corner looking at a ref after absolutely mugging a WR with that whole "what did i do? i didn't even touch him ! i'm totally and completely innocent ! ".......</p>

everyone's always so unbelievably innocent after getting caught.</p>

"i was raising money for the poor, while walking an old woman across the street on my way to delivering meals to seniors when i was banned from a messageboard for absolutely no reason........"</p>

I never denied my guilt, not sure why everyone is saying that. I don't spend as much time on the boards no adays and I assure you I was unclear of the rule. I never got my day in COUUUUUUUUURT!!!

ITs cool man, I took my medicine. I would have been real upset had the erased my name and history though, I am not on the board as much as I use to for whatever reasons but I still like to come in and see if there are any OG's like me lurking.

the name of the thread is BANNED FOR NO REASON LOL

thats kind of denying your guilt no? lolol

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM
</p>

lol +1</p>

theres rules here?!?</p>

</p>

Mod M isa power tripper ;)</p>

i hear he just likes to trip

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 04:11 PM

we all need more head

Well played... you beat me to it..LOL Moorehead wanted to ban me, lol come on man!!!!!!!!!!! seriously...How can you dislike a guy on the internet who has a name like elismom Serious much?</p>

Who says I wanted to ban you. You are the ying to my yang.</p>

b.. bu... buttt then what am i

SEC105
02-01-2012, 04:14 PM
"As The World Turns".........and the GMB yearns!!! Harooni where art thou??? lol</P>

http://download.agefotostock.com/fotos/bajaage/cached/513786/FNC-FAN2022373.jpg</P>

Bigg Bluee
02-01-2012, 04:15 PM
These message boards are overly conservative, I know this from the one political thread i attempted to make a year ago when the gremlins took the majority in the house. I would not be surprised if Rick Scott was one of our Mods. Don't deviate too much from the standard rules.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 04:22 PM
These message boards are overly conservative, I know this from the one political thread i attempted to make a year ago when the gremlins took the majority in the house. I would not be surprised if Rick Scott was one of our Mods. Don't deviate too much from the standard rules.

and the day ban is for this exact post coupled with your history

Its a FOOTBALL message board. Take the political **** somewhere else.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 04:25 PM

and for the record: i've been called a bleeding heart liberal in some political debates i've had with some posters here in private

Morehead State
02-01-2012, 04:50 PM

we all need more head

Well played... you beat me to it..LOL Moorehead wanted to ban me, lol come on man!!!!!!!!!!! seriously...How can you dislike a guy on the internet who has a name like elismom Serious much?</P>

Who says I wanted to ban you. You are the ying to my yang.</P>

</P>

Well I am your puppeteer, therefore............</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 04:52 PM

we all need more head

Well played... you beat me to it..LOL Moorehead wanted to ban me, lol come on man!!!!!!!!!!! seriously...How can you dislike a guy on the internet who has a name like elismom Serious much?</p>

Who says I wanted to ban you. You are the ying to my yang.</p>

</p>

Well I am your puppeteer, therefore............</p>

you wish u could stick ur hand up my ***