PDA

View Full Version : No tickets, still worth going to Indy???

NJGiant99
02-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Hey guys, I'll be in the Indianapolis area for the Super Bowl (well, 2 hours away). Do any of you know or think there will be a big congregation of Giants fans NOT in the game? Can't find tickets less than 2k a piece so I figured watching it right outside might be the next best thing.

bansaw
02-01-2012, 09:55 AM
sure?

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Hey guys, I'll be in the Indianapolis area for the Super Bowl (well, 2 hours away). Do any of you know or think there will be a big congregation of Giants fans NOT in the game? Can't find tickets less than 2k a piece so I figured watching it right outside might be the next best thing.

If you're going to be there anyway why not?!

NJGiant99
02-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Well blowing money on a hotel room would be the reason why I'm asking. Never been in a SB city before, so wasnt sure if the atmosphere was decent outside of the game.

Thanks anyway :)

ebick
02-01-2012, 10:47 AM
if you are two hours away, then why would stay in the SB city? I would just drive back after the game. If I was that close, I would definitely go to be in the atmosphere.....and who knows.....I also hear that those crazy prices on StubHub and such come down around kick-off....

NYG4ME
02-01-2012, 10:58 AM
As a fan, I don't care about location, Just let me watch the game either TV or in Person. If I had the extra $$$ I would go.. Great experience.

BlueJayC
02-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Wouldn't be able to find a hotel closer than 2 hours away anyway......drive in they'll be aton of places to watch the game and a ton of Giants fans......apparently there are "Indy for Eli" shirts everywhere.....

NJBLUEBLOOD
02-01-2012, 12:02 PM
there's a comfort inn in Edinburgh that has vacancies. About 25 minutes from Indy if someone is looking. reasonable price.

BklynBlue
02-01-2012, 02:52 PM
I went to Arizona with no tickets. Tried hard to score some on game day with no luck. Had the time of my life in AZ and watched an awesome game with 100's of other Giant fans that did the same thing at Dukes sprts bar in Scottsdale. If I wasnot closing on my home on Monday Morning, I would be leaving tonight with my other buddies!

GO BLUE!!!

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 02:56 PM
If you are only 2 hours away I would not try to get a hotel. you are not going to find one in the area. I think you are going to have a hard time finding a ticket unless you r very lucky.