PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure if I saw this right...

nygiantfanalways
02-01-2012, 11:38 AM
But did the Pats really where all black on there plane ride to Indy. And if thats true why would they try that. The G-MEN already did that in 07. I'm not over confident about the game. But I'm starting to think that the G-MEN are in the Pats heads.
Thoughts please???

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 11:40 AM
But did the Pats really where all black on there plane ride to Indy. And if thats true why would they try that. The G-MEN already did that in 07. I'm not over confident about the game. But I'm starting to think that the G-MEN are in the Pats heads.
Thoughts please???

The Pats are bad at accessorizing?

They're getting ready to mourn their season's end?

They all put on a lot of extra weight in the last two weeks and black is slimming?

They're all moonlightling as waiters at the Giants victory dinner?

They're starting a blues band after the SB?

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 11:45 AM
If you are right and they did that I agree that we are in the Pats minds.

swimeasy
02-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Thoughts please???

They all put on a lot of extra weight in the last two weeks and black is slimming?

LOL, great list Kruunch!

Didn't notice what they were wearing myself, but if that's true, likely they were mocking Giants 07- which I would love it if they did that. Pats fans have been talking up the Giants' black suits from 07, so it's been on people's radar.

DragonSoul
02-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Thoughts please???no Branch wore a White Jacket, and others had lighter tones other then black

suzyq
02-01-2012, 12:26 PM
no i think it's the Pats fans that have the G Man in their heads. They know we are good. They know what we can do and are capable of doing.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

giantsfan420
02-01-2012, 12:29 PM
it was reported that the pats were doing that for the same reasons the giants did. not every player wore black tho. i believe i heard it on ESPN's SuperBowl live show Monday.

and i absolutely believe we're in the Pats minds.

Dorothy
02-01-2012, 01:01 PM
As a Giants fan living north of Boston, I know we are in the fans heads. I'm having more fun, some of the fans are really concerned about their team. Some are saying the Giants can beat the Pat, unless they play their A game.
GOOOOOO GIANTS

krygny
02-01-2012, 01:03 PM
<font size="4">Hey, it's their funeral.

</font>

thesin
02-01-2012, 01:04 PM
so getting respect is being in an opponents head. Even if you were in Pats fans heads, how does that impact the game? Giants fans sure are lulzy.

edit: and the Patriots weren't wearing all black, stop flattering yourselves. Don't you think if a team like the Pats planned something they'd have everybody do it? Spikes was wearing pink ffs.

CTLadyBlue
02-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Thoughts please???

Brady has a stylist - and a supermodel for a wife - what's his excuse??