PDA

View Full Version : Rolle "I'm tired of buttering these guys up..."

Ruttiger711
02-01-2012, 12:47 PM
He was just on Sirius a few minutes ago with Schein... who was being a complete **** in my opinion because he was trying to bait Rolle into guaranteeing a win... </P>

..but his quote above was kind of funny and I was glad to hear it... they were asking what they are doing to do about the tight ends, gronkowski etc and he was basically tired of the same ol stuff... he said the focus shouldnt be about what we're going to do about them, but what about what WE are going to DO. (im paraphrasing)</P>

as much as people hatesmack talk... (which I have yet to see at this point - ACTUAL smack talk that is)... i think its completely boring to hear the same ol "they are a bunch of talented guys" speak from both sides... </P>

im getting the sense the players are itching to play... </P>

</P>

DragonSoul
02-01-2012, 12:51 PM
He was just on Sirius a few minutes ago with Schein... who was being a complete **** in my opinion because he was trying to bait Rolle into guaranteeing a win... </P>

..but his quote above was kind of funny and I was glad to hear it... they were asking what they are doing to do about the tight ends, gronkowski etc and he was basically tired of the same ol stuff... he said the focus shouldnt be about what we're going to do about them, but what about what WE are going to DO.* (im paraphrasing)</P>

as much as people hate*smack talk... (which I have yet to see at this point - ACTUAL smack talk that is)... i think its completely boring to hear the same ol "they are a bunch of talented guys" speak from both sides... </P>

im getting the sense the* players are itching to play... </P>

*</P>Add Schein, Bayless and a Carton to the same ignore category.

Kase-1
02-01-2012, 12:51 PM
The more I hear outta Rock &amp; Rolle's mouth the more I wanna get some pads and play for this guy. Hell he makes me wanna go to Indy and smack 'Uggs' in the mouth

Ruttiger711
02-01-2012, 12:53 PM
The more I hear outta Rock &amp; Rolle's mouth the more I wanna get some pads and play for this guy. Hell he makes me wanna go to Indy and smack 'Uggs' in the mouth
</P>

A ref somewhere just threw a flag at you for that comment about Uggs Brady. </P>

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 12:54 PM
I want to see Rolle in the wildcat throw an 80 yard TD to Nicks or Cruz.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 12:57 PM
He was just on Sirius a few minutes ago with Schein... who was being a complete **** in my opinion because he was trying to bait Rolle into guaranteeing a win... </p>

..but his quote above was kind of funny and I was glad to hear it... they were asking what they are doing to do about the tight ends, gronkowski etc and he was basically tired of the same ol stuff... he said the focus shouldnt be about what we're going to do about them, but what about what WE are going to DO. (im paraphrasing)</p>

as much as people hatesmack talk... (which I have yet to see at this point - ACTUAL smack talk that is)... i think its completely boring to hear the same ol "they are a bunch of talented guys" speak from both sides... </p>

im getting the sense the players are itching to play... </p>

</p>

Schein is the biggest ****** bag in the world

great voice

but complete moron when it comes to his sports opinion

been in mets land too long and doesn't know his *** from his elbow

Kase-1
02-01-2012, 01:07 PM
</p>

A ref somewhere just threw a flag at you for that comment about Uggs Brady. </p>LOL, Ill take the 5yds, it was worth it!!!!

JJC7301
02-01-2012, 01:20 PM
I could be wrong, but didn't Schein say at the beginning of the year that Sanchez was better than Eli? Or had the higher ceiling? Whatever Schein's opinion is, go with the opposite. He is almost always wrong. I hope he didn't pick the Giants.</P>

And I have not heard the Giants talking smack. They're just very confident, as they should be.</P>

Ruttiger711
02-01-2012, 01:53 PM
</P>

A ref somewhere just threw a flag at you for that comment about Uggs Brady. </P>

LOL, Ill take the 5yds, it was worth it!!!!
</P>

It's Brady man - 15yds from the spot of the foul, automatic first.</P>

Ruttiger711
02-01-2012, 01:54 PM
I could be wrong, but didn't Schein say at the beginning of the year that Sanchez was better than Eli? Or had the higher ceiling? Whatever Schein's opinion is, go with the opposite. He is almost always wrong. I hope he didn't pick the Giants.</P>

And I have not heard the Giants talking smack. They're just very confident, as they should be.</P>

</P>

Unfortunatley he's strong with the Giants. </P>

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 02:04 PM
He was just on Sirius a few minutes ago with Schein... who was being a complete **** in my opinion because he was trying to bait Rolle into guaranteeing a win... </p>

..but his quote above was kind of funny and I was glad to hear it... they were asking what they are doing to do about the tight ends, gronkowski etc and he was basically tired of the same ol stuff... he said the focus shouldnt be about what we're going to do about them, but what about what WE are going to DO.* (im paraphrasing)</p>

as much as people hate*smack talk... (which I have yet to see at this point - ACTUAL smack talk that is)... i think its completely boring to hear the same ol "they are a bunch of talented guys" speak from both sides... </p>

im getting the sense the* players are itching to play... </p>

*</p>

Schein is the biggest ****** bag in the world

great voice

but complete moron when it comes to his sports opinion

been in mets land too long and doesn't know his *** from his elbow

Ohhhhhhh yes he is!

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 02:12 PM

I just want to play with the girl in your avatar

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 02:13 PM

that's my wife.... in my lucid dreams.

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 02:32 PM

LOL, I'm not one too disrespect usually... going to be honest, my heart kind of dropped before I read "in my lucid dreams"

giants2thebowl
02-01-2012, 02:34 PM

I just want to play with the girl in your avatarx2

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 02:36 PM
One thing about Rolle is that he is going to speak his mind. It must get old answering the same questions every day.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 04:47 PM

LOL, I'm not one too disrespect usually... going to be honest, my heart kind of dropped before I read "in my lucid dreams"
lmao awesome. It's amazing what you can do when you sleep when you train yourself to have lucid dreams every night. Last night I took over the world.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 04:47 PM

lmao awesome. It's amazing what you can do when you sleep when you train yourself to have lucid dreams every night. Last night I took over the world.