PDA

View Full Version : Giants Fined $20,000 for Osi Media No-Show

swimeasy
02-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Just mentioned on NFLN that it's an NFL rule for players to participate.

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Hmmmmm, Osi....

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Just mentioned on NFLN that it's an NFL rule for players to participate.

Yep.

Oh Osi ....

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Does this mean they're going to raise the prices next season?

Eli TO Shockey
02-01-2012, 02:23 PM
I didn't hear anything about Matt light getting fined. This is bs.

GiantWarfare
02-01-2012, 02:26 PM

Light and Vollmer were ill...

Apparently...Osi just didnt show up

NJGIANTinNC
He Was there!
had his own podium

anyone notice osi was out of place for the team picture He sat in the front row next to prince
everyone else was in # order

nYg24

he was probly excused because of illness, Osi just didn't show up.

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Did anyone hear a reason why Osi was not there?

Ruttiger711
02-01-2012, 03:31 PM
I just heard this too... combined with the picture deal (seemed innocent at the time) Osi has me shaking my head...

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 03:33 PM
jesus god

just what we need 4 days before the superbowl some dumbass drama

chizz
02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Full Osi statement: “I misunderstood the schedule. It won’t happen again, and I will be at tomorrow’s media session and available after the game. I apologize for any inconvenience my absence this morning may have caused

GameTime
02-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I didn't hear anything about Matt light getting fined. This is bs.</P>

Lightwas on the "sick list"....or the excuse list I guess. Seems like Osi just didnt show up....</P>

</P>

Ralph Brown
02-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I dont blame him actaully. Yesterday was media day. There was no practice in between then and when they met the media this morning. How many times can you answer "Is Eli elite?" and other crap.</P>

It's done and over with. </P>

Non-issue</P>

GameTime
02-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Full Osi statement: “I misunderstood the schedule. It won’t happen again, and I will be at tomorrow’s media session and available after the game. I apologize for any inconvenience my absence this morning may have caused</P>

come on Osi...</P>

were you sitting around the hotel wondering where everyone else was.????</P>

He is bull****ting for some reason....</P>

NJGIANTinNC
02-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Misunderstood- Hmmmm. . . . . sounds like the Hoodie himself

Maybe he was on a reconnaissance Mission

swimeasy
02-01-2012, 04:20 PM
^LOL, it really does!

Just channel it on Sunday Osi. We'll forgive and forget for sacks.

Now Reese on the other hand..........

Giants10Joe
02-01-2012, 04:25 PM
He just didn't feel like going. I see no problem with that. If I had millions of dollars, I'd probably occasionally pay $20,000 to get out obligations I didn't want to go to also.

barran21
02-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Full Osi statement: “I misunderstood the schedule. It won’t happen again, and I will be at tomorrow’s media session and available after the game. I apologize for any inconvenience my absence this morning may have caused</p>

come on Osi...</p>

were you sitting around the hotel wondering where everyone else was.????</p>

He is bull****ting for some reason....</p>

On twitter it says he was in a team meeting, so if he missed it to watch film then it's 20k well spent..

Ruttiger711
02-01-2012, 04:31 PM
He just didn't feel like going. I see no problem with that. If I had millions of dollars, I'd probably occasionally pay $20,000 to get out obligations I didn't want to go to also.
</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>but Osi doesnt have enough money.</FONT></P>

CTLadyBlue
02-01-2012, 04:33 PM

As arrogant as that sounds, I kinda have to agree. I mean, if I had to endure another day of 'will this be your last game?', 'do you overhear Eli talking to Peyton and, if so, any mention of retirement?", 'do you think Gronk's boot is a sham?', 'compare this year to '07' - SHEESH, Id' make up some lame excuse not to go either. Really - how much more do these media *****s need???

miked1958
02-01-2012, 04:37 PM

As arrogant as that sounds, I kinda have to agree. I mean, if I had to endure another day of 'will this be your last game?', 'do you overhear Eli talking to Peyton and, if so, any mention of retirement?", 'do you think Gronk's boot is a sham?', 'compare this year to '07' - SHEESH, Id' make up some lame excuse not to go either. Really - how much more do these media *****s need???
Agreed

ajd121
02-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Well the good news is all I hear is that Osi is the one player who can get out of bed and have two sacks and a strip, so if anyone is looking having a rough week before the SB I am glad it is him because it seems like nothing phases him.

Gianthunter
02-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Atta Boy perfect timing.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 05:32 PM
I dont blame him actaully. Yesterday was media day. There was no practice in between then and when they met the media this morning. How many times can you answer "Is Eli elite?" and other crap.</p>

It's done and over with. </p>

Non-issue</p>

i guess, but i mean for somebody is crying about money and a new contract - to just toss 20k out the window for the hell of it is pretty consistent with the knocks on Osi

ikebibby91
02-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Maybe he wanted to be alone to rub one out.

Giantsin04
02-01-2012, 06:56 PM

As arrogant as that sounds, I kinda have to agree.* I mean, if I had to endure another day of 'will this be your last game?', 'do you overhear Eli talking to Peyton and, if so, any mention of retirement?", 'do you think Gronk's boot is a sham?', 'compare this year to '07' - SHEESH, Id' make up some lame excuse not to go either.* Really - how much more do these media *****s need???

Just act like a professional and meet your obligations. "endure"?? Lol.

jomo
02-01-2012, 07:06 PM

Has there been a truly new question asked in the past 6 days? Just hash and re-hash. Let's tee it up and play the game!</P>

All in!!</P>