PDA

View Full Version : G-Men will get lit up on Sunday

Welka_fan
02-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday.

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)

Kase-1
02-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Howd the last game we played you go with all the smack talking??

Uggs Brady and the Patsys are much worse off than they were in 07 and our team is much stronger

I do find your smack talking amusing

NWKEffectElement
02-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Howd the last game we played you go with all the smack talking??

Uggs Brady and the Patsys are much worse off than they were in 07 and our team is much stronger

I do find your smack talking amusing

18-1

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 01:24 PM
LOL.

Ya defense is garbage, and you guys are soiling your pants because you don't even know if Gronk is out or not. Who's good on that offense?

Brady, gronk, and wes? That's it

GMen869007
02-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Typical Patriots fan, no respect for the opposition. You see football as a video game for your Patriots, who were built to win championships and every other team in the league is just filler for your Patriots to beat up on.

We were supposed to get blown out in 2007.

repeatchamps
02-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys: Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday. "Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument. We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too. Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless. But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck. He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)</P>

Last I looked the Pats don't know how to beat the Giants in meaningful games. Lol. Oh and nice try on the Saints. The Giants would only have faced New Orleans in the NFC Title game due to the fact the Giants won their division. Lions and Falcons were the wildcards so either Detroit or Atlanta were the only opponent the Giants could have drawn in the first round of the playoffs. Once Detroit or even if it was Altanta who would have lost to New Orleans, Giants were going to play GB in round 2 of the playoffs no matter what.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys: Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday. "Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument. We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too. Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless. But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck. He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)</P>

Last I looked the Pats don't know how to beat the Giants in meaningful games. Lol. Oh and nice try on the Saints. The Giants would only have faced New Orleans in the NFC Title game due to the fact the Giants won their division. Lions and Falcons were the wildcards so either Detroit or Atlanta were the only opponent the Giants could have drawn in the first round of the playoffs. Once Detroit or even if it was Altanta who would have lost to New Orleans, Giants were going to play GB in round 2 of the playoffs no matter what.</P>

No worries man, the OP doesn't know much about football, just like any typical patriots fan

byron
how ****ing old are you? I mean really

Hoova0797
What is the point of signing up on another team's site to tell them how bad their going to beat us?

Will you come back to eat some crow if you get beat? If not, then please leave.

GiantWarfare
02-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

"Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? STFU. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument.

We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too.

Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless.

But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck.

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)

didnt read but ok

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 01:32 PM

newsflash - your not playing Joe Flacco and a roster of ****ty WRs

your playing a team that defensively hits the QB more and an offense that could go step for step with Brady on a good day.

Only shot u have is Wilfork playing balls out. If we contain Wilfork, not only do we beat you but we beat you by double digits. Make sure u come back and get your WICKED crow

Just going to be another example of NY owning Boston

Welka_fan
02-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Well...

1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday.

2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player.

3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up.

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!!

bandwgn86
02-01-2012, 01:37 PM

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/bbobberson/5625fda4f2ac207e6ef0002b79fe237d3aa5714b.jpg</P>

burier
02-01-2012, 01:40 PM

Guy...you do know you're going to lose right? I mean you can use any fantasy logic you want but you're going to lose.

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Well...

1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday.

2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player.

3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up.

4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!!

Going into Sunday's game, our offense and defense is definitely better than the patriots' defense.

If you didn't realize that, you need to hop off the LSDs

We have way more superior WRs, RBs, D-line, secondary.

Only thing you have is Tom Brady who is better than Eli, but how much better? Eli is up there.

Good luck.

TuckYou
02-01-2012, 01:42 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5cBBiqVnV5JuizSnGjCJ8SPlOZiyx4 velxziYlKAMyncdkFOY</P>

ny06
02-01-2012, 01:43 PM

I'll play along; I usually just ignore idiotic posts. </P>

The statement that the patriots only beat one team with a winning record, hate to break it to you but that is just a fact. You guys beat the teams you were supposed to beat. </P>

I am guessing you were not aware that the Giants had one of the toughest schedules in the league. And to add onto that our defense was decimated with injuries. </P>

Also what have the Giants players said that is considered talking crap? If you are referring to Manningham saying he hopes Edelman plays corner/safety. Cause he will be playing out of position. That is not trash talk, he is stating what any player would say in that situation. The Giants are confident, and if that bothers you too bad....</P>

I can tell you have not watched a Giant game yet in the playoffs, cause our secondary has been playing great. Other then 2 touchdowns by Davis, the Giants secondary has held the Falcons, Packers, 49ers receivers to dismal performances. </P>

We all know that you guys wanted the 49ers in the Super Bowl, cause let's face facts. We're a team that is on a mission, and the Patriots are in our way...</P>

guardplay320
Well...

How did the smack talk work for you in Superbowl 42? You had 18 wins to our 13 that year. This year you have 15 to our 12. Did the title of "best team in the AFC work for you that year? We clearly didn't have the best record in the NFC that year. Are you ignoring that that only head-to-head matchup we have to go off of is between the Giants and Pats earlier this year and the Giants won that. Bring your weak smack talk to the Pats board where they will probably bash you there also.

dayeh33
can you please take bradys balls out of your mouth? we can't understand what you're trying to say

guardplay320
Well...

How did the smack talk work for you in Superbowl 42? You had 18 wins to our 13 that year. This year you have 15 to our 12. Did the title of "best team in the AFC work for you that year? We clearly didn't have the best record in the NFC that year. Are you ignoring that that only head-to-head matchup we have to go off of is between the Giants and Pats earlier this year and the Giants won that. Bring your weak smack talk to the Pats board where they will probably bash you there also.

BigBlue1971
02-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Different site, same idiots. This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys: Pats are gonna light you up on Sunday. "Pats have only beat 1 team with a winning record". You really doubting BB/Brady, who've broken almost every W-L record out there with very similar..actually worse teams (09? 10?), in their ability to win a game against a team with a winning record? <FONT color=#0000ff size=6>STFU</FONT>. FWIW, the pats only had one more opportunity to do so this year--against the steelers. If we had beat the giants during the year..they, like most of the 8-8 teams we beat, wouldn't have ended with a winning record. Really dumb argument. We were the best team in the AFC. We went head to head with the consensus contendor, and beat them. Can you say the Giants were really the best team in the NFC? You can thank the lions for failing to get the 5 seed cause if your first game was @ the Saints...LOL. They embarassed you in the first game and would have definitely sent you packing. But that's cool, I personally am much happier to be dealing with the giants then the saints, too. Beyond your pass rush, your defense isn't anything to write home about...and in this situation, with taht extra week to prepare and all the experience playing against it, I have 0 doubt Belichick will render it useless. But, keep talkin' crap. Please, let your idiot players continue to talk as well. If Brady and Belichick have proven anything over their careers, is that they respond very well to that. Bring brady out in F-U mode...and good luck. He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)

nygsb42champs
02-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Go back to your own boards.

repeatchamps
02-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Well... 1. our defense isn't garbage. we've shown that in the playoffs..and..you'll see sunday. 2. Good players on offense--ya kiddin? Welker, Gronk and Hernandez are all top notch. Branch is a very good complimentary player. 3. LOL Mixup on the NFC bracket..but funny I dont see anyone arguign the actual point--taht they would have f***D you up. 4. Sorry if us pats fans think its all about us...I mean we've only had 3 championships, 5 superbowl appearances, and broken every goddamn record out there over the past few years lol. Dont you wish eli had 3 going on 4 rings?? Look at the difference in your fans after 1!!</P>

No one is taking away from what the Pats have accomplished and the experience many guys have going into this game but I have got news for you, the Giants have more players with Super Bowl/playoff experience going into this game than the Pats do. The Pats defense is improved and has played much better in theplayoffsno doubt but going up against an inconsistent at best offensive team like Denver and a noticeably anemic Ravens offense outdoors in the cold at homeis not the same as going up against aexponentially moreprolific Giants offense in a dome that will be a neutral site. On the other side of the ball the Giants defense is a better pass rushing defense than the Ravens and the Broncosstatistically and this has proven before to be a difficulty for Brady and to expect different results this time is overly optimistic and a pipe dream.</P>

SIMMS5611
"We're only going to score 17 points?' -Tom Brady, 2007</P>

Actually, it was 14....[;)]</P>

Giants Of New Jersey

our first game couldnt have been at the saints you F****** idiot...we were division winners not a wildcard..it would have either been at home vs the falcons or at home vs the lions...damn idiot

GMenNY21
02-01-2012, 01:57 PM

our first game couldnt have been at the saints you F****** idiot...we were division winners not a wildcard..it would have either been at home vs the falcons or at home vs the lions...damn idiotLMAO

Dover Giant
02-01-2012, 02:08 PM
What has he done for ya lately.
If Brady the flag magnet don't get the those calls that mess up his hair the Pats lose.
So tuck rule that!!!!!!

Dover Giant
02-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Say it again my man the G-Mens schedule made NE's anemic schedule look like a flag football league

BigBlueOnes
02-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Listen to logic fella (little boy?). It's going to come to a shootout and under pressure, being hit, I'll take Eli ALL DAY LONG over your pansy *** Ugg wearing QB. Brady folds like a wet paper towel when he gets hit. To paraphrase LT "You are all gonna have to do better than that.."

EliBlowsCruz
02-01-2012, 03:37 PM
What has he done for ya lately.
If Brady the flag magnet don't get the those calls that mess up his hair the Pats lose.
So tuck rule that!!!!!! flag magnet is actually a manning trait just ask Peyton

MikeIsaGiant
02-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I have a feeling this is my cousin.

My cousin is a patriots fan who sucks brady off and talks a lot of ignorance when it comes to football

THE_New_York_Giants
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM
got bored after the first sentence.

Die-Hard
02-01-2012, 07:16 PM
If the Pats lose, and you don't come back in here to eat crow, I'll post your email address for the world to see. If the Pats win, I'll offer up unlimited praise.

Do we have a deal?

gadvfreak99
02-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Hilarious lol

miked1958
02-01-2012, 08:03 PM

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)Do you realize the Pats have played 25 games since 2006 against NFC opponents? Their records teams other then the giants was 21-1. The record vs NY is 1-2. Turnovers were +18 vs the others. Minus 1 vs NY. You scored 32 vs everyone but only 24 vs us... U gave up 17 a game to the others but 26 to the giants. I'd be scared

miked1958
02-01-2012, 08:05 PM

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)Do you realize the Pats have played 25 games since 2006 against NFC opponents? Their records teams other then the giants was 21-1. The record vs NY is 1-2. Turnovers were +18 vs the others. Minus 1 vs NY. You scored 32 vs everyone but only 24 vs us... U gave up 17 a game to the others but 26 to the giants. I'd be scared

Tom Brady is just 6-5 in last 11 postseason games
Eli is 7-3 in ten

Giants are 6-0 in last six played Away or at a Nuetral site

gadvfreak99
02-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Well...

You do know that the Pats have the worst defense in the league, Eli is going to blow them out.

miked1958
02-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Well...

He will have beaten Brady twice in 2 SBs after Sunday. And that would make Eli --- Tom Brady and the Pats DADDY!!!!! Lol

miked1958
02-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Well...

You do know that the Pats have the worst defense in the league, Eli is going to blow them out.
I agree. Don't think this will be close

Shutupnplay
02-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but you guys are the idiots that LOST to the Buffalo Bills! NUFF SAID!
History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miked1958
02-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but you guys are the idiots that LOST to the Buffalo Bills! NUFF SAID!
History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep all the 07 similarities come to a climatic ending Sunday with the final piece beinf fit into place and a 2nd SB trophy won in 4 years

Patsfan1976
02-01-2012, 09:06 PM
History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really your gonna go there? you lost to philly and carolina and philly embarrassed you

Voldamort
02-01-2012, 09:07 PM
lol mhk was a Giant fan

GMenNY21
02-01-2012, 09:12 PM
History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really your gonna go there? you lost to philly and carolina and philly embarrassed youwe didn't play Carolina this year smart guy...

Burgermiesta
02-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Blah,blah....

Burgermiesta
02-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh yeah patriots blow. The AFC is and always will be a second class conference, it's just a fact.

Jiffy Jeff
02-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Personally.......I will indeed be lit up Sunday.

......and the Giants will beat the Patriots 27-16.

Patsfan1976
02-01-2012, 09:26 PM
History WILL repeat itself. YOUR GOING DOWN! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really your gonna go there? you lost to philly and carolina and philly embarrassed youwe didn't play Carolina this year smart guy...your right i didnt even notice it was pre season so lets take carolina and throw the seahawks in there

giantscolombia
02-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07

Patsfan1976
02-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07nope been a fan since the 80s when they sucked. talk about bandwagon you guys were ready to send coughlin packing mid season but now hes great. not to mention no one knew a giants fan before 2007

byron
02-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07they are fans of a bandwagon leauge that showed up in 60...

miked1958
02-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Hahahahah these "pats" fans seem a little bandwagon like.... I'm sure they have been fans since 09...they don't remember 07nope been a fan since the 80s when they sucked. talk about bandwagon you guys were ready to send coughlin packing mid season but now hes great. not to mention no one knew a giants fan before 2007
Really? Giants had 6 Other NFL Titles prior to 07. They were 2-1 in SBs prior to 07 winning in 86 and 90 (with BB running the D) and losing in 2000. They also won 4 NFL Title prior to the SB era..

I mean how old on you? To not know this. i mean hour Coach helped us win 2 SBs, lol. I am not a Pats fan but I know they have been in 5SBs winning 3 of them.

You realize the giants win Sunday and they get that 4th SB ring before Tom and BB.

I have been a giants fan since the 60s and knew a lot of their fans before 07.

I guess 18-1 still hurts

miked1958
02-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Really? Giants had 6 Other NFL Titles prior to 07. They were 2-1 in SBs prior to 07 winning in 86 and 90 (with BB running the D) and losing in 2000. They also won 4 NFL Title prior to the SB era..

I mean how old on you? To not know this. i mean hour Coach helped us win 2 SBs, lol. I am not a Pats fan but I know they have been in 5SBs winning 3 of them.

You realize the giants win Sunday and they get that 4th SB ring before Tom and BB.

I have been a giants fan since the 60s and knew a lot of their fans before 07.

I guess 18-1 still hurts
By the way did the Pats write a book yet about winning this yrs super bowl like they did in 07 with the 19-0 book? Lol

kory da man
02-01-2012, 11:39 PM

He'll show the world why that while Eli is fantastic (top 5), brady is on his own level (G.O.A.T)wtf are u guys responding to this idiot?he obviously doesn't know anything about the game of football

NYGAbstract
02-01-2012, 11:52 PM
The Patriot's defense is going to give Eli problems but they won't keep Brady on the field long enough...Nothing Flashy from there offense save for a decent rb and a couple of receivers and a half(if gronk play's). What do you pat fans think is going to happen? Brady throws for 500+ yards and 6 td's? make Eli cry?

Intellect
02-02-2012, 10:53 AM
The Patriot's defense is going to give Eli problems but they won't keep Brady on the field long enough...Nothing Flashy from there offense save for a decent rb and a couple of receivers and a half(if gronk play's). What do you pat fans think is going to happen? Brady throws for 500+ yards and 6 td's? make Eli cry?
</P>

Well with the likes of stars NT Vince Wilfork, DE/OLB Mark Anderson, OLB Rob Ninkovich, ILB/OLB Brandon Spikes, MLB Jerod Mayo,CB/FSDevin McCourty and SS Patrick Chung yes the defense will give Eli plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest quarterback of all-time in Tom Brady at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of instinctive, intelligent, and talented receivers and two all-world tightends and the world's best tightend even if it's half, will create and generate problems for the Giant's defense pass rush or none. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Patriots will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

ny06
02-02-2012, 11:01 AM
</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,FS<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of talented receivers and two good tightends. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

Mod_C
02-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Different site, <font color="#0000FF">same idiots.</font> This looks just like the Ravens board a week ago. Newsflash boys:

Name calling? Really?

jhamburg
02-02-2012, 11:09 AM
</P>

Well with the likes of stars NT Vince Wilfork, DE/OLB Mark Anderson, OLB Rob Ninkovich, ILB/OLB Brandon Spikes, MLB Jerod Mayo,*CB/FS*Devin McCourty and SS Patrick Chung yes the defense will give Eli plenty of problems of all sorts.* And with our offense, having the greatest quarterback of all-time in Tom Brady at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of instinctive, intelligent, and talented receivers and two all-world tightends and the world's best tightend even if it's half, will create and generate problems for the Giant's defense pass rush or none.* So what do I think will happen, well I think the Patriots will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

LOL, maybe 2 of those guys are stars. Anderson and Ninkovich would be the 5th and 6th best pass rushers on the Giants.

GMenNY21
02-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Pats fans will be crying in their hands ... AGAIN...

Giants are on a mission, & neither bilicheat genius or Brady will stop them. Prepare yourself

Intellect
02-02-2012, 11:15 AM
</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,FS<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of talented receivers and two good tightends. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two. Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better. And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes. And who are your two good tightends? And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>

ny06
02-02-2012, 11:25 AM
</P>

</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two. Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better. And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes. And who are your two good tightends? And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>

</P>

You are aware we beat your team in Foxboro this year right?</P>

I am glad you have no idea how good those players are that I mentioned. </P>

And I got a good laugh when you said "why are you giving me a list of mediocrity" Other then Vince Wilfork and Mayo that's how I feel about your <U>whole </U>defense. </P>

Edit: Remember this guy? This is our tightend. </P>

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-h2qqN6RbgIM/TrgBmRNZ8aI/AAAAAAAACFM/TKlSxO6TXmU/s1600/JakeBallard_catch_Giants_Patriots.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1106/bos_u_ballard_cr_576.jpg</P>

GMenNY21
02-02-2012, 11:27 AM
</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,*<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> *DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,*FS*<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>*and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts.* And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of* talented receivers and two good tightends.* So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two.* Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better.* And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes.* And who are your two good tightends?* And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>we don't need the 2 tightend gimmick, we got 3 stud receivers that will flat out burn your crappy secondary... Two tough hard nosed runningbacks, .. and ofcourse..... An elite qb , that doesn't cave when being pressured like the pats

geonyg
02-02-2012, 11:44 AM
18-1
18-1
18-1
18-1
18-1

Patsfan1976
02-02-2012, 12:59 PM
</P>

Well with the likes of stars DE,*<FONT color=#0000ff>JPP</FONT> *DE <FONT color=#0000ff>Justin Tuck</FONT>, OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Michael Boley</FONT>, ILB/OLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Jacquian Williams</FONT>, MLB <FONT color=#0000ff>Chase Blackburn</FONT>,*FS*<FONT color=#0000ff>Kenny Phillips</FONT>*and SS <FONT color=#0000ff>Antrel Rolle</FONT> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts.* And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of* talented receivers and two good tightends.* So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</P>

</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two.* Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better.* And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes.* And who are your two good tightends?* And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>we don't need the 2 tightend gimmick, we got 3 stud receivers that will flat out burn your crappy secondary... Two tough hard nosed runningbacks, .. and ofcourse..... An elite qb , that doesn't cave when being pressured like the pats Bradys elite eli not so much, i mean eli is good but no where near elite yet

GiantinCt
02-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Elis' set the NFL 4th quarter record for touchdowns this year. Will a second SB win in four years do it for you?

Patsfan1976
02-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Elis' set the NFL 4th quarter record for touchdowns this year. Will a second SB win in four years do it for you? when his resume looks like this we can talk

NFL records
Wins
Fewest starts to achieve 100 regular-season wins as a starter (131 starts)
Most wins with one head coach (124, Bill Belichick).[77]
Most consecutive wins, postseason: 10 (2001, 2003, 2004, 2005)
Most consecutive wins, regular season and postseason: 21 (2003–2004)
Most consecutive wins in regular-season home games: 31 (2006–2011)
Most seasons finishing 8–0 at home: 5 (2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010)
Only quarterback to start and win 3 Super Bowls before his 28th birthday
Touchdowns
Most passing touchdowns, regular season: 50 (2007)
Most passing touchdowns, regular season and postseason combined: 56 (2007)
Most touchdown passes, month: 20 (October 2007)
Most passing touchdowns, quarter: 5 (second quarter vs. Tennessee, October 18, 2009)
Largest touchdown to interception differential: +42 (2007)
Highest touchdown to interception ratio, season: 9.0 to 1 (36 TD/4 INT, 2010)
Highest touchdown pass–interception ratio, career: 2.52-1 (260 TD/103 INT)
Most games with 3+ touchdown passes, regular season: 12 (2007)
Most consecutive games with 5+ touchdown passes: 2 (2007) (tied with Daunte Culpepper)
Most consecutive games with 3+ touchdown passes: 10 (2007)
Most consecutive games with 2+ touchdown passes: 13 (tied with Peyton Manning)
Most consecutive games with 2+ touchdown passes and no interceptions: 9 (2010, October 24 – 2011, September 12)
Most games with 1 touchdown pass and no interceptions, season: 14 (2010)
Most games with 2 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 11 (2010)
Most games with 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)
Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 12 – tied with Brett Favre
Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 3 (2007)
Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 4 – tied with Peyton Manning
Most games with 6 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career 2 – tied with Peyton Manning
Completions
Highest single-game completion percentage, postseason: 92.9% (vs. Jacksonville, January 12, 2008)[78]
Most completions in a Super Bowl: 32 - tied with Drew Brees (XXXVIII)
Most career Super Bowl completions: 100 (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLII)
Largest completion–interception ratio, season: 81.0-1 (324-4) (minimum 150 completions), 2010
Most games with 20 completions and no interceptions, season: 10 (2007)
Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, career: 9 – tied with Drew Brees
Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
Most games with 50 pass attempts and no interceptions, career: 3
Yards
Largest passing yards–interception ratio, career: 337.3-1 (34,744-103) (minimum 20,000 passing yards)
Largest passing yards–interception ratio, season: 975.0-1 (3,900-4) (minimum 2,000 passing yards), 2010
Most games with 300 yards passing and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)

GMenNY21
02-02-2012, 03:55 PM
</P>

</P>

I fixed it for you. </P>

</P>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two.* Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better.* And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes.* And who are your two good tightends?* And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</P>we don't need the 2 tightend gimmick, we got 3 stud receivers that will flat out burn your crappy secondary... Two tough hard nosed runningbacks, .. and ofcourse..... An elite qb , that doesn't cave when being pressured like the pats Bradys elite eli not so much, i mean eli is good but no where near elite yetYou will find out just how ELITE he is Sunday night! trust me... Make sure you come back Monday for your crow.. got it?

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Well...

u played a team with no offense and another team with an average offense (Which should of beat u if not for a drop and missed FG)

This thread was as stupid as the thread yesterday u commented in where the giant fan said he wans't scared of brady. Infact this may be worse.

We have more offensive weapons than you, don't kid yourself son.

You play in the JV half of the league now. The power days of the AFC are over. We handled you once in the big show, we'll handle you again.

And after we win we will have our 4th superbowl ring, 2nds over you, and 2nd in the past 5 years.... we OWN you.

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 04:03 PM
</p>

Well with the likes of stars DE,<font color="#0000ff">JPP</font> DE <font color="#0000ff">Justin Tuck</font>, OLB <font color="#0000ff">Michael Boley</font>, ILB/OLB <font color="#0000ff">Jacquian Williams</font>, MLB <font color="#0000ff">Chase Blackburn</font>,FS<font color="#0000ff">Kenny Phillips</font>and SS <font color="#0000ff">Antrel Rolle</font> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts. And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of talented receivers and two good tightends. So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</p>

</p>

I fixed it for you. </p>

</p>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two. Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better. And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes. And who are your two good tightends? And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</p>

Intellect as a name from a boston fan?

isn't that an oxy moron

that list of mediocrity already went into YOUR house and beat you...

get real son, WE OWN YOU

jhamburg
02-02-2012, 04:46 PM
</p>

Well with the likes of stars DE,*<font color="#0000ff">JPP</font> *DE <font color="#0000ff">Justin Tuck</font>, OLB <font color="#0000ff">Michael Boley</font>, ILB/OLB <font color="#0000ff">Jacquian Williams</font>, MLB <font color="#0000ff">Chase Blackburn</font>,*FS*<font color="#0000ff">Kenny Phillips</font>*and SS <font color="#0000ff">Antrel Rolle</font> yes the defense will give Brady plenty of problems of all sorts.* And with our offense, having the greatest 4th quarter quarterback of all-time in Eli Manning at the helm, followed by an extremely underrated backfield, a handleful of* talented receivers and two good tightends.* So what do I think will happen, well I think the Giants will win by at least two touchdowns.</p>

</p>

I fixed it for you. </p>

</p>

Michael Boley? Jacquian Williams? Chase Blackburn? Kenny Phillips? you are either high or on coke, which one of the two.* Why are you giving me a list of mediocrity... Brady has faced better.* And if you look up the stat sheet, not that you should have to you will see that Brady and Montana had the most 4th quarterback winning accolydes.* And who are your two good tightends?* And Giants will win by a least two touchdowns is coming from someone obviously un-knowledgable.</p>

Intellect as a name from a boston fan?

isn't that an oxy moron

You come in here regurgitatin' your Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

Shutupnplay
02-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue daddy
02-02-2012, 06:05 PM
You have one star on your team it wont be enough to beat a TEAM.

Patsfan1976
02-02-2012, 06:34 PM
You have one star on your team it wont be enough to beat a TEAM.1? brady gronk welker wilfork matt light logan mankins yep one star

Patsfan1976
02-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!those are bradys accomplishments theres not enough room for team accomplishments. and no matter what happens in this game eli plays second fiddle to brady just like his brother peyton

PhilaGiant83
02-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!those are bradys accomplishments theres not enough room for team accomplishments. and no matter what happens in this game eli plays second fiddle to brady just like his brother peyton</P>

</P>

Hey *******: Two words for you: Darryl Stingley *****. GTFO.</P>

Redeyejedi
02-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!those are bradys accomplishments theres not enough room for team accomplishments. and no matter what happens in this game eli plays second fiddle to brady just like his brother peytonNo matter what sounds like u already know whats coming. U can talk about how much better Brady is but he will still be 0-2 vs Eli in the Super Bowl

miked1958
02-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Elis' set the NFL 4th quarter record for touchdowns this year. Will a second SB win in four years do it for you? when his resume looks like this we can talk

NFL records
Wins
Fewest starts to achieve 100 regular-season wins as a starter (131 starts)
Most wins with one head coach (124, Bill Belichick).[77]
Most consecutive wins, postseason: 10 (2001, 2003, 2004, 2005)
Most consecutive wins, regular season and postseason: 21 (2003–2004)
Most consecutive wins in regular-season home games: 31 (2006–2011)
Most seasons finishing 8–0 at home: 5 (2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010)
Only quarterback to start and win 3 Super Bowls before his 28th birthday
Touchdowns
Most passing touchdowns, regular season: 50 (2007)
Most passing touchdowns, regular season and postseason combined: 56 (2007)
Most touchdown passes, month: 20 (October 2007)
Most passing touchdowns, quarter: 5 (second quarter vs. Tennessee, October 18, 2009)
Largest touchdown to interception differential: +42 (2007)
Highest touchdown to interception ratio, season: 9.0 to 1 (36 TD/4 INT, 2010)
Highest touchdown pass–interception ratio, career: 2.52-1 (260 TD/103 INT)
Most games with 3+ touchdown passes, regular season: 12 (2007)
Most consecutive games with 5+ touchdown passes: 2 (2007) (tied with Daunte Culpepper)
Most consecutive games with 3+ touchdown passes: 10 (2007)
Most consecutive games with 2+ touchdown passes: 13 (tied with Peyton Manning)
Most consecutive games with 2+ touchdown passes and no interceptions: 9 (2010, October 24 – 2011, September 12)
Most games with 1 touchdown pass and no interceptions, season: 14 (2010)
Most games with 2 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 11 (2010)
Most games with 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)
Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 12 – tied with Brett Favre
Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 3 (2007)
Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 4 – tied with Peyton Manning
Most games with 6 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career 2 – tied with Peyton Manning
Completions
Highest single-game completion percentage, postseason: 92.9% (vs. Jacksonville, January 12, 2008)[78]
Most completions in a Super Bowl: 32 - tied with Drew Brees (XXXVIII)
Most career Super Bowl completions: 100 (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLII)
Largest completion–interception ratio, season: 81.0-1 (324-4) (minimum 150 completions), 2010
Most games with 20 completions and no interceptions, season: 10 (2007)
Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, career: 9 – tied with Drew Brees
Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
Most games with 50 pass attempts and no interceptions, career: 3
Yards
Largest passing yards–interception ratio, career: 337.3-1 (34,744-103) (minimum 20,000 passing yards)
Largest passing yards–interception ratio, season: 975.0-1 (3,900-4) (minimum 2,000 passing yards), 2010
Most games with 300 yards passing and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)
That's a lot of useless stars that won't help him Sunday when Osi, Tuck,JPP and kiwi are standing over him all day while he looks up at the sky

Blue daddy
02-02-2012, 08:50 PM
You have one star on your team it wont be enough to beat a TEAM.1? brady gronk welker wilfork matt light logan mankins yep one star
All household names gronk is hurt welker is beatup and under size and hasn't been the same since his knee injury and the rest dont handle the ball. Your resting your hopes on an o-line that has no chance on a fast field against a great pass rush N.Y. D-line.
From 2008 - 2011 most sac's allowed from 2008 - 2011 is guess who? Your NE patriots with 104 good luck bud.

jhamburg
02-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!those are bradys accomplishments theres not enough room for team accomplishments. and no matter what happens in this game eli plays second fiddle to brady just like his brother peyton

Yep back in the good ol' days when you actually had a defense to bail you out. Now that Brady has to carry the team by himself it's not so easy, we saw that already in '07 and we're gonna see it again this weekend.

Patsfan1976
02-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!those are bradys accomplishments theres not enough room for team accomplishments. and no matter what happens in this game eli plays second fiddle to brady just like his brother peytonNo matter what sounds like u already know whats coming. U can talk about how much better Brady is but he will still be 0-2 vs Eli in the Super BowlOh no pats will win just throwing it out there. Brady still accomplished more than eli ever will

Patsfan1976
02-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you guys can continue to throw spygate out there but we all know every coach did it and the only difference is our coach got caught

buffyblue
02-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Spygate. SuperBowl XLII. Tom Brady and all his accomplishments. Giselle Bundchen’s failed promise to run naked down Park Avenue if NY Giants beat New England Patriots in SuperBowl XLII. NY Giants three SuperBowl Trophys. New England Patriots three SuperBowl trophys. NY Giants beating New England Patriots in Foxborough in week nine. All of that and more means nothing. All that matters is what happens this Sunday in Indianapolis.

Look for Bill Bellichek to come out with a gameplan that has the New England Patriots trying to control the time of possession. He wants to keep that ball out of Eli Mannings hands as much as possible. Our defense needs to come up big and stuff the run and get the pressure on Tom Brady. The quick short passing game is what NY Giants defense is going to also have to look out for.

NY Giants defense will rise to the ocassion and Eli Manning and the offense will shine. This is Eli Mannings time.

I can hardly wait for this game to be played.

I bELIeve.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 09:07 AM
LOL you beat the Tebows and barely survived the Raisins (who had both the game winning TD in hand and blew the tying FG). LOL. LOL. LOL.

We beat two teams we had to beat just to get in (Jets &amp; Cowboys).

We SHUT OUT the Falcons.

We beat the 15-1 defending champ Packers in their house.

We beat the 13-3 49ers in their house.

Who are you with your mighty victory over the Tebows and Raisins? We know you're scared, it's OK.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 09:21 AM
flag magnet is actually a manning trait just ask Peyton
urrrm....

"Take off the skirt, and put on some slacks." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE) -- Rodney Harrison

Tom Brady Admits to Begging for Flags (http://www.aolnews.com/2009/10/08/tom-brady-admits-to-begging-for-flags/)

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 09:30 AM
not to mention no one knew a giants fan before 2007

Obviously Bob Kraft knew a few since he hired both Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick. What's he going to do when Belichick retires, come after Coughlin? STOP STEALING OUR OLD COACHES, NEW ENGLAND.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/670/824/71157603_display_image.jpg

By the way I hear Belichick still shows film of the Giants linebacking corps... He he.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 09:39 AM
when his resume looks like this we can talk

How about

Most 4th quarter TDs in a season (passing Peyton Manning and Johnny Unitas)
Most playoff road wins
Tied, 2 4th quarter TDs in a Super Bowl (w/ Joe Montana)
Longest active consecutive start streak
First QB to throw a SB-winning TD when a field goal wouldn't have tied.
Most consecutive 3rd down conversions in a SB.

and my favorite, BEAT AN UNDEFEATED TEAM IN THE SUPER BOWL.

Big Blue 418
02-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Really did a Patriots fan just accuse the Giants fan base of being front runners ? Considering many Pats fans were Giants fqand during te 70's and 80's and didn't acknowledge the Patriots pre brady , that is a laughable accusation.

Intellect
02-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Bottom line, with Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Wes Welker, Chad Ochocinco, Deion Branch, Danny Woodhead, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Kevin Faulk, and Julian Edelman .. it is going to be a long Super Sunday for the New York Giants.

GiantinCt
02-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Thats quite a list of things that the Pats have done! But You forgot 2. Head Coach Caught Cheating by way of Video Recording other teams practices and CHOKING in the biggest game of the lives! SUPERBOWL 42 NO matter what happens in this game you will NEVER live that down! NUFF SAID! ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you guys can continue to throw spygate out there but we all know every coach did it and the only difference is our coach got caught
You should hop on over to the Rams board and see what they think of that game.

coltsfan_40
02-05-2012, 01:09 PM
the only thing thats gonna get lit up sunday evening is the patriots and belecheat

GiantinCt
02-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Giants nation will be lighting up a celebratory cigar tonight!

NYgirl10
02-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Boys come on you have Giants with Hail Mary's... you have the Patriots with a mean defense and offense when stepped up. So matter who has a trophy or or has broken NFL records sit down eat your pizza drink your beer and watch NY vs NE!

NYGinIN
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM
All you pats fans are coming on here talking smack as if to convince yourselves of something. just...just calm downnn

TroyArcher
02-05-2012, 02:58 PM

</P>

So you lit up the Ravens? I guess I missed that game. Evene a moron Pats fan like you has to admit you got outplayed by the Ravens and were lucky to win. Eli is fantastic. Thanks for the compliment on our great QB. </P>

kory da man
02-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Where is the moron that started this thread!all in

calzonesays
02-06-2012, 04:33 AM
So tell me "Welker fan"

were you cheering for Welker when he dropped a crucial catch that would have iced the game for ya?

GMen869007
02-06-2012, 04:45 AM

2-0 against Brady in the Super Bowl, 3-1 against him altogether.

Blue daddy
02-06-2012, 09:22 AM
We have a 10 lb crow for you to eat want some salt with that.

kory da man
02-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Guys that idiot ain't comming back!!!all in

SweetZombieJesus
02-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Bottom line, with Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Wes Welker, Chad Ochocinco, Deion Branch, Danny Woodhead, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Kevin Faulk, and Julian Edelman .. it is going to be a long Super Sunday for the New York Giants.

It was a very long Super Sunday for the Giants. Justin Tuck still hasn't slept FROM ALL THE PARTYING THEY'VE BEEN DOING.

SweetZombieJesus
02-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Boys come on you have Giants with Hail Mary's... you have the Patriots with a mean defense and offense when stepped up. So matter who has a trophy or or has broken NFL records sit down eat your pizza drink your beer and watch NY vs NE!

irony

Die-Hard
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
I just shot the OP an email, strictly for fun, with a link to this thread

Lets see if he shows up[A]