PDA

View Full Version : "Superbowl Bound" Jersey's.....

Zaggs
02-01-2012, 03:07 PM
WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 06:14 PM
WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?

LMAO

i never knew the name of them and have seen them around, i was confused as well

Spiderman reference is an exact description of what they hlook like lolol

blueomaha
02-01-2012, 06:31 PM
crazy looking jersey...ugly as hell.....

Eli TO Shockey
02-01-2012, 06:31 PM
show me show me!!

jomo
02-01-2012, 06:36 PM
lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.</P>

//images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_801000/ff_801574_xl.jpg&amp;w=180 (/New_York_Giants_Jerseys/Reebok_Hakeem_Nicks_New_York_Giants_Super_Bowl_XLV I_Bound_Replica_Jersey_-_Royal_Blue)</P>

Eli TO Shockey
02-01-2012, 06:39 PM
WTF are these things?* I mean besides money vacuums?* Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.

Jomo you are the man!!

ELIteManning
02-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Man I wish my dad would buy me an $80 jersey as a knockaround shirt in the offsesason. Are you in the adoption market at all?

jomo
02-01-2012, 06:44 PM
lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June. Jomo you are the man!!All in!! [B]

jomo
02-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Man I wish my dad would buy me an $80 jersey as a knockaround shirt in the offsesason. Are you in the adoption market at all?Birthday present and he wears Big Blue gear year round. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD