PDA

View Full Version : Delusional Jets Fans

Giants10Joe
02-01-2012, 06:03 PM
We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId= 132587) shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.

Manstache
02-01-2012, 06:08 PM
We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=132587) shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.
even if he goes to the jets who cares? the defense still stinks.

EliBlowsCruz
02-01-2012, 06:10 PM
We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=132587) shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.
jets are a good home for Peyton. Ask farve its a good place for washed up overrated QBs

Redeyejedi
02-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Jets have a bunch of comp picks this year the smart thing to do is rebuild.There roster is crumbling because of lack of depth and talent. They have holes everywhere,They made a nice run there and went for it and didnt cash in.If they start putting youth on the roster now they will be good again in a year. If they keep signing win now FA's the rest of the roster is going to fall apart underneath them

plc
02-01-2012, 06:42 PM
The whole organization is delusional.Since I have been on these boards I have said that this team are the jesters.I want to like them but over the years since the 69 SB they have become obnoxious.The stupid sack exchange ,walt michaels and now the their present group of leaderless people.I was and am fed up with all their bluster.Till they clean house again and try to build from ground up they will always be just a bunch of losers.

jomo
02-01-2012, 06:51 PM
They are also delusional about being the reason we got on a roll to the Super Bowl, like trying to take some credit. How funny/sad is that?

SweetZombieJesus
02-02-2012, 09:30 AM
First, I don't see Peyton going anywhere to cause a ruckus with his brother. So no Jets and no NFC East.

Second, I don't see Peyton going to a loser organization, so no Jets.

Third, I see him wanting to go somewhere that is stable and can be contending with someone to throw to. I say Arizona is the perfect fit.

WORLDCHAMPS
02-02-2012, 09:55 AM
First, I don't see Peyton going anywhere to cause a ruckus with his brother. So no Jets and no NFC East.

Third, I see him wanting to go somewhere that is stable and can be contending with someone to throw to. I say Arizona is the perfect fit.

Definitely agree...or MIAMI....

jhamburg
02-02-2012, 10:24 AM
First, I don't see Peyton going anywhere to cause a ruckus with his brother.* So no Jets and no NFC East.

Third, I see him wanting to go somewhere that is stable and can be contending with someone to throw to.* I say Arizona is the perfect fit.

I think Arizona still has a lot of issues even with Peyton. I think the best fit is KC. Solid defense, solid running game, great #1 receiver. They also have a ton of cap space, although they will need to sign a lot of FA this offseason.

A few years ago I might have said that the Jets are a QB away from being a super bowl team, but can you really say that now? They have so many issues other than QB to deal with, they're better off rebuilding.

AngryAZN
02-02-2012, 10:25 AM
The word on the street is...

1) Peyton will go to the Jets this year and try to play and mentor Sanchez; then

2) in 2013, he will replace Rex as the Coach.

jhamburg
02-02-2012, 10:26 AM

1) Peyton will go to the Jets this year and try to play and mentor Sanchez; then

What "street" is that the word on exactly?

Giants10Joe
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM

What "street" is that the word on exactly?

A street that exists only in the minds of Jets fans.

PhilaGiant83
02-02-2012, 06:23 PM
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241177</P>

</P>

</P>

Hahaha these idiots ONCE think we are gonna blown out by the Patriots. How the **** can these morons even root for the Pats? Thats like me wanting to watch Philadelphia or Dallas win a bowl....</P>

TuckYou
02-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Anyone have that quote a Jets fan said about the Giants acting like the Big Brother? Something like "Dont worry little brother, we will take care of your bully for you!" </P>

It is quite hilarious. Just want to make sure I get it right. Attach it to a picture.</P>

Drez
02-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Anyone have that quote a Jets fan said about the Giants acting like the Big Brother? Something like "Dont worry little brother, we will take care of your bully for you!" </P>

It is quite hilarious. Just want to make sure I get it right. Attach it to a picture.</P>

</P>

Here's the quote for you (and a link to that thread):
<TABLE id=post2407069 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center>
<TBODY>
<TR vAlign=top>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>
<DIV id=postmenu_2407069 unselectable="true" state="false">Roger Vick (http://forums.theganggreen.com/member.php?s=4ac4ef150e8c53ee104e1a12f21780bf&amp;u=17 305) </DIV>
<DIV class=smallfont>TheGangGreen.com Regular</DIV>
<DIV class=smallfont>

<DIV>Join Date: Dec 2011</DIV>
<DIV>Posts: 406
vCash: 500 </DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV></TD>
<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_2407069 class=alt1>
<DIV class=smallfont>http://forums.theganggreen.com/images/icons/icon1.gif </DIV>
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_2407069>Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves. </DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

</P>

Link: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?s=4ac4ef150e8c53ee104e1a12f21780bf&amp;p= 2407069&amp;postcount=65</P>

TuckYou
02-06-2012, 11:23 AM

</P>

Here's the quote for you (and a link to that thread):
<TABLE id=post2407069 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center>
<TBODY>
<TR vAlign=top>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>
<DIV id=postmenu_2407069 unselectable="true" state="false">Roger Vick (http://forums.theganggreen.com/member.php?s=4ac4ef150e8c53ee104e1a12f21780bf&amp;u=17 305) </DIV>
<DIV class=smallfont>TheGangGreen.com Regular</DIV>
<DIV class=smallfont>

<DIV>Join Date: Dec 2011</DIV>
<DIV>Posts: 406
vCash: 500 </DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV></TD>
<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_2407069 class=alt1>
<DIV class=smallfont>http://forums.theganggreen.com/images/icons/icon1.gif </DIV>
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_2407069>Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves. </DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

</P>

Link: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?s=4ac4ef150e8c53ee104e1a12f21780bf&amp;p= 2407069&amp;postcount=65</P>

</P>

Thanks much good sir!</P>

Giants10Joe
02-06-2012, 01:32 PM
More delusion from a Jets fan. This is a comment under an ESPN.com article (http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/12409/jets-owner-congratulates-giants) about Woody Johnson congratulating the Giants.

<span class="echo-item-text"> I do not congratulate the Giants on their
Super Bowl win. I will never congratulate the Giants. The Giants are not
better than the Jets, and no, the Jets do not have a lot of work to do
to reach Little Blue's level. The Giants were only 9-7 this season and
barely made the playoffs. They got lucky this year, just like 2007. Next
year will be a different story. The Jets were 8-8, only 1 game behind
the Giants. I can't wait until they meet in the preseason next year. I
guarantee the Giants will talk their trash, and the Jets will respond by
putting some Giants on injured reserve. </span>

Haha. Keep dreaming. Even the guy's username is kind of pathetic. 1968.

NYfanatic
02-06-2012, 10:33 PM
one of my family members is hell bent on the jets getting manning. When he doesnt show up he will cry for hours I think....
He also believes the jets will win the superbowl next year with peyton. He also already gave up on sanchez.

bubblesmcgee
02-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Peyton to Niners. Alex smith is a FA. Plus theyd be just about unbeatable with that defense and running game + Peyton

bubblesmcgee
02-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Not saying thats waht will happen but it could and thats scary.

Drez
02-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Peyton to Niners. Alex smith is a FA. Plus theyd be just about unbeatable with that defense and running game + Peyton</P>

You do realize that running game disappears with the appearance of Peyton.</P>

giantsfan39
02-07-2012, 02:32 AM
I think Peyton winds up in Miami.

It is a good place for him. Reggie Bush , Davone Bess, Brandon Marshall to throw to. jake long atLT. Puncey at center. Warm weather. And their coach has designed high powered passing offenses.

And they actually had the best defense in the AFC east.

Peyton vs Brady twice a year would be awesome.

JJC7301
02-08-2012, 01:06 AM
There is no way he plays in the same city as his brother. Absolutely no way, and he won't even play in the same division.

JJC7301
02-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Peyton to Niners. Alex smith is a FA. Plus theyd be just about unbeatable with that defense and running game + Peyton
Exactly what I was thinking -- Peyton and SF are a perfect fit for each other.

JJC7301
02-08-2012, 01:10 AM
More delusion from a Jets fan. This is a comment under an ESPN.com article (http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/12409/jets-owner-congratulates-giants) about Woody Johnson congratulating the Giants.

<span class="echo-item-text"> I do not congratulate the Giants on their
Super Bowl win. I will never congratulate the Giants. The Giants are not
better than the Jets, and no, the Jets do not have a lot of work to do
to reach Little Blue's level. The Giants were only 9-7 this season and
barely made the playoffs. They got lucky this year, just like 2007. Next
year will be a different story. The Jets were 8-8, only 1 game behind
the Giants. I can't wait until they meet in the preseason next year. I
guarantee the Giants will talk their trash, and the Jets will respond by
putting some Giants on injured reserve. </span>

That may be the funniest posting anywhere that I've ever seen. "until they meet in the preseason next year..." PRESEASON!! What a loser.

PhilaGiant83
02-08-2012, 10:34 AM

<SPAN class=echo-item-text> I do not congratulate the Giants on their Super Bowl win. I will never congratulate the Giants. The Giants are not better than the Jets, and no, the Jets do not have a lot of work to do to reach Little Blue's level. The Giants were only 9-7 this season and barely made the playoffs. They got lucky this year, just like 2007. Next year will be a different story. The Jets were 8-8, only 1 game behind the Giants. I can't wait until they meet in the preseason next year. I guarantee the Giants will talk their trash, and the Jets will respond by putting some Giants on injured reserve. </SPAN>

</P>

</P>

1968 is the last time he ever got laid. Trust me I'd be frustrated to if that was me.</P>

Joe Morrison
02-08-2012, 10:39 AM

I think Arizona still has a lot of issues even with Peyton. I think the best fit is KC. Solid defense, solid running game, great #1 receiver. They also have a ton of cap space, although they will need to sign a lot of FA this offseason. A few years ago I might have said that the Jets are a QB away from being a super bowl team, but can you really say that now? They have so many issues other than QB to deal with, they're better off rebuilding.</P>

Peyton thowing to Larry Fitzgerald, that could be special.</P>

XxBigWhitxX
02-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I think Peyton winds up in Miami.

It is a good place for him. Reggie Bush , Davone Bess, Brandon Marshall to throw to. jake long atLT. Puncey at center. Warm weather. And their coach has designed high powered passing offenses.

And they actually had the best defense in the AFC east.

Peyton vs Brady twice a year would be awesome.
Bam!! Hit the nail on the head.

I also thought Arizona( Fitz, Heap, Stephens-Howling, good D, Dome)

Or Seattle (Rice, Williams, Miller, great fans, fairly weak division, can get a big payday. Good D)

sportygirl31
02-08-2012, 03:06 PM
replace rex as a coach. that a laugh. lol

galaxy10
02-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I think he ends up in Miami. The owner is sick of not having a good QB and will drop the money necessary to get him.

BillTheGreek
02-08-2012, 03:12 PM
They need 2 Mannings'

FDNY Fitzy
02-08-2012, 06:58 PM
I think Peyton goes to Miami. Jets are not ready to give up on Sanchez, nor are the niners on Smith.

That said, either the Jets or Miami would ensure that there is an almost 0 chance of Peyton having to play Eli for the next 3 years.

As for the poor Jets fan... So we've "lucked" 2 super bowls in 4 years, and he is looking forward to... a preseason game?

TroyArcher
02-08-2012, 08:33 PM

Sesame Street?