PDA

View Full Version : Media On Knees In Tears With Outstretched Hand To Brady.

ikebibby91
02-01-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm sooo tired of the man love between these so called analysts and Tom Brady. I think they must live vicariously through him like if he's playing ball, looking good and banging Giselle then their playing ball, looking good and banging Giselle too. It's sad to see them fawning over this dude all the time. What are the Giants chopped liver?

NYG 5
02-01-2012, 06:55 PM
yeah, the media loves him, but ever since the super bowl, he isn't that much of a ****y ****** anymore. i don't have any problems with brady, he's humbled down a lot

jaygoon
02-01-2012, 07:02 PM
IMO Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. It is a earned honor, he deserves the attention. He is the only way the Patriots make the superbowl and he is the only player that can deny us victory.

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-01-2012, 07:48 PM
IMO Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. It is a earned honor, he deserves the attention. He is the only way the Patriots make the superbowl and he is the only player that can deny us victory.WOW, are you in the media??? Get off his jock, there are 21 other starters out there on the Patriots. How does Brady block for himself,throw the ball,catch it and score a TD........then force us on a 3 and out,return the ball and start all over on offense? He is one tired pup after the first 2 minutes! LMAO, greatest QB in history??? You need to quit reading the papers son!

ikebibby91
02-02-2012, 10:14 PM
IMO Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. It is a earned honor, he deserves the attention. He is the only way the Patriots make the superbowl and he is the only player that can deny us victory.WOW, are you in the media??? Get off his jock, there are 21 other starters out there on the Patriots. How does Brady block for himself,throw the ball,catch it and score a TD........then force us on a 3 and out,return the ball and start all over on offense? He is one tired pup after the first 2 minutes! LMAO, greatest QB in history??? You need to quit reading the papers son!
It seems like every sports reported is a giddy ladyboy Patriots fan. Their Gushing.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Let's face it he's a media meal ticket like they haven't seen since Troy Aikman or Brett Favre in his prime. An easy story, and yes they vicariously live through him. But it's more about attracting the idiot superficial fans who just jumped on the bandwagon, and probably couldn't name more than 5 players, and waving shiny things in front of them to get them to watch/read/listen.

Moss#83
02-03-2012, 10:11 AM
IMO Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. .

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ashleymarie
02-03-2012, 11:04 AM
IMO Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. It is a earned honor, he deserves the attention. He is the only way the Patriots make the superbowl and he is the only player that can deny us victory.WOW, are you in the media??? Get off his jock, there are 21 other starters out there on the Patriots. How does Brady block for himself,throw the ball,catch it and score a TD........then force us on a 3 and out,return the ball and start all over on offense? He is one tired pup after the first 2 minutes! LMAO, greatest QB in history??? You need to quit reading the papers son!</P>

</P>

+1000</P>

TuckYou
02-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Brady is a great, but not the greatest. Montana he is not. PEYTON he is not. Pats lose Brady, Pats go 11-5 after a decade of greatness. Colts lose Peyton, Colts go 2-14 after a decade of greatness. </P>

burier
02-03-2012, 11:13 AM
IMO Brady is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. It is a earned honor, he deserves the attention. He is the only way the Patriots make the superbowl and he is the only player that can deny us victory.

lol guy step away from the kool-aid.

There's 4 Quarterbacks I'd take before him all time right off the top of my head.

Dover Giant
02-03-2012, 11:16 AM
If Eli beats him twice what then?
By your own logic Eli's will be the best since he beat the best 2 out of 2

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-03-2012, 11:32 AM
If Eli beats him twice what then? By your own logic Eli's will be the best since he beat the best 2 out of 2But, the media will say it was a recievers LUCKY circus catch or a LUCKY fumble we recovered or the zebras called it our way...Wait scratch that last one, anyways it will NEVER be Eli had a great game though. Screw it I dont care what any media or *** talking figure head says cause we all know what we have and that in the end is all that matters."ALL IN"