PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling...

giants-_-
02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
I think the giants are too ****y going into this game and that BB is going to coach another hall of fame worthy game like he did when he was with us against the bills.I would also not be surprised if edlemen picks off manning with the amount of crap we have been giving him this week.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j7uH2wzuu94/R6OEc4NGIJI/AAAAAAAAAnY/lvsxassw5XY/s400/sidiousbelichick.jpg

Eli TO Shockey
02-01-2012, 06:40 PM
You ask .... And you shall recieve!

AllHailEli
02-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Hey man, positive vibe. :) They've been doing it the whole postseason, no need to change now. They know how to take care of business, and they will take care of business come Sunday.

Rudyy
02-01-2012, 06:41 PM
I think the giants are too ****y going into this game and that BB is going to coach another hall of fame worthy game like he did when he was with us against the bills.I would also not be surprised if edlemen picks off manning with the amount of crap we have been giving him this week.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j7uH2wzuu94/R6OEc4NGIJI/AAAAAAAAAnY/lvsxassw5XY/s400/sidiousbelichick.jpg
Please show me once instance where the Giants players have been ****y.

NoHuddle10
02-01-2012, 06:43 PM

I totally agree about the Edlemen comment!!!!! What in the world are we thinking calling him out so much? Does anyone think that will actually make him play worse?

To be honest, I am getting sick of some of the extra talk. PLAY THE GAME!

Some of our team needs to start learning the Eli Manning way when it comes to responding to some of the dumb questions they are asked.

I want us to stop with the bs crap talk now. It never helps and at best just doesnt impact the game at all.

Rudyy
02-01-2012, 06:45 PM

I totally agree about the Edlemen comment!!!!! What in the world are we thinking calling him out so much? Does anyone think that will actually make him play worse?

Some of our team needs to start learning the Eli Manning way when it comes to responding to some of the dumb questions they are asked.

I want us to stop with the bs crap talk now. It never helps and at best just doesnt impact the game at all. The only thing that was called out was that's not his position...and it's not..

I don't see a problem with them speaking about that. It's NOT his position.

NoHuddle10
02-01-2012, 06:50 PM

I want us to stop with the bs crap talk now. It never helps and at best just doesnt impact the game at all. The only thing that was called out was that's not his position...and it's not..

Every one of our receivers has mentioned this. They were all saying how much they are looking forward to lining up against him, how we will take advantage of him being out there.

The word was given to Cruz and Manningham. Both of them have changed their tunes BIG TIME the last day or two. Something was definitely said to them. They had NO business calling out a player individually like that. I was disappointed to hear both of them give into that bait. It was an easy one to avoid. No reason to single out a world class athlete. Especially when he will have others on the defense helping him.

jjj45
02-01-2012, 06:54 PM

I don't see a problem with them speaking about that. It's NOT his position.I agree. It wont matter if edleman feels bad about what they are saying. Cruz will still burn him.

Rudyy
02-01-2012, 06:55 PM

Every one of our receivers has mentioned this. They were all saying how much they are looking forward to lining up against him, how we will take advantage of him being out there.

The word was given to Cruz and Manningham. Both of them have changed their tunes BIG TIME the last day or two. Something was definitely said to them. They had NO business calling out a player individually like that. I was disappointed to hear both of them give into that bait. It was an easy one to avoid. No reason to single out a world class athlete. Especially when he will have others on the defense helping him.

"how we will take the advantage of him being out there"

And how is that ****y?

jomo
02-01-2012, 06:59 PM

This theme has been tried about a dozen times here over the past week. The Giants are in fact showing a healthy team confidence. I'd like to remind you that they've been acting the same way since the week before the Jets game. How's that been working out?? </P>

All in!!</P>

Go Blue!!!</P>

NoHuddle10
02-01-2012, 07:00 PM

And how is that ****y?

Dude. I am not going to argue with you about this. Go listen to everything that has been said regarding this already. You will notice the change of tune from two weeks ago till now.

Someone definitely told them to soften their words and watch what they say. Their message was totally changed as of yesterday.

Rudyy
02-01-2012, 07:05 PM

And how is that ****y?

Dude. I am not going to argue with you about this. Go listen to everything that has been said regarding this already. You will notice the change of tune from two weeks ago till now.

Someone definitely told them to soften their words and watch what they say. Their message was totally changed as of yesterday. I've been watching their interviews since the beginning of this week. Nothing from the Jets game up until now has changed.

jjj45
02-01-2012, 07:10 PM

Someone definitely told them to soften their words and watch what they say. Their message was totally changed as of yesterday.So the day after media day they finally decide to tell our players the stfu?.....cmon dude, thats silly. They prepare them before they even get to the city where the game is played. By telling them to be careful what they say etc... definitely not the day after they have been interviewed.

byron
02-01-2012, 07:27 PM
At this point I not gonna worry about anything, our boys show upthe way they been showing up imo they win.....If you look hard enought for something you'll see it...I limit myself to all the media bull going on right now ....I want to feel good about where this team is right nownot bad..I'm not letting the media take that away.......bring on the Pats all of them...</P>

NYBlue10
02-01-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm not scared of Edleman even as a WR.

Have some balls for crying out loud.

ttundraman
02-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Giants have nothing to fear, it'll be a Blow-Out ....... Giants 45 pats 17

JJC7301
02-02-2012, 12:36 AM

I have to admit that I don't like the Giant players like MM saying ANYTHING about another team's player -- especially one that they are about to face in the SB. BB wouldn't have Edelman out there if he thought that he was completely worthless. The guy is probably a very talented athlete that may surprise us fans, but hopefully the Giants WRs won't be ****y and surprised.

Bleu
02-02-2012, 04:42 AM
It's the Super Bowl...not week 2 of the season. This team has been through hell and back and the players are fired up. They're not saying anything anyone else wouldn't at this point. Talk is cheap but the Giants know what's at stake and I believe they will make good on all of it. It's never the Giants time to shine it seems, they're always EXPECTED to take the back seat to the "other" team and I think their pride and confidence is what they deserve for as hard as they've worked. They respect the Patriots and will not sleep on this game. Have faith and stop overthinking everything!

Firenugget
02-02-2012, 06:51 AM
I have a bad feeling about fans reaching into obscure thoughts to rationalize a potential loss.

I assure you if we lose it isn't because someone said Edelman isn't a DB.

WORLDCHAMPS
02-02-2012, 08:09 AM

WOW what a Pusseee. Have some freakin confidence in our team. ****y??? PLEASE....this team is focused and ready. Grow a set dude

WORLDCHAMPS
02-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Giants have nothing to fear, it'll be a Blow-Out ....... Giants 45 pats 17

I love it

Pksoze
02-02-2012, 08:17 AM
The ****iest team I ever saw in a Super Bowl was the 2000 Ravens. They beat us 35-7. The Giants are very confident, do I wish they would be more humble...yes. But they predicted a win vs Green Bay..and they delivered so I guess they know what they're doing. And I'm glad they're confident...if we go into this game scared...we will get our doors blown off. It's the Super Bowl...bulletin board material is irrelevant at this point.

nygsb42champs
02-02-2012, 09:17 AM
I think they are confident not ****y. There is a difference. What do you want our WR's to say when they are asked about being covered by a WR?

miked1958
02-02-2012, 09:24 AM
I think they are confident not ****y. There is a difference. What do you want our WR's to say when they are asked about being covered by a WR?
I agree

miked1958
02-02-2012, 09:27 AM
To many times these reports try to PUSH guys to say something to get a Story. Coaches and staff make them aware of this. But to many times the media twists stuff that is said around to suit them and stir the Pot.

I am sure the Patriots and Giants are both fully aware of this and don't take any report of what is being said to serious.

miked1958
02-02-2012, 09:27 AM
And. None of it will matter once the game starts