PDA

View Full Version : Article coming out tomorrow to be a good read

BigBlueOnes
02-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Listened to Pat Kirwan on satellite radio and he's writing an article to be released tomorrow and he's talking about the Hall of Fame and what it takes to get in there. I think it's going to be on NFL.com. He said "looking at performance and numbers and who's in there, you cannot argue with this: win and they're in- Eli and Tom Coughlin, you cannot make a case against what they have pulled off". Also in his "crystal ball" looking at young talent, for where he is, JPP is beating Bruce Smith's numbers his first two seasons and said "it's a LONG way off, but given his start, he keeps it up, you're looking at a future HOF'er for sure."

shotcalla39
02-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Look... But the 200 sacks by Smith will be tough to beat ... If JPP plays another 10 years with 17 sacks every year he still won't reach it... This season JPP played as good of DE than anyone in history but to stay in this league at that level for so long is so hard to do

calzonesays
02-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Look... But the 200 sacks by Smith will be tough to beat ... If JPP plays another 10 years with 17 sacks every year he still won't reach it

This. But JPP is only beginning to scratch the surface of what he could become. He didn't even start playing football until he was 16 years old.

MattMeyerBud
02-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Listened to Pat Kirwan on satellite radio and he's writing an article to be released tomorrow and he's talking about the Hall of Fame and what it takes to get in there. I think it's going to be on NFL.com. He said "looking at performance and numbers and who's in there, you cannot argue with this: win and they're in- Eli and Tom Coughlin, you cannot make a case against what they have pulled off". Also in his "crystal ball" looking at young talent, for where he is, JPP is beating Bruce Smith's numbers his first two seasons and said "it's a LONG way off, but given his start, he keeps it up, you're looking at a future HOF'er for sure."

i just jacked this and brought it to pats boards cuz i got into a war with them last week that if we win this week it puts Eli in the HOF

they were fighting me tooth and nail

shotcalla39
02-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Listened to Pat Kirwan on satellite radio and he's writing an article to be released tomorrow and he's talking about the Hall of Fame and what it takes to get in there. I think it's going to be on NFL.com. He said "looking at performance and numbers and who's in there, you cannot argue with this: win and they're in- Eli anftd Tom Coughlin, you cannot make a case against what they have pulled off". Also in his "crystal ball" looking at young talent, for where he is, JPP is beating Bruce Smith's numbers his first two seasons and said "it's a LONG way off, but given his start, he keeps it up, you're looking at a future HOF'er for sure."

i just jacked this and brought it to pats boards cuz i got into a war with them last week that if we win this week it puts Eli in the HOF

they were fighting me tooth and nail

He's always had that "it" factor... But now he's really starting to come into his own and its a testament to his preparation... Him and drew brees are the most unflappable QB in the game