PDA

View Full Version : Tc's job

Morris82
02-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I dont know if this has been discussed but here go's .Is tom one of the greatest coaches ever ? here we are on the eve of a a possible 2nd sb title under his tenure.this year and the 07 season have been nothing less than miraculus how the hell did he get us to this position given where we were in both seasons doing the imposible on the road when no one gave us a chance.I think he is one hell of a coach.but that being said how did we loose to the teams we counted as w's add a couple off of years and sum bumps in the road.what do you think his legacy will be hof? not sure. Imo I think his sucesses will out way his short comings .I for one is glad he is here but dam he has pissed me off at times.While i'm at it was pf's come to jesus meeting arranged by tc because they sure have changed direction .3 and a wake up go Gmen.

VelocityVirus
02-01-2012, 07:38 PM
If TC wins this game he will be allowed to leave on his own terms, regardless of performance.

Morris82
02-01-2012, 10:09 PM
wish I had proof red this .

JJC7301
02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
If TC wins this game he will be allowed to leave on his own terms, regardless of performance.

Same with JR. TC will be HC for at least 5 more years (unless he retires) and JR will be GM for at least 10 more years.

The NY Giants will be in great hands for a looonnnngggg time to come.

Morris82
02-01-2012, 10:44 PM

Same with JR. TC will be HC for at least 5 more years (unless he retires) and JR will be GM for at least 10 more years.

The NY Giants will be in great hands for a looonnnngggg time to come.

Is Tom hof ? unbiased he has made filet out of ground beef 2 wtf years.

SweetZombieJesus
02-02-2012, 09:40 AM
That's the enigma of TC. He's done mostly good things including 2 SB runs. But there is that patch of incredibly bad things that includes losing to teams we shouldn't lose to, as well as 2nd half collapses and no-shows in big games and first round playoff bounces.

In time I'm sure people will forget all about the bad things and we'll be left only with the good.

If he wins a 2nd championship, I think there have only been 10 or so coaches to win multiple SBs and they're almost all HoF material... Lombardi, Landry, Knoll, Gibbs, Parcells, Johnson, Walsh, Siefert, Shanahan, Belichick, I think I'm missing 1 or 2 more. The only "iffy" names on that list IMO are Shanahan and Siefert.

bansaw
02-02-2012, 09:56 AM
LOL its amazing what 6 or 7 weeks of good football can do for a guy

pitchforks and torches were out in full force a short while ago, constant Cowher or Fischer or Spags or Schottenheimer even LOL

LOL this place is <font color="#FF0000">great</font>

glad I stuck by him, I'll always love TC

Morris82
02-02-2012, 08:30 PM

pitchforks and torches were out in full force a short while ago, constant Cowher or Fischer or Spags or Schottenheimer even LOL

LOL this place is <font color="#ff0000">great</font>

again I think his accomplishments will out way especially with a second SB victory given the path that we took to both.my fingers are crossed and nervous as can be about this game .I dont like it when we are supposed to win as odd as that may sound.

NY_Eli
02-02-2012, 08:40 PM
wish I had proof red this .

lmao....been there man

poppa smurph
02-02-2012, 08:49 PM

LOL this place is <FONT color=#ff0000>great</FONT>

Schottenheimer?? Lol, I must've missed that one.[:$]</P>

But its true.. Winning cures all that ails..</P>

Morris82
02-06-2012, 09:46 AM
hof ticket stamped.