PDA

View Full Version : We are the Patriots "DADDY"!!!!!!!

miked1958
02-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Let's face it.. Of the 16 NFC teams in our Conference we had to be number 16 on the list of teams they would want to face in a SB.

The Patriots have played 25 Games against NFC Opponents (in regular or postseason) since 2006.

There Record in those games against teams other then the Giants is an Awesome 21-1. They are 1-2 vs the Giants.

The turnover differential is +18 vs the other teams
The turnover differential is - 1 vs the Giants

Their Defense allowed 17 Points per game vs the others
Their Defense allowed 26 Points per game vs the Giants

They scored 32 PPG vs all the others
They scored 24 PPG vs NY

Tom Brady in his last 11 Postseason Games is 6-5
Eli Manning in his ten Postseason games is 7-3

Note the Giants are 6-0 in last six games they played in Post Season either Away from Home or at a Nuetral site

Trust me they are saying the right things but BB and TB fear losing to TC and Eli in back to back SBs

miked1958
02-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey I just noticed I did it....lol

There was a thread about us fans when we refer to the team say "we" or "us" instead of NY or the Giants.

I kinda do both. And I realize I have no affiliation with the Giants.. But the person who made the thread said u will make one in future and see what type fan u are without knowing it

miked1958
02-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Let's face it.. Of the 16 NFC teams in our Conference we had to be number 16 on the list of teams they would want to face in a SB.

The Patriots have played 25 Games against NFC Opponents (in regular or postseason) since 2006.

There Record in those games against teams other then the Giants is an Awesome 21-1. They are 1-2 vs the Giants.

The turnover differential is +18 vs the other teams
The turnover differential is - 1 vs the Giants

Their Defense allowed 17 Points per game vs the others
Their Defense allowed 26 Points per game vs the Giants

They scored 32 PPG vs all the others
They scored 24 PPG vs NY

Tom Brady in his last 11 Postseason Games is 6-5
Eli Manning in his ten Postseason games is 7-3

Note the Giants are 6-0 in last six games they played in Post Season either Away from Home or at a Nuetral site

Trust me they are saying the right things but BB and TB fear losing to TC and Eli in back to back SBs
I know this was mentioned in other threads but thought it deserved it's own Thread....

Especially with ESPN pumping those stats all day today

Voldamort
02-01-2012, 08:18 PM
talk and stats are for loser's just win the game G-MEN!!! Come out hard and play every snap like it's your last!!! Just win Giants!!!

miked1958
02-01-2012, 08:33 PM
talk and stats are for loser's just win the game G-MEN!!! Come out hard and play every snap like it's your last!!! Just win Giants!!!
The giants are winning!!! And in the process of doing so they are piling up stats and trends to.

Not a bad thing