PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else sweating superbowl shipment from online store?

BigBlue2010
02-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Sorry, probably not an appropriate post but I ordered some Superbowl gear from the team store which was supposed to ship by 1/31. It doesn't look like it has shipped yet and I'm starting to doubt i will have it for Sunday. Has anybody had an order ship yet?

RoanokeFan
02-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Sorry, probably not an appropriate post but I ordered some Superbowl gear from the team store which was supposed to ship by 1/31. It doesn't look like it has shipped yet and I'm starting to doubt i will have it for Sunday. Has anybody had an order ship yet?

When they send you the order confirmation, they provide a tracking number. My stuff is due here tomorrow and was ordered on Monday.

BigBlue2010
02-01-2012, 08:21 PM

When they send you the order confirmation, they provide a tracking number. My stuff is due here tomorrow and was ordered on Monday.

Thanks Roanoke. I was trying to check earlier but status still said 'New'. But wouldn't you know, I just received an email now that said it shipped. :)

DartLax 36
02-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Pretty sure mine got here today. Haven't had a chance to pick it up yet.