PDA

View Full Version : Virginia HATES the Pats

RedskinHater
02-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Here I am living midway between DC and Richmond and am AMAZED at the pro- Giants sentiments addressed to me.
My car is all adorned with Giant pennants etc as I am with shirts and caps .
These are a sampling of thoughts addressed to me the last few days :
I hope you guys kick Pretty Boy's ***
Beat the Pats good
Hope Eli throws 5 TDs
Leave Brady's teeth on the ground
Hope Belicheck leaves the field in tears .........

LOVE IT !!!!! Couldn't be better if I was back in Brooklyn !

Harooni
02-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I live in north VA , redskins fans never give me a problem, they probably have nothing to say having such bad records every year.

now when i lived in south jersey i heard egal fans all the time yapping off at the mouth. maybe dc area has more class than philly or dallas fans. who knows.

NY_Eli
02-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Looks like midway between DC and Richmond is....

ALL-IN!

Drystt
02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I live in Northern Virginia too, and I have my car flags on and see people waving and other cars beeping. I also get a lot of conversation when I' wearing my NFC Championship hat at work with the customers. People hate the Patriots. A little annoying with all the random bandwagoner Giants fans that are all of a sudden showing their faces.

Sundown
02-01-2012, 10:59 PM
I was born in Richmond and need to go back and visit family. Miss the area.

BurnerNYG
02-01-2012, 11:25 PM
I lived down in VA for 4 years and I never got into any problems with Redskin fans. I was at a Buffallo Wild Wings and was ready to crack a bottle over this Eagle fan's head though. One of the waiters had to tell us to calm down. Good times!

JJC7301
02-01-2012, 11:27 PM
I never hear anything bad about 'skins fans. But then again, I never heard anything bad about 49er fans until this year, and they are horrible.

Morris82
02-01-2012, 11:29 PM
frednecksburg or quantico Semper fi

RedskinHater
02-01-2012, 11:31 PM
F- burg :-)

cardiackids
02-01-2012, 11:33 PM
I live in Richmond and I can definitely say that RVA is ALL IN!!

BurnerNYG
02-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.

Bread
02-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.Are you a minority?

BurnerNYG
02-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.Are you a minority? I'm an American that salutes one flag. I'm black. Why?

Drystt
02-01-2012, 11:48 PM
I work down in Federicksburg and yes, people down there seem to not of gotten the memo that the Confederate States of America is no more.

Bread
02-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.Are you a minority? I'm an American that salutes one flag. I'm black. Why?I'm black too. Was just wondering. Always thought VA was tolerant. Hmm

Morris82
02-01-2012, 11:55 PM
I work down in Federicksburg and yes, people down there seem to not of gotten the memo that the Confederate States of America is no more.

we are all blue now (not politically) whats the chance of having a s/b rally point in nova.

BurnerNYG
02-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.Are you a minority? I'm an American that salutes one flag. I'm black. Why?I'm black too. Was just wondering. Always thought VA was tolerant. HmmVA is just like any where else. The difference between Southerners and Northerners... Southerners aren't afraid to advertise their beliefs. I rather a person be up front than to be phony. It's not that bad bruh. I saw more mixed couples down there in 4 years than I saw in CT for 31 years.

BurnerNYG
02-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.Are you a minority? I'm an American that salutes one flag. I'm black. Why?I'm black too. Was just wondering. Always thought VA was tolerant. Hmm*double post*

RedskinHater
02-02-2012, 12:06 AM
They are a little wacko here with the Civil War " heritage "and all but have not seen one bit of bigotry. Heck- actually seen more in NY !
There are very few separate white / black areas here like there is in NY. My subdivision has all kinds of nationalities,religions and races which is the way it should be !

BurnerNYG
02-02-2012, 12:11 AM
They are a little wacko here with the Civil War " heritage "and all but have not seen one bit of bigotry. Heck- actually seen more in NY !
*There are very few separate* white / black areas here like there is in NY. My subdivision* has all kinds of nationalities,religions* and races* which is the way it should be !
That's how the subdivision I live in now is. I got russians, germans, jamaicans, blacks, whites, asians and the whole nine. It's real peaceful over here and everybody looks after one another.

Also, I deliver to Upstate NY(Carmel, Brewster, Fishkill, Courtlandt Manor, Wappingers) so I know exactly what you mean by seperate neighborhoods.

Morris82
02-02-2012, 12:20 AM
s/b party rally point?

bleedblueVA
02-02-2012, 12:22 AM
I live up in sterling. It's pretty much the same here.

BurnerNYG
02-02-2012, 12:22 AM
s/b party rally point?
I wish I could but My vacation doesn't start til the 20th. I'm gonna go to the parade though if these jerks give me the day off.

Morris82
02-02-2012, 12:27 AM
s/b party rally point?
I wish I could but My vacation doesn't start til the 20th. I'm gonna go to the parade though if these jerks give me the day off.

hope there is a parade you may see my dumb *** on 66 flyin gmen flags blue f350 Cavalier tree truck.

BurnerNYG
02-02-2012, 12:37 AM
s/b party rally point?

hope there is a parade you may see my dumb *** on 66 flyin gmen flags blue f350 Cavalier tree truck.
+1000

Drystt
02-02-2012, 12:45 AM
s/b party rally point?

If / When New York wins, lets all gather and throw a huge celebration that would make Federicksburg that rally point. I'm ALL IN.

Who else is in Northern Virginia wanna make this happen?

Morris82
02-02-2012, 12:49 AM
All in bra.

Drystt
02-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Let's hold it in Central Park, huge lot where Shoppers Food Warehouse had closed. Seems like a good place haha.