PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Please!

Hail
02-01-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games?

Thanks, all help is appreciated.

Bones911
02-01-2012, 09:57 PM
All you have to do is go to the schedule on Giants.com but here they are:

Week 1: Loss: 28-14
Week 15 Loss: 23-10

GmenFan1980
02-01-2012, 09:58 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/I_smell_trolls_I_have_a_few_questions-s400x400-140415-535.jpg

Just a hunch is all

GameTime
02-01-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games? Thanks, all help is appreciated.</P>

With all due respect you are doing a project forwork and you dont even know how to look up a recently played football game on the internet???</P>

I pretty much think you are being a dork and pointing out the two bad games vs the Skins</P>

but I guess if thats you have to justify your teams season then so be it.....</P>

</P>

Morris82
02-01-2012, 10:05 PM
skins won both shanahan has one more year and they will continue there path of misery and darkness until the ghost of jkc is resurected.

Hail
02-01-2012, 10:12 PM
skins won both shanahan has one more year and they will continue there path of misery and darkness until the ghost of jkc is resurected.
?????

tikiandphil
02-01-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games?

Perhaps I can assist. The Giants are playing in the Super Bowl and your team super blows.

Bread
02-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Skins QB was Rex Grossman. Happy to help.

Harooni
02-01-2012, 10:28 PM
lol its a skins fan. "Hail" to the redskins is their song.

GameTime
02-01-2012, 10:30 PM
lol its a skins fan. "Hail" to the redskins is their song.
</P>

should be "FAIL"....</P>

just sayin'.....</P>

stormblue
02-01-2012, 10:32 PM
i understand your need to troll to help alleviate
the never-ending pain of being a Redskin fan.

but you need to look on the bright side of things ; you still get to waste a top 10 draft pick like you do every year.

and after next season Snyder gets to shove another worthless coach up your assbucket.

cheer up.

Bread
02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
lol its a skins fan.* "Hail" to the redskins is their song.
I thought only us and the Jets had a song lol

Giants10Joe
02-01-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year?

This guy must work for the Redskins front office. That's the only explanation for him needing this info for work but not knowing how to look it up. His inability to look it up also explains why the Redskins are so bad every year. Their front office doesn't know how to properly scout so they draft players based on the Redskins message boards and SportsCenter highlights.

FBomb
02-01-2012, 11:36 PM
lol.....was pretty funny though!![:)]

JJC7301
02-01-2012, 11:40 PM
'skins won both and Rex Grossman was your QB. Winning 2 games against the Giants, but the Giants going to the SB? I'll take that all year, any year.

Good luck on getting Robert Griffin III. He'll be your best QB since Ferrotte.

GreenZone
02-02-2012, 04:23 AM
I got it! The plot of your cartoon, Hail Bang is: "A Daniel Snyder Superbowl"

Snyder, realizing he's never going to win the Superbowl, wants to make Americans believe that he just been awarded not one, but two Superbowl rings for knocking off the Giants twice in the regular season (the same Giants who then went on to beat the Patriots in what everyone else has been deluded into thinking was the Superbowl).

Being in Washington, D.C., Snyder solicits the support of ABC, CBS, NBS, PBS, and the Washington Post to put out a message to America that the Skins are the winners. He then attemts to get help from the White House where Billy is Obama's press agent. Billy uses the new Emergency Broadcasting System to trumpet the message. The networks, not capable of distinguishing real news from fake, rebroadcast the "warning" as if it's an official announcement from Homeland Security.

Am I close?

P.S. Please revive the role of Herr Col. Tom Kofflin (/forums/thread/2468460.aspx)

Hail
02-02-2012, 07:29 PM

Perhaps I can assist. The Giants are playing in the Super Bowl and your team super blows.All I did was ask a question. :(

Hail
02-02-2012, 07:51 PM

Week 15 Loss: 23-10So the Redskins swept the Giants? Beating them by double digits with Rex Grossman as the QB? Okay. Thanks for the info :)

BlueJayC
02-02-2012, 09:28 PM
All you have to do is go to the schedule on Giants.com but here they are: Week 1: Loss: 28-14 Week 15 Loss: 23-10So the Redskins swept the Giants? Beating them by double digits with Rex Grossman as the QB? Okay. Thanks for the info :)</P>

You're 1000% right the Giants achilles heal this yearhas beenterrible QB's......the two skins losses, a loss to the Eagles with a backup QB, a loss to the Seahawks with a backup QB and Tavaris Jackson......ewwwww......now if the Pats only knew to startHoyer over Brady they'd beensured of a win.....</P>

Was down in DC for opening day.....good peeps but most of the fans were LITERALLY Ravens fans but said they couldn't get tickets to those games.....not knocking the Skins.....I actually don't mind them but I found that interesting.</P>

Blue daddy
02-02-2012, 09:46 PM
If we were playing the skins I would be real worried, but since were not who cares?

Simmsy
02-02-2012, 10:30 PM
I disagree with my esteemed colleagues in here saying this was a Redskins troll. I think it was a Patriots troll because of the "who was the quarterback?" line. I think the implied message was that if such a mediocre QB in Grossman can beat the Giants, then certainly Tom Brady can too.

Just one man's humble opinion.

Harooni
02-03-2012, 04:18 AM

Week 15 Loss: 23-10So the Redskins swept the Giants? Beating them by double digits with Rex Grossman as the QB? Okay. Thanks for the info :)

lol, clever , but you couldn't beat anyone else thats the thing.

Hail
02-04-2012, 08:39 PM
If we were playing the skins I would be real worried, but since were not who cares?O.

stormblue
02-04-2012, 09:05 PM
the Giants are notorious for playing down to the competition and losing to lesser teams.

"but heck , if ya gotta fart , do it when the smell
blends in with the surroundings so it goes un-noticed."

William Shakespeare
(or William somebody , i forget exactly )

Drez
02-04-2012, 10:00 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0910/the-redskins-redskins-facepalm-shame-demotivational-poster-1256076787.jpg

Joe Morrison
02-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Why are the deadskins even mentioned on our board.

Voldamort
02-04-2012, 10:28 PM
troll

Hail
02-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Why are the deadskins even mentioned on our board.Redskins are your biggest rival.

Drez
02-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Why are the deadskins even mentioned on our board.Redskins are your biggest rival.</P>

<U><FONT size=6>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11</FONT></U></P>

ru_gmen55
02-05-2012, 02:22 AM
This is almost as funny as the Titans fan who was on here earlier in the week...almost, but not quite.

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:24 AM
poor guy is thinking the skins are relevant . the reason why we lost was simply because we over looked them, we didnt bother to get up for the game. kudos to the skins but that wasnt the giants really trying.

KillaRich
02-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Yes so someone is doing a project for WORK and has to be the giants vs redskins games......So instead of using what we know today as GOOGLE.... this man takes the time to sign up for the GIANTS boards...even though heis concerned with the redskins qb's? Why not sign up for the redskins board.......</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

TROLL</P>

Joe Morrison
02-05-2012, 06:04 AM
Why are the deadskins even mentioned on our board.Redskins are your biggest rival.</P>

Redskins have been a non factor since the when, I would put them behind the Jets at this point, neither one has won anything forever.</P>

Hail
02-05-2012, 01:37 PM

Redskins have been a non factor since the when, I would put them behind the Jets at this point, neither one has won anything forever.</P>Still your biggest rival.

Eagles/Cowboys
Giants/Redskins