NYBlue10
02-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Book it.

RedskinHater
02-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks, Perry.[;)]

Firenugget
02-02-2012, 11:31 AM
If Eli is getting good protection, that's fine. If not, won't happen. Not often anyways.

TuckYou
02-02-2012, 12:21 PM
I hope Barden is in and Jernigan is out.

nihan87
02-02-2012, 01:09 PM
I hope Barden is in and Jernigan is out.</P>

</P>

Not sure how I feel about that. I always hope for the best for Barden, but I feel it will be Beckum, Ballard or a HB out wide with Cruz, Nicks and Mario. </P>

Kase-1
02-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Who's gonna be #4??

Barden
Jerrnigan
Beckum

Honestly, I think Devin Thomas earned his shot just like Tyree did in 07. Both were WRs that made their biggest impact on ST and deserve a pass or 2 thrown just because of the tremendous play on ST

CDN_G-FAN
02-02-2012, 01:13 PM
they don't need anything more than they already have with their 3 wide sets.</P>

</P>

that's plenty.</P>

</P>

nihan87
02-02-2012, 01:21 PM

</P>

Not sure how I feel about that. I always hope for the best for Barden, but I feel it will be Beckum, Ballard or a HB out wide with Cruz, Nicks and Mario. </P>

bandwgn86
02-02-2012, 01:24 PM

</P>

Not sure how I feel about that. I always hope for the best for Barden, but I feel it will be <FONT size=5>Beckum</FONT>, Ballard or a HB out wide with Cruz, Nicks and Mario. </P>my thinking as well

GameTime
02-02-2012, 01:27 PM

4 wides would be Nicks, Cruz, MM, and Thomas. Why do they need Jerrigan or Barden??..</P>

Or even Ballard or Beckum....</P>

</P>

</P>

bandwgn86
02-02-2012, 01:29 PM

4 wides would be Nicks, Cruz, MM, and Thomas. Why do they need Jerrigan or Barden??..</P>

</P>

</P>i'd say Barden if we're in the redzone but i'd imagine coaches would see through that as being nothing more than a decoy

GameTime
02-02-2012, 01:31 PM

</P>

</P>

i'd say Barden if we're in the redzone but i'd imagine coaches would see through that as being nothing more than a decoy</P>

will Barden even be active??? </P>

You say about the decoy.....thats when you throw to him...right?.....:)</P>

burier
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if Edleman didn't play DB sunday

bandwgn86
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM

</P>

</P>

i'd say Barden if we're in the redzone but i'd imagine coaches would see through that as being nothing more than a decoy</P>

will Barden even be active??? </P>

You say about the decoy.....thats when you throw to him...right?.....:)</P>on first down..... maybe lol

bandwgn86
02-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if Edleman didn't play DB sundayi'd be surprised.. dont imagine they use himas a db for any other reason other than they have too..

Patriot 37
02-02-2012, 01:50 PM
People on this board are very concerned about the Edelman match up. He doesn't play that much. Is the Edelman vs. Barden any different Nicks vs. Arrington or Cruz vs. Sterling Moore. Our Secondary not that good and we play a lot of zone. Edelamn has had some decent on D. Think of him more as a nickel LB than a CB he's not running don't field with WRs.

MattMeyerBud
02-02-2012, 01:52 PM
I agree with you. People on this board are very concerned about the Edelman match up. He doesn't play that much. Is the Edelman vs. Barden any different Nicks vs. Arrington or Cruz vs. Sterling Moore. Our Secondary not that good and we play a lot of zone. Edelamn has had some decent on D. Think of him more as a nickel LB than a CB he's not running don't field with WRs.

Edelman was on Boldin not the 4th string WR on Balt (whoever that may be)

nobody is concerned about it, we're drooling hoping that he gets out there alot on defense