PDA

View Full Version : Ballard???

GMENAGAIN
02-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Any updates on Ballard's health?</P>

I know that he played in the San Fran game, but he was clearly not 100% after having a "procedure" on his knee the week before.</P>

A healthy (or almost healthy) Ballard just puts another weapon in Eli's arsenal. He made a beautiful play in our regular season win against the Pats . . . . .</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Firenugget
02-02-2012, 12:38 PM
He'll show up big at some point in the game. I'd imagine all the Gronkowski talk should give him a little chip to play with. As far as an actual update, haven't heard anything myself.

krygny
02-02-2012, 12:39 PM
I assume, he's already done all the healin' he's going to do on his own and he's going to have to have the knee scoped during the off-season. This is why they've gotten Beckum involved more lately. I wouldn't expect him to bee 100%.

buddy33
02-02-2012, 12:43 PM
I think he needed the extra week of rest. He did play the last game and that was on a wet grass field.

Gianthunter
02-02-2012, 12:48 PM
He wasn't limited in practise.

GreenZone
02-02-2012, 05:18 PM
When all is said and done, one might have wondered why the press wasn't asking this question all week, instead of Gronkowski. Ballard had a monster game against the Pats the first time around.

gametime49er
02-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Ballard got my respect after he knocked down a few of our D backs in week 10 for a first down. After he was stopped he got up and flipped the ball into the air, which got all of the Giants fans at Candlestick to their feet.

The Patriots would be foolhardy to ignore him on Sunday.

bLuereverie
02-02-2012, 05:54 PM
He'll show up big at some point in the game. I'd imagine all the Gronkowski talk should give him a little chip to play with. As far as an actual update, haven't heard anything myself.

That little Superstar character in your sig is so unsettling.