PDA

View Full Version : In a BIG GAME (atmosphere) I believe in KG.

DragonSoul
02-02-2012, 02:38 PM
I had been a critic of KG at times during the last 2 years. And there are times he can drive you crazy w/play calling.

But one of the things I did stick with about him. Is he is a big game OC. When there is a big game on the line. He seems to put up a great game plan. Not like in the regular season of SF with all those Shotgun draws @ the end.

I think KG will bring it, and it seems like Fewell is doing the same in the playoffs.

NWKEffectElement
02-02-2012, 02:48 PM
They have to start off fast. Not in the second half, from the opening drive. That has been a problem all year.

DragonSoul
02-02-2012, 03:00 PM
They have to start off fast. Not in the second half, from the opening drive. That has been a problem all year.Generally they have started slow. But I do agree with you. Need some points early whether the Pats score or don't during the same time frame.

GmenFan1980
02-02-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm sure we will do ok in the 1st half, suck in the 3rd and finish strong in the 4th.

The usual routine :)

CDN_G-FAN
02-02-2012, 03:28 PM
They have to start off fast. Not in the second half, from the opening drive. That has been a problem all year.</P>

agreed. our defense can take on a different dimension if its got even a bit of a lead.</P>

if not, i don't like the death by a thousand tiny cuts, which is what the Patriots offense can do all day if the score allows them to.</P>

DragonSoul
02-02-2012, 04:06 PM
They have to start off fast. Not in the second half, from the opening drive. That has been a problem all year.</P>

agreed.* our defense can take on a different dimension if its got even a bit of a lead.</P>

if not, i don't like the death by a thousand tiny cuts, which is what the Patriots offense can do all day if the score allows them to.</P>There offense is more geared that way, vs the big play offense they were in 07.

At least with Giants Offense, they can play small or long ball as needed.

nygsb42champs
02-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Lets hope they put in a special game plan for Sunday. You know that with 2 weeks Belichek will have something up his sleeve.

DragonSoul
02-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Lets hope they put in a special game plan for Sunday. You know that with 2 weeks Belichek will have something up his sleeve.We shall see if he is a mastermind, or if it was more of a spy gate issue.

swimeasy
02-02-2012, 06:00 PM
They have to start off fast. Not in the second half, from the opening drive. That has been a problem all year.Generally they have started slow. But I do agree with you. Need some points early whether the Pats score or don't during the same time frame.</P>

Ditto. Fast start on defense as well. Brady needs to be running for his life early and often to set a tone.</P>

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 04:52 PM
just saying [:)]