PDA

View Full Version : WOW.. "DEEP" Antrel Rolle has changed since meeting, Perry Fewell says

NYG4lifeNYK
02-02-2012, 06:08 PM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/02/giants_antrel_rolle_has_change.html?utm_source=twi tterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23nyg

“He said, ‘’Trel, you have to think about it this way: You and Deon
are tight, right?’” Rolle told The Star-Ledger, recalling the
conversation between he and Fewell. </p>

“I said, ‘Yeah.’ </p>

“He said, ‘Y’all are like brothers, right?’</p>

</p>

“I said, ‘Yeah.’
</p>

“He said, ‘How many more opportunities do you think he’s going to get to actually reach a Super Bowl or win a Super Bowl?’ </p>

“And when I thought about that, it actually brought tears to my eyes
and from that point on I never saw the game about me. I never saw the
game about anything having to deal with me. I saw the game about my
teammates, I saw the game most of all about Coach Coughlin, and I saw
the game most of all about Deon Grant.”</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Read the entire article it's short but a GREAT read... this mentality on this TEAM screams TEAM.</p>

</p>

<font size="6"><font color="#0000FF">A</font><font color="#FF0000">L</font><font color="#0000FF">L</font> <font color="#FF0000">I</font><font color="#0000FF">N</font><font color="#FF0000">!</font><font color="#0000FF">!</font><font color="#FF0000">!</font><font color="#0000FF">!</font></font>
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Gmen2005
02-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Deon definitely deserves one. I think his play was better last year, but he played well enough this year.

DragonSoul
02-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Sounds good. Hope it sticks w/his tenure w/the NYG. Unlike Shockey, for a game or two.

NYG4lifeNYK
02-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Deon definitely deserves one. I think his play was better last year, but he played well enough this year.

Grant just seems like a great locker room guy... he's very intelligent, love his interviews.. absolutely deserves a Super Bowl ring.. hopefully we get him one this Sunday [Y]

Giant stuck in Texas
02-02-2012, 10:57 PM

Grant just seems like a great locker room guy... he's very intelligent, love his interviews.. absolutely deserves a Super Bowl ring.. hopefully we get him one this Sunday [Y]
I hope the whole team is aware of this. Great motivation and Grant definitely deserves this.

GreenZone
02-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Very cool. It's so impressive to see Antrel's maturing process, turning from a nearly spoiled kid to an adult before our eyes, with the invaluable help of a great mentor and friend.

The spirit of Wellington must be in the room with them.

TuckYou
02-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Remember this:</P>

Deon Grant on the Eagles in August-</P>

"Those guys beat us two times (last year)," Grant said. "They took two games from us. So I don't want to go join forces with them. I really want to compete against them and try to get the two victories they took from us last year. I felt like we started something here last year and we didn't finish it. When I have something like that in my hands, I like to finish it and <U>I think this year we can finish it</U>."</P>

Well, its time to finish it.</P>

</P>

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 08:02 AM
The guy's been a great, selfless leader even as a role player (no pun intended).

And TuckYou is right, he turned down more money from the Eagles to play another year here.

Redeyejedi
02-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Grant deserves one since the Refs stole his against the Steelers

nygsb42champs
02-03-2012, 08:16 AM
This is truly a team!!!

GameTime
02-03-2012, 08:30 AM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/02/giants_antrel_rolle_has_change.html?utm_source=twi tterfeed&amp;utm_medium=twitter&amp;utm_term=%23nyg

“He said, ‘’Trel, you have to think about it this way: You and Deon are tight, right?’” Rolle told The Star-Ledger, recalling the conversation between he and Fewell. </P>

“I said, ‘Yeah.’ </P>

“He said, ‘Y’all are like brothers, right?’</P>

</P>

“I said, ‘Yeah.’
</P>

“He said, ‘How many more opportunities do you think he’s going to get to actually reach a Super Bowl or win a Super Bowl?’ </P>

“And when I thought about that, it actually brought tears to my eyes and from that point on I never saw the game about me. I never saw the game about anything having to deal with me. I saw the game about my teammates, I saw the game most of all about Coach Coughlin, and I saw the game most of all about Deon Grant.”</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Read the entire article it's short but a GREAT read... this mentality on this TEAM screams TEAM.</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6><FONT color=#0000ff>A</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>L</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>L</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>I</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>N</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>!</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>!</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>!</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>!</FONT></FONT>
</P>

</P>

</P>

thats the common thread throughout the team. Eli said it as wellall week during the media blitz...</P>

I love it.....all for one and one for all.....in other words....ALL IN....</P>

</P>

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
02-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Sounds good. Hope it sticks w/his tenure w/the NYG. Unlike Shockey, for a game or two.

Why are you taking a shot at Shockey? lol. That was like 4 years ago. Considering the **** TE's we have now, I'd kill to have a guy like Shockey in this SB.

MikeIsaGiant
02-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Anyone besides me really want them to win the SB for Herzlich and Blackburn?

****ing blackburn, guy was doing construction and got called, I want him to have a ring. He's been good this year

Herzlich, guy is awesome... With the whole cancer and ****, I'd love to see this guy smile

Out of Exile
02-03-2012, 11:14 AM
I hope Grant retires in blue <3

GameTime
02-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Anyone besides me really want them to win the SB for Herzlich and Blackburn? ****ing blackburn, guy was doing construction and got called, I want him to have a ring. He's been good this year Herzlich, guy is awesome... With the whole cancer and ****, I'd love to see this guy smile</P>

Chase has one already from 07. Not that I dont want to see him with another one mind you</P>

The whole team deserves a ring for the way they have worked. The good thing is that if your particular favorite gets the ring like Herzlich that means they won and thats what really matter...</P>

</P>

</P>

C1010
02-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I hope we get a ring for Grant!

Voldamort
02-03-2012, 12:28 PM
ALL IN make a play Defense,get off the field on third down let's go G-MEN!!!

bgblucru5656
02-03-2012, 12:29 PM

just a comment on your sig gmen. even though we lost, we beat them where it matters most. at their house in a playoff game to get to the nfc championship. let it go bro. lol

DragonSoul
02-03-2012, 02:16 PM

Why are you taking a shot at Shockey? lol. That was like 4 years ago. Considering the **** TE's we have now, I'd kill to have a guy like Shockey in this SB.because we have heard the same old song and dance. And it has been proven what a cancer he really was. No need for that Crap.

NYG4lifeNYK
02-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Anyone besides me really want them to win the SB for Herzlich and Blackburn?

****ing blackburn, guy was doing construction and got called, I want him to have a ring. He's been good this year

Herzlich, guy is awesome... With the whole cancer and ****, I'd love to see this guy smile

Absolutely would love for them to get one even though Chase has his already... I'd love for Herzlich to get that.. then next season actually get ample playing time to win another one

Gmen2005
02-03-2012, 04:29 PM

just a comment on your sig gmen. even though we lost, we beat them where it matters most. at their house in a playoff game to get to the nfc championship. let it go bro. lol

haha yeah I haven't updated it since that game. Should probably get on that.