PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else having a hard time sleeping?

BurnerNYG
02-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't think I slept a whole 8hrs a night for two weeks straight. Exhausted! Ready to get this Superbowl over with. Go Giants!

Manning4MVP
02-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Me too... win or lose I still won't be able to sleep Sunday night.

BillTheGreek
02-02-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't think I slept a whole 8hrs a night for two weeks straight. Exhausted! Ready to get this Superbowl over with. Go Giants!

I Have not lost one minute of sleep, I have been waiting all year for this Game, they are playing so good ,and so focused its unbelievable ,Nothing to worry about, Giants have the Edge all around,They have a better defense, Offense is a little better.........plus they are playing as ONE, Just look at All the Top
Teams they beat in the past Month.....I say it will be a very close game , It will not be luck, or turn-overs, it will come down to, who ever wants the Win more, will get it.So get a good nights sleep and enjoy the Super Bowl its just a few days away.

BurnerNYG
02-02-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm not worried, I'm just excited as all hell.

BillTheGreek
02-02-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm not worried, I'm just excited as all hell.

Me Too !!!!!!!!

Drez
02-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Hell, I never get 8 hours of sleep anyway, so I guess I haven't been losing any sleep, lol.</P>

But, in all seriousness, no, I haven't been. I'm amped up and excited for the game, but it hasn't impacted my sleeping habits. I suspect that'll change on Saturday night, though.</P>

Eli TO Shockey
02-03-2012, 01:31 AM
I'm excited too. But my 10 hr work days exceed any kind of anxiety I have about this game. Lol.

calzonesays
02-03-2012, 01:34 AM
I do. But I'm an insomniac

Id be a perfect candidate for nighthawk mod sometime down the road :)

NWKEffectElement
02-03-2012, 02:35 AM
No but I am waking up now thinking "holy crap we are really playing for the SB again".

miked1958
02-03-2012, 02:45 AM
Agreed.

miked1958
02-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Toss and turn. Then get up and come on here to see what I am missing

GreenZone
02-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Not so much, but to me the SF game 4th qtr/overtime was about the most draining I've ever felt watching a sporting event. I'm confident about the outcome.

UK-Giantsfan
02-03-2012, 04:28 AM
cant sleep .........i keep having nightmares of BJ tiptoeing to the line or losing a yard on 4th and 1

need to get my body clock sorted out for 11.30 pm kickoff on Sun ( UK time ) ......yet another allnighter

Mohann
02-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Couple hours a night. It's making me a little cranky.

Medisleman
02-03-2012, 08:13 AM
I haven't slept this week at all and I am loving it. Go Big Blue!!!

nygsb42champs
02-03-2012, 08:15 AM
I just can not wait until kick off. Sunday is going to be the longest day until kick off.

ANON837
02-03-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm having a hard time now because the Giants are barking too much before the game. The humility is gone. Too many members are a little too mouthy right now. Atlanta barked and got bounced. GB barked and got bounced. SF (Davis primarily and his stupid party) barked and got bounced. Keep it on the humble and keep it in perspective. There is just this eerie feeling about this game.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Yes, I have been thrown off ever since the Packer game. Can't sleep, can't get my mind to focus on anything, can't wait for the next game. It is TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE and now we're a little over 2 days away AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! !!

I also don't like the amount of talking, and if you go by the 2007 deja-vu we beat the Pats in the regular season we didn't lose to them.

gianta
02-03-2012, 08:54 AM
You'll sleep like a baby sunday night.

Voldamort
02-03-2012, 09:07 AM
I sleep 6 to 7 hrs a night always!!!I know this team will win this game,I believe in this team,they need to play 60 mins.Leave it on the field,leave nothing in the tank go hard play smart,play with Giant Pride and win this game!!!

lttaylor56
02-03-2012, 09:08 AM
I haven't slept this week at all and I am loving it.* Go Big Blue!!!
haha , that belt is awesome! Have not slept well in @ 2 weeks, go to sleep praying for the team and wake up instantly thinking about it.

I planned on enjoying our time leading up to the SB, because it does not happen all that often--however NYG is starting to make a habit of going to the SB...but these two weeks can be stressful.

Manning
02-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I've been sleeping just fine, although Saturday night might be difficult unless I get plastered.

Eli TO Shockey
02-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Well sure enough , last night I woke up over and over again. Giants is all I can think about. I had a dream last night we scores 40 points . Sunday can't come soon enough!

MikeIsaGiant
02-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Sunday is going to be awesome.

Matchup between the Rangers and Flyers at 1pm, Let's go rangers!

And then the SB, I'm ready for this

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 11:58 AM
You'll sleep like a baby sunday night.

If they win, hell no.

Last time I literally didn't sleep that night (up watching and recording TV coverage which I save on my computer), then have to get the Monday sports pages which I framed, then schlep into work with no sleep around lunchtime -- and ask for the day off Tuesday to go to the parade.

Did I mention this was in Eagle territory and my boss and coworkers are mostly Eagles fans?

BurnerNYG
02-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Another horrible night catching Z's for me. I think last night was a product of my nose being clogged up though. Not getting enough rest is unhealthy.

gumby742
02-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Ihad a horrible nightmare last night. I was back at my old apartment in manhattan, we were up big, with 2 minutes left in the game. We ran out of beer so i went downstairs for a beer run. It was odd because no one was celebrating outside. I got back up to my apartment and we lost by 1.</P>

I did not wake up happy.</P>

dezzzR
02-03-2012, 01:39 PM
In a way, yea. When Im falling asleep Im thinking about different plays. If our guys will execute or not, our pass rush getting to Brady. Eli and the wrs killing it. Hoping the running game shows up. Takes me a little longer to fall asleep cause Im excited and anxious but I do eventually.

I had a dream everyone told me i missed the superbowl, and theres piles and piles of newspapers that i have to shuffle through to find out if they won. i picked up the one for 07, like "we won!!!!! no, thats last time." lol Im crazy.

lttaylor56
02-03-2012, 02:16 PM
In a way, yea. When Im falling asleep Im thinking about different plays. If our guys will execute or not, our pass rush getting to Brady. Eli and the wrs killing it. Hoping the running game shows up. Takes me a little longer to fall asleep cause Im excited and anxious but I do eventually.

I had a dream everyone told me i missed the superbowl, and theres piles and piles of newspapers that i have to shuffle through to find out if they won. i picked up the one for 07, like "we won!!!!! no, thats last time." lol Im crazy.
lmao--NYG is taking over your subconscious, that's awesome Fanhood!

dinz
02-03-2012, 06:25 PM
guy and gals, beckum , secret weapon and get ur sleep, WE have no control over anything, especially this game