PDA

View Full Version : Do you think any of these Pats trolls come back monday?

miked1958
02-02-2012, 08:43 PM
After we destroy them, do you think any of these ****y confident Pats fans come back to eat their crow?

miked1958
02-02-2012, 08:44 PM
IMO I feel they will be sore losers and not man enough to come back on here and face us..

miked1958
02-02-2012, 08:45 PM
I think they all crawl back to where ever it is they came from with their tails between their legs.

They will all disappear and never be heard from again

bLuereverie
02-02-2012, 08:51 PM
What Patriot trolls? The only ****y confident ones here are Giants fans. No where near as bad as the other teams in recent weeks.

ikebibby91
02-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Of course they will. they are here now masquerading as worried Giants fans.

miked1958
02-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Of course they will. they are here now masquerading as worried Giants fans.
Seen a lot of that. They join with a giants players name and pose questions about what they are concerned about

miked1958
02-03-2012, 12:14 AM
What Patriot trolls? The only ****y confident ones here are Giants fans. No where near as bad as the other teams in recent weeks.
Oh they have been on here. Maybe not quite as many as the niner fans but they are here

miked1958
02-03-2012, 12:15 AM
By the way where did all those Niner fans go to?

calzonesays
02-03-2012, 12:16 AM

and the Patriots fans are just as ****y on their board.

Face it...all fan bases who make it to the super bowl get pretty confident/****y.

Yankees807
02-03-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm a bit nervous. I never thought we'd make it this far but now that we're here I never wanted a team to win a game so bad in all my life. I may even want this more then the Yanks knockin off the Mutts in 2000. lol I hate that Canty,Rolle,JPP are speaking out so bluntly though. Just keep quiet and do it on the field.

Anyone else think the Pats game plan consists mostly of spreading it out in shotgun sets? That and no huddle scares me... just my opinion.

calzonesays
02-03-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm a bit nervous. I never thought we'd make it this far but now that we're here I never wanted a team to win a game so bad in all my life. I may even want this more then the Yanks knockin off the Mutts in 2000. lol I hate that Canty,Rolle,JPP are speaking out so bluntly though. Just keep quiet and do it on the field.

Anyone else think the Pats game plan consists mostly of spreading it out in shotgun sets? That and no huddle scares me... just my opinion.

yep, pats are going to no huddle a lot. quick slants/passes. get the defense tired and on its heels and run some draws probably.

ny06
02-03-2012, 12:25 AM
I'm a bit nervous. I never thought we'd make it this far but now that we're here I never wanted a team to win a game so bad in all my life. I may even want this more then the Yanks knockin off the Mutts in 2000. lol I hate that Canty,Rolle,JPP are speaking out so bluntly though. Just keep quiet and do it on the field. <FONT color=#0000ff>Anyone else think the Pats game plan consists mostly of spreading it out in shotgun sets? That and no huddle scares me... just my opinion</FONT>.</P>

Good point about the shotgun sets the Patriots run majorty of the time. </P>

They also run alot of runs out of the shotgun. </P>

The no huddle doesn't scare me, this defense always seem to find a way to slow down the tempo of the opponents offense. Ex. batted down pass, sack, etc...</P>

Lambeau12
02-03-2012, 12:27 AM
How does a team with as bad of a defense as the Pats make it to the superbowl? If Pittsburgh gets past Denver I really think they would have beat the Patriots.

Pakman
02-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Where are they? I think I only saw two posts by Pata fans lol