PDA

View Full Version : The closer it gets to game time the more worried I am.

buddy33
02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
On paper I think the Giants are the better team. Well the game is not played on paper.

I don't think they are trash talking. Or are they?

Will the Patriots have a chip on their shoulder?

Can TC and Eli beat BB and Brady twice in the Super Bowl?

Are the Giants getting to full of themselves?

AllTuckedUp
02-02-2012, 09:39 PM
On paper I think the Giants are the better team. Well the game is not played on paper.

Don't you worry. About a thing. Because every little thing gonna be alright.

buddy33
02-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Lol.

Is just that I liked when they play like the work is against them. Most people I hear on the radio are picking the Giants to win. Now I don't think they are trash talking, but when you hear that they are so much because the media wants to make things up, you start to think that MAYBE they are and if they are they don't think the world is against them anymore.

Patton 20
02-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Have faith, this year we have seen the good the bad and the ugly. Now is the time to enjoy what every fan wishes that their team would still be in it

" We Get To Play in the the Biggest Game of the Year"

"20"

GameTime
02-02-2012, 10:02 PM
stop being such a *****.....[:D]

buddy33
02-02-2012, 10:03 PM
stop being such a *****.....[:D]

Lol.

Can't help it. I want them to win it so bad.

GameTime
02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
stop being such a *****.....[:D] Lol. Can't help it. I want them to win it so bad.</P>

Believe meBro....I hear you loud and clear. You are just saying what many of us feel. </P>

I was saying in another post that the more you know about the game of football the more yuo analyze and wonder how will the Giants stop this or that. Or how will the offense score enough points. Too many "what ifs"....</P>

Truth is....both team are gonna play their hearts out. Doesnt matter what has been said by whom or what hasnt been said. Its football......they will play. </P>

buddy33
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
stop being such a *****.....[:D] Lol. Can't help it. I want them to win it so bad.</P>

Believe me*Bro....I hear you loud and clear. You are just saying what many of us feel. </P>

I was saying in another post that the more you know about the game of football the more yuo analyze and wonder how will the Giants stop this or that. Or how will the offense score enough points. Too many "what ifs"....</P>

Truth is....both team are gonna play their hearts out. Doesnt matter what has been said by whom or what hasnt been said. Its football......they will play. </P>

Absolutely.

Can't wait.

gumby742
02-02-2012, 11:18 PM

Not gonna lie. I'm nervous as all hell and half expecting for them to **** the bed. Too much positive attention we are getting. Yeah I'm superstitious.

FBomb
02-02-2012, 11:45 PM
If you're not worried, you're not a Giants fan.

GmenFan1980
02-02-2012, 11:49 PM

Not gonna lie. I'm nervous as all hell and half expecting for them to **** the bed. Too much positive attention we are getting. Yeah I'm superstitious.

Are you sure you're not a "littlestitious" :P

but seriously, I find it hard to put too much negative attention on a team that made it to the super bowl ya'know?

Regardless all I can do is hope and pray we play hard and win come Sunday :)

Pakman
02-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Are you ****ing serious? Another "worried" thread?

Damn man this is getting older than 07 references when we lost to the Packers..l

Don't worry just live life, watch football, and celebrate bro

miked1958
02-03-2012, 12:04 AM

Don't you worry. About a thing. Because every little thing gonna be alright.Betcha Bob knows who's gonna win the game

bashful
02-03-2012, 12:12 AM
remember this the game is won during the week. It is only replayed on Sunday.

sliprock33
02-03-2012, 12:35 AM
<FONT color=#000080>This is a long week. I'm trying not to think of all the "what-ifs," but I'm losing that one. Just hope we give them "what fer."</FONT>

M0rbid
02-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Win or lose, it's not the end of the world. There's nothing to be worried about.

allentown PA
02-03-2012, 12:54 AM

im worried about the same thing but talk means little once the game starts the giants are the better team as long as they play like it..it will be another championship for big blue