PDA

View Full Version : The game is going to be played on Sunday.

AllTuckedUp
02-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Nothing fans, the media or players say have any barring on the game. If you don't think each team is going to come out fired up and ready to give 110% you're delusional. This is the Superbowl. Every NFL player dreams about making it to this stage. Unfortunately, only a few actually reach it. At the end of the day (Rolle), the media just over hypes and runs with any bs story it can get. In reality, it won't have any affect come game time. The players aren't over confident, they're just ready to play. Everyone hates this whole extra week non sense. The winner will be the team that fights harder on the field. I just wan't neither team to be able to make excuses when the game is over. I don't care about injuries, who the media has winning, etc....Hopefully we come out on top. If not, well then ****

NY_Eli
02-02-2012, 09:07 PM
For the most part, I agree. But...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg

AllTuckedUp
02-02-2012, 09:13 PM
For the most part, I agree. But...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg

I know......but we have to realize it doesn't change a thing!

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Nice post. You are totally correct. Unfortunatley someone forgot to give this particular memo to the teams. I have a solution.....total blackout prior to the S.B. that would get rid of ALL this crap. They make us wait 2 weeks.....well... i dont like it at all. keep the rythym going just like REG season and play it the following Sunday and.................then probowl!

byron
02-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Nothing fans, the media or players say have any barring on the game. If you don't think each team is going to come out fired up and ready to give 110% you're delusional. This is the Superbowl. Every NFL player dreams about making it to this stage. Unfortunately, only a few actually reach it. At the end of the day (Rolle), the media just over hypes and runs with any bs story it can get. In reality, it won't have any affect come game time. The players aren't over confident, they're just ready to play. Everyone hates this whole extra week non sense. The winner will be the team that fights harder on the field. I just wan't neither team to be able to make excuses when the game is over. I don't care about injuries, who the media has winning, etc....Hopefully we come out on top. If not, well then ****+ 1000 man it can't get here soon enought for me

FBomb
02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
I have honestly stayed away from most of it. I come here and I listen to Sirius NFL....except for this week because they were on media row. Turned it over to Stern all week.</P>

I will take in all the hoopla on game day. Until then I have better things to do.</P>

miked1958
02-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Nice post. You are totally correct. Unfortunatley someone forgot to give this particular memo to the teams. I have a solution.....total blackout prior to the S.B. that would get rid of ALL this crap. They make us wait 2 weeks.....well... i dont like it at all. keep the rythym going just like REG season and play it the following Sunday and.................then probowl!
That's how it used to be

byron
02-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Nice post. You are totally correct. Unfortunatley someone forgot to give this particular memo to the teams. I have a solution.....total blackout prior to the S.B. that would get rid of ALL this crap. They make us wait 2 weeks.....well... i dont like it at all. keep the rythym going just like REG season and play it the following Sunday and.................then probowl! That's how it used to be I remember those daysI wish they would go back to it...Like Fbomb I'm avoiding most all of it and just coming here...