PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck, Giants

Bread
02-02-2012, 10:50 PM
While, I dislike the Giants, greatly. The Patriots literally, cheated us out of a Super Bowl so **** them, seriously.

I hope Cruz has a field day on their garbage cornerbacks. I hope Eli gets one more ring than Peyton. I wanna see JPP crush Brady. Sick em

Good luck.

miked1958
02-02-2012, 11:17 PM
While, I dislike the Giants, greatly. The Patriots literally, cheated us out of a Super Bowl so **** them, seriously.

I hope Cruz has a field day on their garbage cornerbacks. I hope Eli gets one more ring than Peyton. I wanna see JPP crush Brady. Sick em

Good luck.
Thanks. I think we will need all the luck we can get.

miked1958
02-02-2012, 11:23 PM
What was the play or plays in that 24-21 loss that the refs messed up on?

I know McNabb made a lot of mistakes in that game. Eagles overall had 4 turnovers

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:30 AM
While, I dislike the Giants, greatly. The Patriots literally, cheated us out of a Super Bowl so **** them, seriously. I hope Cruz has a field day on their garbage cornerbacks. I hope Eli gets one more ring than Peyton. I wanna see JPP crush Brady. Sick em Good luck.</P>

Surprised more posters didnt comment on your post. </P>

I know we have had our battles on here over the years being fans of ARCHRIVALS.... but that is to be expected. </P>

You are one at least that comes on here with decent insight and give credit where its due and point out flaws with good reasoning. </P>

We dont mind guys like you on here cause you are willing to come back on after every Giants eagles game win or lose..</P>

With all that said... thanks again for the well wishes. I know that has to be hard to do. </P>

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 10:07 AM
You're not bad so far as Eagles fans go, Bread ;) Thanks for the nose-held support.

pezman1963
02-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Thanks!!!!

Bread
02-05-2012, 05:30 PM
The Tiquan Underwood thing has me pulling for you guys even more. What a ****ed up move