PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Mike SB 46 Predictions

JacobsTheJuggernaut
02-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Greeny
34-20 Giants

Golic
24-20 Giants

I don't know their track record for guessing SB winners, hope they are right!

NYG216
02-03-2012, 07:54 AM
It makes me nervous to be the unofficial favorite.

Dover Giant
02-03-2012, 08:00 AM
That's what makes you a real Giant fan. That angst ya feel before and during the game just makes that win feel so much better. A giants Win is my drug of choice

SIMMS5611
02-03-2012, 08:09 AM
I hope it's Giants 37 Patriots 27...b/c ONE, I want the Giants to win, & TWO, I have 7-7 in my box pool....

nygsb42champs
02-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Lets hope they get this game right.

JacobsTheJuggernaut
02-03-2012, 08:18 AM
I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke.

Can a SB be a trap game? LOL

GameTime
02-03-2012, 08:25 AM
</P>

you'd be nervous either way...its the Super Bowl...</P>

</P>

TuckYou
02-03-2012, 08:25 AM
I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke. Can a SB be a trap game? LOL</P>

Kinda like how we couldnt lose against the Skins, twice? Or vs the Seahawks? I understand this team is playing completely different right now, but those games always sit in the back of my mind. Too much confidence is a poison to this team sometimes. And to say you cant see how we could lose this, is just being ignorant. Patriots were 13-3, have one of the best QBs of all time, have record breaking TEs, and are playing a lot better on defense. Cant see how we could lose? I could. I think we will win, but I could see us losing with all the talking we have been doing.</P>

GameTime
02-03-2012, 08:26 AM
That's what makes you a real Giant fan. That angst ya feel before and during the game just makes that win feel so much better. A giants Win is my drug of choice</P>

exactly....</P>

swimeasy
02-03-2012, 08:29 AM

^^^^^THIS!!!!

VegasGmen
02-03-2012, 08:30 AM
I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke.

Can't be a trap game because we don't play next week!

JacobsTheJuggernaut
02-03-2012, 08:33 AM
I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke. Can a SB be a trap game? LOL</P>

Kinda like how we couldnt lose against the Skins, twice? Or vs the Seahawks? I understand this team is playing completely different right now, but those games always sit in the back of my mind. Too much confidence is a poison to this team sometimes. And to say you cant see how we could lose this, is just being ignorant. Patriots were 13-3, have one of the best QBs of all time, have record breaking TEs, and are playing a lot better on defense. Cant see how we could lose? I could. I think we will win, but I could see us losing with all the talking we have been doing.</P>

I agree too much confidence is poison. I just think if both teams play at the level they did the week before, we have an edge. I don't think it is in the bag by any means, it just feels like a good match up.

othermanning
02-03-2012, 08:54 AM
I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke. Can a SB be a trap game? LOL</p>

Kinda like how we couldnt lose against the Skins, twice? Or vs the Seahawks? I understand this team is playing completely different right now, but those games always sit in the back of my mind. Too much confidence is a poison to this team sometimes. And to say you cant see how we could lose this, is just being ignorant. Patriots were 13-3, have one of the best QBs of all time, have record breaking TEs, and are playing a lot better on defense. Cant see how we could lose? I could. I think we will win, but I could see us losing with all the talking we have been doing.</p>

I would agree with this. My only real concern is the Patriots no huddle offense. Hard to put pressure on pretty boy when that thing is running well. The Giants D has also struggled against no huddles all season.

NYG216
02-03-2012, 09:14 AM
</p>

you'd be nervous either way...its the Super Bowl...</p>

</p>

But if you lose as the favorite (or unofficial favorite) you aren't doing what you are expected to do. If you lose as the underdog it's just what was supposed to happen.

NYG216
02-03-2012, 09:15 AM
I hope it's Giants 37 Patriots 27...b/c ONE, I want the Giants to win, &amp; TWO, I have 7-7 in my box pool....

Why not 37-7 GMEN?

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 09:16 AM

It was for the Pats in '07 http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-2.gif

Idkaname
02-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke. Can a SB be a trap game? LOL</p>

Kinda like how we couldnt lose against the Skins, twice? Or vs the Seahawks? I understand this team is playing completely different right now, but those games always sit in the back of my mind. Too much confidence is a poison to this team sometimes. And to say you cant see how we could lose this, is just being ignorant. Patriots were 13-3, have one of the best QBs of all time, have record breaking TEs, and are playing a lot better on defense. Cant see how we could lose? I could. I think we will win, but I could see us losing with all the talking we have been doing.</p>

I would agree with this.* My only real concern is the Patriots no huddle offense.* Hard to put pressure on pretty boy when that thing is running well.* The Giants D has also struggled against no huddles all season.

Yeah, the falcons no huddle gave us some real fits...

a4gmen
02-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Mine too !

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:31 AM
I think greeny has picked gmen last few weeks in his lead pipe locks

Big Blue 418
02-03-2012, 09:53 AM
I have come to the conclusion we need to blow the Pats out . A close game , and I may not be around to see the finish.

I hate how we become the unofficial favorites that does scare me

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Just heard Golic say he picked against the Giants all 3 playoff games and Giants fans want him to keep picking against them as it has been nice he has been wrong each week when they won.</P>

However he said he will dissapoint the giants fans thsi week by picking them. ...lol</P>

Big Blue 418
02-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Just heard Golic say he picked against the Giants all 3 playoff games and Giants fans want him to keep picking against them as it has been nice he has been wrong each week when they won.</P>

However he said he will dissapoint the giants fans thsi week by picking them. ...lol</P>
F him . .

SIMMS5611
02-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Boomer &amp; Carton picks, anyone? I missed 'em this morning.</P>

EDIT: They BOTH picked the Pats. F them, too.</P>

NYGFaninILL
02-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Don't like this..

Golic is the only ESPN expert that picked against the giants in all 3 playoff games. I was hoping this trend would've continued.

miked1958
02-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Don't like this.. Golic is the only ESPN expert that picked against the giants in all 3 playoff games. I was hoping this trend would've continued.</P>

Think he did it unpurpose because he really doesnt want to see the giants win it. So he went the other way picking us hoping he would be wrong</P>

CDN_G-FAN
02-03-2012, 10:25 AM

there's LOTS of ways we can lose this game.</P>

that's why you're nervous.</P>

GameTime
02-03-2012, 10:26 AM
</P>

you'd be nervous either way...its the Super Bowl...</P>

</P>

But if you lose as the favorite (or unofficial favorite) you aren't doing what you are expected to do. If you lose as the underdog it's just what was supposed to happen.
</P>

thats all bull**** because as fans the Giants are always our favorites I am just as pissed off when they lose no matter what the vegas or unofficial is</P>

miked1958
02-03-2012, 10:29 AM
I have come to the conclusion we need to blow the Pats out . A close game , and I may not be around to see the finish. I hate how we become the unofficial favorites that does scare me</P>

THIS i agree with. I dont know if i can stand another down to the wire nail biter again. </P>

Want this one over with and in the bag early. Want Eli, Nicks, Jacobs, AB, Ballard, Tuck, JPP, Osi, Cruz, MM, KP, MB, Ross, Rolle, Grant all over on the sidelines early in the 4th quarter yucking it up and high fives all around. Laughing, cutting up, and celebrating for the whole 15m in the 4th quarter.</P>

As they watch the 2nd and third sting players finish it out in a HUGE BLOWOUT that goes to number 46 out of 46 on the top 46 SBs. I want this game to be so boring that everyone turns it off after halftime. </P>

Sorry I have had enough drama between 07 and this season. IMO</P>

BillTheGreek
02-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Its about Time we are the Favorites ,That's because were good and everyone knows it ! The team is playing as one, we always go into these games the Underdog, Remember your playing against Tom Brady and he is one of the best QB in the NFL, once you STOP him, you are half way there ....I don't believe in luck its Skill and heart, so by rights Its an even game, its who wants it more. So G Men do you want it More ? No second Chance's, Play your hearts out and you will Win this game,This is the last game of the season, Its the Super Bowl. Prove it to your selves, your teammates, family and your fans.Show the WORLD you are the WORLD CHAMPIONS.

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 11:18 AM
</P>

Pats are the official favorites, so the Giants are the offical underdogs. If Vegas says it's so, then it's so.</P>

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 11:19 AM
I hope it's Giants 37 Patriots 27...b/c ONE, I want the Giants to win, &amp; TWO, I have 7-7 in my box pool....</P>

I need the Giants to win 6 - 5...those are my box numbers. ;(</P>

nycisgreat
02-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Greeny
34-20 Giants

Golic
24-20 Giants

I don't know their track record for guessing SB winners, hope they are right!

I am concerned about this game, but I feel that Giants will win a very close high scoring game.

Hostetler
02-03-2012, 11:36 AM
If this game is a blowout, I feel it would be the patriots blowing us out. hope I'm wrong but thats how I am feeling right now. that being said, I believe this will be a close game, nail biting, who has the ball last kinda game.

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Greeny 34-20 Giants Golic 24-20 Giants I don't know their track record for guessing SB winners, hope they are right!</P>

I like Mike &amp; Mike and respect their opinions. I agree with them -- Giants win. I'll say 37 - 20.</P>

BigBlue1971
02-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Greeney went with he Giants throughout the playoffs. i dont know what that means; however i dobelieve the Giants will win without difficulty!</P>

i just think our defense can hold them to 20 or less points!</P>