PDA

View Full Version : Well Boys and Girls it has hit me

Connor
02-03-2012, 08:43 AM
I really was hoping it wasnt going to hit me untill Saturday however it came a night early and I have that feeling of a kid on christmas.

I cant stop thinking about the game now, I had a dream about it (we won), I have butterflys, I cant eat, I am full blown feeling the fact we are going to be playing in the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Man its got to come quick!!

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 08:46 AM
The only thing that will suck about after Sunday is having to wait until September to watch the Giants win again.

blueomaha
02-03-2012, 08:53 AM
it's gonna be a long off-season....can only look forward to the draft....man, the season went by fast.....

lttaylor56
02-03-2012, 08:56 AM
It did go fast, seems like just the other day we were playing the rams at our home opener. The way the injuries hit us, I never expected this end to our season. Whatever happens Sunday-this team gave us 5 Great games at the tail end of this season starting with the Jets.

I kind of wish we did not beat the pats in week 9.

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 08:58 AM
it's gonna be a long off-season....can only look forward to the draft....man, the season went by fast.....

Sheesh I'm already looking forward to the Combine.

Gah!

lttaylor56
02-03-2012, 09:01 AM

Sheesh I'm already looking forward to the Combine.

Gah!speaking of combine, the jets should sell their soul to the colts and get Andrew Luck. I've never seen a team settle for mediocrity like the Jet's. Yeah, you have not been back to the big game in close to 50 yrs---so DO something about it.

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:41 AM
I really was hoping it wasnt going to hit me untill Saturday however it came a night early and I have that feeling of a kid on christmas. I cant stop thinking about the game now, I had a dream about it (we won), I have butterflys, I cant eat, I am full blown feeling the fact we are going to be playing in the Super Bowl on Sunday. Man its got to come quick!!</P>

I agree. cant wait. Have been thinking about it non stop like u have</P>

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:44 AM
The only thing that will suck about after Sunday is having to wait until September to watch the Giants win again.</P>

Yes thats the only bad thing about this. that come sunday night at around 10pm or so the season will be offically over.</P>

Even when you win it all and i think we will. After the first 2-3 days to a week where we are reading about stuff SB related and still picking out whatever we can about it on TV, you are still left with that empty feeling of knowing its OVER till Sept... </P>

and that is a feeling you get win or lose after a SB... </P>

More so if you lose i think because you want them to get back out there and get started building back toward getting there again</P>

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:45 AM
I think it was a longer offseason when we lost in 2000 to the Ravens then it was in the other 3.... lol

BigBlue187
02-03-2012, 10:14 AM
This season felt like an eternity compared to the past 2 lol

CDN_G-FAN
02-03-2012, 10:32 AM
i'm struggling too.</P>

i've had to stop visiting the Pats board. </P>

i thought this was going to be a easier game for the Giants.</P>

I still think we win, but my confidence is not nearly as high as it was last week.</P>

this game is SO different than the other games we've played in the playoffs.</P>

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 10:34 AM
i'm struggling too.</P>

i've had to stop visiting the Pats board.* </P>

i thought this was going to be a easier game for the Giants.</P>

I still think we win, but my confidence is not nearly as high as it was last week.</P>

this game is SO different than the other games we've played in the playoffs.</P>

+1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NPiHvT9E_3A/Tv5siMKqnQI/AAAAAAAADKM/LPF0dzf2rh8/s1600/butterflies_in_my_stomach_by_bee_ee.jpg

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 10:34 AM
I've felt this way since the Packer game ended. It's been 3 weeks of daily torture.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Yes thats the only bad thing about this. that come sunday night at around 10pm or so the season will be offically over.</p>

Even when you win it all and i think we will. After the first 2-3 days to a week where we are reading about stuff SB related and still picking out whatever we can about it on TV, you are still left with that empty feeling of knowing its OVER till Sept...</p>

</p>

My memory of 2007 is not so bad. Parade, ring designs, player appearances on Letterman/SNL/etc, DVD from NFL films, America's Game, ring ceremony, free agent signings, draft, mini camp -- the offseason is really short if you win the SB.
</p>

Dover Giant
02-03-2012, 10:51 AM
You all know the kind of Christmas I'm talking about. The one were your a little old for toys so your figuring socks and BVDs again. Instead of socks a BVDs its a SUPERBOWL
That's this season.

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm fully confident the Giants win. After this, I'll be looking forward to the draft and off season moves.