PDA

View Full Version : GOOD LUCK To Tom Coughlin And The New York GIANTS!!!

NYDestroyer
02-03-2012, 10:59 AM
I just want to let Tom Coughlin know that I think he is a great coach. I may not always agree with him, but its only because I want the Giants to win just as bad as he does. If Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning help the Giants win their second Superbowl in four years, I believe Giant fans and the media should no longer criticize Coughlin and call for him to be fired when things are not going well. We need to show patients. And Eli should no longer be called overrated, he should be recognize as one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL period. Being a New Yorker, I admit I've been guilt of all of these at one point during a season, but it's only because I want the Giants to do well and live up to fans expectations. Good Luck Giants, we the fans will be cheering hard for you guys on Sunday.

CDN_G-FAN
02-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Nofan i've ever met or even heard of wants to win more than Tom Coughlin.</P>

Regardless if we win or lose this game, Tom Coughlin should get to choose the time an manner of his departure from NY.</P>

He's earned that by just getting to this game for the 2nd time in 4 years.</P>

NYDestroyer
02-03-2012, 11:17 AM
<font size="5">Nofan i've ever met or even heard of wants to win more than Tom Coughlin.</font></p>

Regardless if we win or lose this game, Tom Coughlin should get to choose the time an manner of his departure from NY.</p>

He's earned that by just getting to this game for the 2nd time in 4 years.</p>

I think many die-hard fans may disagree with you on that. The same thing can be said for players, but experience have tought me that many of them just show up because of the pay check, but the FANS show up and do whatever it takes to help their team win because of love. They grew up cheering for their team and want the players and couches to want to win just as much as they do and are not there just because of money.

CDN_G-FAN
02-03-2012, 11:22 AM
<FONT size=5>Nofan i've ever met or even heard of wants to win more than Tom Coughlin.</FONT></P>

Regardless if we win or lose this game, Tom Coughlin should get to choose the time an manner of his departure from NY.</P>

He's earned that by just getting to this game for the 2nd time in 4 years.</P>

I think many die-hard fans may disagree with you on that. The same thing can be said for players, but experience have tought me that many of them just show up because of the pay check, but the FANS show up and do whatever it takes to help their team win because of love. They grew up cheering for their team and want the players and couches to want to win just as much as they do and are not there just because of money.
</P>

they can disagree with me if they won't, they'd still be wrong.</P>

No fan wants to win more than Tom Coughlin. By every account,HCs guys work 15+ hour days 7 days a week for 9 months a year. They miss kids birthdays and graduations, and trips to the hospital, and christmas, and thanksgiving, and weekends. Everything.</P>

We do alot for this team as fans, die-hard fans probably do alot of silly things. Tom Coughlin and head coaches like him sacrifice their entire lives and normal personal relationships of the people they love for their job.</P>

There's no contest.</P>

NYDestroyer
02-03-2012, 11:41 AM
<font size="5">Nofan i've ever met or even heard of wants to win more than Tom Coughlin.</font></p>

Regardless if we win or lose this game, Tom Coughlin should get to choose the time an manner of his departure from NY.</p>

He's earned that by just getting to this game for the 2nd time in 4 years.</p>

</p>

they can disagree with me if they won't, they'd still be wrong.</p>

No fan wants to win more than Tom Coughlin. By every account,HCs guys work 15+ hour days 7 days a week for 9 months a year. They miss kids birthdays and graduations, and trips to the hospital, and christmas, and thanksgiving, and weekends. Everything.</p>

We do alot for this team as fans, die-hard fans probably do alot of silly things. Tom Coughlin and head coaches like him sacrifice their entire lives and normal personal relationships of the people they love for their job.</p>

There's no contest.
</p>
Well it looks like we will not agree on this and it's understandable. I 've seen some fans do some crazy thing that end up landing them in jail for a very long time. If Tom Coughlin is no longer coaching the Giants and not collecting a check, and is still a giants fan, only then we will know just how bad he really wants the giants to win in my opinion. Even though we don't agree, as giant fans we both want the giants to win badly on Sunday. Good Luck Giants![:D]