PDA

View Full Version : SUPERBOWL SWAGGER

jazzman
02-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Long time reader/first time poster here.

I'm uncomfortable about 2 thngs today.
First, the only Patriot who scares me is Gronk.
But, if he plays, I don't feel he can be 100% and we shouldn't have trouble stopping him.
The second thing is all the trash talking our guys have been doing. It's very uncharacteristic of our team and some are starting to compare us to that no class organization with the comicstrip joke of a coach, the Jets.
We all know how talk can come back to bite you.
I hope we dont have teeth marks when the day is over!

jomo
02-03-2012, 12:04 PM

But, if he plays, I don't feel he can be 100% and we shouldn't have trouble stopping him.
The second thing is all the trash talking our guys have been doing. It's very uncharacteristic of our team and some are starting to compare us to that no class organization with the comicstrip joke of a coach, the Jets.
I hope we dont have teeth marks when the day is over!Welcome to the boards. This topic has been covered many times but here is my take on it. First, the Giants have not been trash talking. They are a confident group and they have said that they expect to win. They are uncharacteristically chatty but thta only concerns me if they lose focus as a result of it.

Now, let's take it back to the Jets game. The Giants have shown this outward confidence leading up to the Jets, Cowgirls, Falcons, Packers and Niners. Has it affected their focus? Has it affected the way they prepare themselves for battle? Has it affected the outcome?

Thank you!
ALL IN!!!

Rudyy
02-03-2012, 12:07 PM

I hope we dont have teeth marks when the day is over!Welcome to the boards. This topic has been covered many times but here is my take on it. First, the Giants have not been trash talking. They are a confident group and they have said that they expect to win. They are uncharacteristically chatty but thta only concerns me if they lose focus as a result of it.

Now, let's take it back to the Jets game. The Giants have shown this outward confidence leading up to the Jets, Cowgirls, Falcons, Packers and Niners. Has it affected their focus? Has it affected the way they prepare themselves for battle? Has it affected the outcome?

Thank you!
ALL IN!!! +1