PDA

View Full Version : Are you ALL IN? Are you going to complain about false "smack"?

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 12:01 PM
This team has been on a great ride for the past 6 weeks and they have been exuding confidence the entire way with the ALL IN mantra that we fans have bought into. For the past 6 weeks, the Giant players have been saying that they are not afraid of anyone and that they are going to win...and they have backed it up every step of the way.</P>

ALL IN has gotten this team through a 7-7 stretch and past the Jets, 'boys, Falcs, GB (in GB) and SF (in SF)...and that SF game was a brutal battle. Why would you want your team to change their attitude <U>now</U>? There need not be any apologies for it.Fans are nowgetting worried because they've had an extra week to think about things-- this extra week is giving you time to nitpick. Stop. </P>

The only ones that are gettingmad about their statements are the ones who are getting worried over the fact that we're not facing a "nice" team like the Bengals in the SB. We're facingNEwho deserves to be here, but the Giants deserve to be there too, and they got there by believing in themselves. And they are ALL IN.</P>

So, I hope that Giants keep practicing, acting, and talking confidently. </P>

The Giants are ALL IN.</P>

I, as one fan, am ALL IN.</P>

Are you still ALL IN?</P>

</P>

burier
02-03-2012, 12:11 PM
ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazzman
02-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Absolutely rught!
Seeing your logic, I feel better about it now.
ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stormblue
02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
maybe they are getting trepidatious because the people who put their money where their mouth is IE :
Vegas / the betting public...still have the Pats favored by 3.

but false or not , i enjoy the smack , i and i still think we will win by 10 or more.

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Absolutely rught! Seeing your logic, I feel better about it now. ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Now THATS what I'm talkin' about. ALL IN, BABY!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!</P>

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 12:22 PM
maybe they are getting trepidatious because the people who put their money where their mouth is IE : Vegas / the betting public...still have the Pats favored by 3. but false or not , i enjoy the smack , i and i still think we will win by 10 or more.</P>

Pats are really good and deserve to be here. Wouldn't be absolutely surprised with 1 or 2 bounces of the ball that we get routed...but it ain't happening this time. </P>

In fact, I think the Pats are DUE to get their doors blown off in a SB and it's going to happen this Sunday -- 37-20, Giants.</P>

ALL IN!!!!</P>

PoloGroundsFan
02-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Certainly a whole lot better than the team that played the Ravens with our milquetoast coach and the self-defeating attitude that the Giants took into that game. The Ravens were sure they were going to win and let everyone know it. Collins was defeated before he threw his first interception.</P>

This team has guts and grit and that is what it takes to win. </P>

Voldamort
02-03-2012, 12:37 PM
YES YES YES ALL IN GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS BEAT THE PAT'S!!

stormblue
02-03-2012, 12:38 PM
see , there you go , not even 10 posts deep and this thread has already gone ****y and all-in
smack oriented.

it ain't braggin' if it's true.

and really , when its all said and done ; its a loss
that would hurt to the bone and break our hearts.

smack don't matter that much ;
we can brush our teeth after eating crow....

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 12:40 PM
I wonder if our next SB run will be dubbed as "BALLS DEEP!"

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 12:41 PM
I wonder if our next SB run will be dubbed as "BALLS DEEP!"</P>

TC's getting those t-shirts printed up right now.</P>

I'm BALLS DEEP!! ARE YOU?!?</P>

Giantsfan62
02-03-2012, 12:41 PM
I`m ALL IN !!

rwmcquarters
02-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Let's do this already!!![D]

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Certainly a whole lot better than the team that played the Ravens with our milquetoast coach and the self-defeating attitude that the Giants took into that game. The Ravens were sure they were going to win and let everyone know it. Collins was defeated before he threw his first interception.</P>

This team has guts and grit and that is what it takes to win. </P>

</P>

I remember the attitudes of the two teams in SB 35 and respected the Ravens -- they just were not going to be denied.</P>

That's how I feel about this team's confidence. Everyone needs to stop telling them to put a cork in it. You can even see the confidence in TC. I love it. Let the Patriots talk the big game about doing their talking on the field, as if the Giants have been talking smack. Let the Pats have their default back-upposition ("we never said that we were going to win; just that we'd do our talking on the field") in case they lose. </P>

And what exactly would the Giants have toapologize for IF they did lose? Apologize for believing in themselves? </P>

KEEP IT UP, GIANTS!! I LOVE YOUR CONFIDENCE AND I FEEL IT TOO!!!</P>

jomo
02-03-2012, 01:35 PM
<FONT size=4>I have been and I remain</FONT></P>

<FONT size=6>ALL IN!!!</FONT></P>

galaxy10
02-03-2012, 01:41 PM
All in and we win. I say we win by 10. Will go to the fourth quarter and then we pull ahead. Will help my blood pressure if we get a lead in the fourth. Just another baseless prediction. Really want to see the parade.

nygsb42champs
02-03-2012, 01:53 PM
I am still ALL IN!

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Looks like Dan Graziano of ESPN gets it, and is ALL IN...</P>

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/35940/coughlin-doesnt-mind-giants-chatter</P>

</P>

GameTime
02-03-2012, 01:57 PM
I havent heard one bit of smack talk. Dont know what you're talking about.</P>

<FONT color=#000080 size=6>ALL IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

Ruttiger711
02-03-2012, 01:59 PM
ALL-IN... </P>

This has been a long week of work mainly because of the anticipation for this game.... </P>

...its finally here.... </P>

mstray92
02-03-2012, 02:01 PM
This team has been on a great ride for the past 6 weeks and they have been exuding confidence the entire way with the ALL IN mantra that we fans have bought into. For the past 6 weeks, the Giant players have been saying that they are not afraid of anyone and that they are going to win...and they have backed it up every step of the way.</p>

ALL IN has gotten this team through a 7-7 stretch and past the Jets, 'boys, Falcs, GB (in GB) and SF (in SF)...and that SF game was a brutal battle. Why would you want your team to change their attitude <u>now</u>? There need not be any apologies for it.Fans are nowgetting worried because they've had an extra week to think about things-- this extra week is giving you time to nitpick. Stop. </p>

The only ones that are gettingmad about their statements are the ones who are getting worried over the fact that we're not facing a "nice" team like the Bengals in the SB. We're facingNEwho deserves to be here, but the Giants deserve to be there too, and they got there by believing in themselves. And they are ALL IN.</p>

So, I hope that Giants keep practicing, acting, and talking confidently. </p>

The Giants are ALL IN.</p>

I, as one fan, am ALL IN.</p>

Are you still ALL IN?</p>

</p>

You know what! I agree with this. I was a little worried but after reading this, Yeah I AM ALL IN! WE WILL WIN SUNDAY AND THE G-MEN WILL BE SB46 NFL 2011-12 CHAMPIONS! ALLL IN BABY!

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 02:07 PM
This team has been on a great ride for the past 6 weeks and they have been exuding confidence the entire way with the ALL IN mantra that we fans have bought into. For the past 6 weeks, the Giant players have been saying that they are not afraid of anyone and that they are going to win...and they have backed it up every step of the way.</P>

ALL IN has gotten this team through a 7-7 stretch and past the Jets, 'boys, Falcs, GB (in GB) and SF (in SF)...and that SF game was a brutal battle. Why would you want your team to change their attitude <U>now</U>? There need not be any apologies for it.Fans are nowgetting worried because they've had an extra week to think about things-- this extra week is giving you time to nitpick. Stop. </P>

The only ones that are gettingmad about their statements are the ones who are getting worried over the fact that we're not facing a "nice" team like the Bengals in the SB. We're facingNEwho deserves to be here, but the Giants deserve to be there too, and they got there by believing in themselves. And they are ALL IN.</P>

So, I hope that Giants keep practicing, acting, and talking confidently. </P>

The Giants are ALL IN.</P>

I, as one fan, am ALL IN.</P>

Are you still ALL IN?</P>

</P>

You know what! I agree with this. I was a little worried but after reading this, Yeah I AM ALL IN! WE WILL WIN SUNDAY AND THE G-MEN WILL BE SB46 NFL 2011-12 CHAMPIONS! ALLL IN BABY!
</P>

ATTA BOY!! ALL IN!!! This team is JUST as confident as the SB 42 team. They're just vocalizing it a little more. Did Plax's 20-17 prediction in SB 42 cost us the game? Hell no! Confidence -- you GOTTA love it!!</P>