PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Giants Smacktalking......Now The Pats And Their Fans Know How We Felt In '07!

bigblue58
02-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Brady gave the Giants D no respect by laughing at Plax's prediction of them only scoring 17 points, which meant that he obviously thought that he would be scoring at will against them!
Pats fans who complain how the Giants and we fans are being "****y" and "over confident" were themselves the very picture of ****y and overconfident prior to 42, as they came here daily and talked about how Eli had no business being on the same field with Brady!
The media was completely dismissive of the Giants as they kissed Brady and Belichicks feet and talked about the Patriots being a lock for 19-0.....and treating the actuial game as though it was some kind of pre-coronation coctail party they were throwing for the Patriots!
To the media, Patriots players and their fan base..... who have taken exception to the Giants pre SB smacktalk.... I hereby enthusiastically extend my middle finger to each and every one of you!!!

thesin
02-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Dear diary,

TuckYou
02-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah, worked out so well for them in 07'

burier
02-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Brady gave the Giants D no respect by laughing at Plax's prediction of them only scoring 17 points, which meant that he obviously thought that he would be scoring at will against them!
Pats fans who complain how the Giants and we fans are being "****y" and "over confident" were themselves the very picture of ****y and overconfident prior to 42, as they came here daily and talked about how Eli had no business being on the same field with Brady!
The media was completely dismissive of the Giants as they kissed Brady and Belichicks feet and talked about the Patriots being a lock for 19-0.....and treating the actuial game as though it was some kind of pre-coronation coctail party they were throwing for the Patriots!
To the media, Patriots players and their fan base..... who have taken exception to the Giants pre SB smacktalk.... I hereby enthusiastically extend my middle finger to each and every one of you!!!

Amen