PDA

View Full Version : It's A Travesty That They Fined Osi 20 Grand For Blowing Off The Media's Circus!

bigblue58
02-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday!
The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.

jhamburg
02-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday!
The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.

Obviously they have to fine players or guys would miss press conferences all the time.

GameTime
02-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday! The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.</P>

travesty is a strong word for this...</P>

please.... its known by all the players what their contractual obligations are. He ****ed up.</P>

Awwww.....poor millionair football players have to endure answering the same questions over and over. Come on dude....get some perspective here. </P>

</P>

stormblue
02-03-2012, 02:22 PM
this wasn't aimed specifically at you BB58....
i accidently hit the quote button instead of reply , and it won't let me delete.

he knew the questions they were going to ask him and he opted out.
he can afford the fine.
and don't for one minute think that he didn't know he was supposed to be there.
not publicly ; but i bet the Giants will fine him too.

Firenugget
02-03-2012, 02:54 PM
More trivial stuff...20k is a 20 dollar bill to a millionaire.

nygsb42champs
02-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Those are the rules. Osi had no problem with it.

FBomb
02-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday! The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.</P>

Part of his requirement as an NFL player in the SB is to be available for media at specific times. The penalty for not being available is the fine. They are all aware of the rules. Whether or not Osi missed it on purpose is for him to know....and 20k is nothing to him. </P>

G-Man67
02-03-2012, 03:19 PM
ha, even with his front-loaded contract he can afford it ... just glad it wasn't Cruz or JPP ... Osi knows how to prepare himself for the game by now

Voldamort
02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
face it ,it's all a game!!! OSI will have a Monster game on sunday he smells a pay day!

NYCDBS
02-03-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't believe for a second that he didn't know where he was supposed to be... I also think he could give a rats a** about a 20k fine... He was probably just taking in the talent strutting around Indy this week... Do you blame the guy?

DandyDon
02-03-2012, 05:13 PM
do the crime, do the time.

No biggie, but this is part of his job, and he should be focused on his job this week. "I didnt know" is a pretty poor excuse IMHO.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 06:42 PM
It's a travesty that Osi just doesn't show up when he's supposed to.

Gianthunter
02-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Good ole horsey manure. He didn't duck the press when he wasclaiming Reese was a liar.

ikebibby91
02-03-2012, 09:23 PM

Osi's Dad flew in from Nigeria and he wasn't even here for SB 42 so i could see why he might have made a mistake. I read that he was warned in the past I guess that was in SB42?