PDA

View Full Version : Michael Clayton: Giants already won

TuckYou
02-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Taking about the confidence this team has right now (he wtill is out there with the team even though he has been on IR), just said on ESPN radio that "The Giants already won this game, they just have to go out there and bust butts." </P>

Sounds to me like this team has ALL THE CONFIDENCE in the world they will put a beatdown on the Pats. It doesnt mean they are taking them lightly. They know it will be a tough fought game and the Pats will come out swinging. BUT they feel like if they play the way they can, they will 100% undoubtedly win this game. Thats the confidence level coming out from this team now.</P>

So they better win. If they dont, it will look pretty bad. </P>

But the way they have been playing, I expect them to kick some butt.</P>

GO GIANTS</P>

ALL IN</P>

GameTime
02-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Taking about the confidence this team has right now (he wtill is out there with the team even though he has been on IR), just said on ESPN radio that "The Giants already won this game, they just have to go out there and bust butts." </P>

Sounds to me like this team has ALL THE CONFIDENCE in the world they will put a beatdown on the Pats. It doesnt mean they are taking them lightly. They know it will be a tough fought game and the Pats will come out swinging. BUT they feel like if they play the way they can, they will 100% undoubtedly win this game. Thats the confidence level coming out from this team now.</P>

So they better win. If they dont, it will look pretty bad. </P>

But the way they have been playing, I expect them to kick some butt.</P>

GO GIANTS</P>

ALL IN</P>

</P>

I think its better said that the Giants' players are confident that they will play their best game and if the do then a win is the result. They are not blindly confident that the Pats will just roll over but they feel they are the better team so if they play their best game then they will win.</P>

Big Blue 418
02-03-2012, 02:49 PM
If the Giants play their best game , , I will be celebrating at halftime with champagne

nygsb42champs
02-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Wow. I am surprised to hear him come out and say that. We are a confiedent team for sure.

Firenugget
02-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Who are they gonna dig up next to trick into speaking? Coe? Tyron? Austin?

zzzzz

They (media) do all this spin on a sports pregame...Imagine what they do on the real news.

lttaylor56
02-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Who are they gonna dig up next to trick into speaking? Coe? Tyron? Austin?

zzzzz

They (media) do all this spin on a sports pregame...Imagine what they do on the real news.
Who is that little dude that's been in your sigs?

VegasGmen
02-03-2012, 05:00 PM
One of the talking heads (forgot who) said the difference in this game is the Giants know they are better than the Pats while the Pats just think they are better.

giantsfan420
02-03-2012, 05:12 PM
honestly why would anyone who watches both these teams think anything differently?

i've watched NY all season every game, and watched the NE games bc they're always on CBS and usually when the giants aren't on.

the way this giants team beat the jets, dallas, atl, gb, and then SF...this team knows what it takes to win. this isn't blind confidence, it's deserved confidence.

like another poster said, i've heard sapp and other players say the same thing, the giants KNOW they can beat NE, even w.o nicks and bradshaw. we got both them for this sunday on a neutral field...if they even had a thought they'd lose i'd be much more worried than them believing they will win.

Sintim97
02-03-2012, 05:20 PM
<span class="postbody">dont forget, going into the game in 08, the pats were a better team than us. just cause we're the better team going in doesnt mean we'll win
</span>