PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a good feeling...

NYG6timeworldchamps
02-03-2012, 03:20 PM
I am not sure why I think we're going to lose? The last two weeks I thought we were going to win, but today I am nervous. Maybe because I live in Massachusetts and have to listen this biased Pats stuff? Anyone else feel this way. Last time we played the in Super Bowl XLII... I thought we would win. Maybe I feel this way because every team I root for never has anything go there way except an occasionally Super Bowl by the Giants? I am a Mets and Knicks fan too.</P>

Anyway... Let's go Giants!</P>

burier
02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
I am not sure why I think we're going to lose? The last two weeks I thought we were going to win, but today I am nervous. Maybe because I live in Massachusetts and have to listen this biased Pats stuff? Anyone else feel this way. Last time we played the in Super Bowl XLII... I thought we would win. Maybe I feel this way because every team I root for never has anything go there way except an occasionally Super Bowl by the Giants? I am a Mets and Knicks fan too.</P>

step one...immediately become a fan of a different team. You're a jinx

FBomb
02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Well.....it could be that fact that you live in Patsyville, USA!!! That place must ooze overconfidence!!!

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 03:23 PM
You think you got it bad? I'm a Mets, Nets, and Islanders fan.</P>

I had a great feeling before SB 42, and I've got the same feeling about SB 46 -- even better feeling. We're going to blow their doors off. I'm not saying that we're that much of a better team, but just how the game is going to go anyway. The Giants will win.</P>

luvbigblue28
02-03-2012, 03:28 PM
How do you think I feel living in San Diego
and everyone here hates Eli. I proudly wear my NY Cap and Giants workout shirts and they can all go kiss my you know what.
The Giants WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!
Even if it comes down to a 4th quarter spectacular play on third down, Eli will bring it home! Count on it! Go Big Blue!

Gianthunter
02-03-2012, 03:29 PM
If you don't have a good feeling. Your doing it wrong.

FBomb
02-03-2012, 03:30 PM
How do you think I feel living in San Diego and everyone here hates Eli. I proudly wear my NY Cap and Giants workout shirts and they can all go kiss my you know what. The Giants WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL!! Even if it comes down to a 4th quarter spectacular play on third down, Eli will bring it home! Count on it! Go Big Blue!</P>

Do they still feel like they got over on us in "The Trade"?</P>

pj18
02-03-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't know what to think. I just want the game to start and I want the Giants to win. I'm not making any predictions. I don't know what is going to happen in the game. I don't know what to say. I just want to win.

NYG6timeworldchamps
02-03-2012, 03:32 PM
I don't know what to think. I just want the game to start and I want the Giants to win. I'm not making any predictions. I don't know what is going to happen in the game. I don't know what to say. I just want to win.
</P>

That is how I feel too.</P>

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 03:38 PM
You think you got it bad?* I'm a Mets, Nets, and Islanders fan.</P>

Do they even allow you to wear shoe laces?

Burgermiesta
02-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Don't worry we got this in the bag...plus you live up there with those M*******s!</P>

That's enough to make you scream...</P>

lnp12
02-03-2012, 03:44 PM

+1

bigjeep
02-03-2012, 03:52 PM
You think you got it bad?* I'm a Mets, Nets, and Islanders fan.</P>

I had a great feeling before SB 42, and I've got the same feeling about SB 46 -- even better feeling.* We're going to blow their doors off.* I'm not saying that we're that much of a better team, but just how the game is going to go anyway.* The Giants will win.</P>

My condolances!

GameTime
02-03-2012, 04:05 PM

</P>

so really coming on the boards to air your feelings is a way of dealing with them. Thats good. </P>

Just remember it doesnt matter what you feel about how the game will turn out. It doesnt matter what the over confident fan feels will happen. None of the predictions or local bias talk matters at all. </P>

So why get worried of **** that doesnt really have any effect on the game.</P>

NYCDBS
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
How do you think I feel living in San Diego
and everyone here hates Eli. I proudly wear my NY Cap and Giants workout shirts and they can all go kiss my you know what.
The Giants WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!
Even if it comes down to a 4th quarter spectacular play on third down, Eli will bring it home! Count on it! Go Big Blue!

That's so strange to me Chargers fans swear that Rivers is head and shoulders above Eli in almost every category and they still hate Eli... They should be happy he didn't want to play there in their minds they got the better end of the deal...

KillaRich
02-03-2012, 04:34 PM
How do you think I feel living in San Diego and everyone here hates Eli. I proudly wear my NY Cap and Giants workout shirts and they can all go kiss my you know what. The Giants WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL!! Even if it comes down to a 4th quarter spectacular play on third down, Eli will bring it home! Count on it! Go Big Blue!</P>

Do they still feel like they got over on us in "The Trade"?</P>

Its ok dude..... besides Giants I am a Nets,Mets and Devils fan........Add the fact that the nets are leaving jersey all i have is the giants to hang on too...and even though i put the mets and devils in their im not a BIG fan of baseball/hockey.......... hockey is starting to grow on me though......maybe its cuz the devils (for now) will be my only TRUE home team........ but GIANTS trump them all!

EDIT: my bad FBOMB wrong qoute

KillaRich
02-03-2012, 04:35 PM

Its ok dude..... besides Giants I am a Nets,Mets and Devils fan........Add the fact that the nets are leaving jersey all i have is the giants to hang on too...and even though i put the mets and devils in their im not a BIG fan of baseball/hockey.......... hockey is starting to grow on me though......maybe its cuz the devils (for now) will be my only TRUE home team........ but GIANTS trump them all!