PDA

View Full Version : 1 and ONLY 1

Ruttiger711
02-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Holding call in these playoffs.... not that the Giants only got one call (for or against doesnt matter)</P>

but there has been 1 total holding penalty called in these ***ENTIRE playoffs.... </P>

*** edit this is wrong info - there was a total of 1 holding call in the conference round, by Baas. I heard it was the entire playoffs for the 3rd time this week on the radio and passed it on...didnt take long to prove that wrong. </P>

Tuck and the corps have been vocal about this and I'm sure like everyone here has seen the G-Men getting held and held and held... </P>

I enjoy the refs not making themselves a presence in the games, but not at the expense of our pass rush... its going to be very interesting to see how this is called Sunday. </P>

DragonSoul
02-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Holding call in these playoffs.... not that the Giants only got one call (for or against doesnt matter)</P>

but there has been 1 total holding penalty called in these ENTIRE playoffs.... </P>

Tuck and the corps have been vocal about this and I'm sure like everyone here has seen the G-Men getting held and held and held... </P>

I enjoy the refs not making themselves a presence in the games, but not at the expense of our pass rush... its going to be very interesting to see how this is called Sunday.* </P>Our oline has been called for many holding calls all year, and the playoffs.

Yet our defense in even obvious holding calls against our them never get called. Been harping on this for most of the season. How is that possible? The best defensive line on sacks w/only four guys rushing (eagles were 1st, but out guys were never together till last 2-3 games of the season fairly all healthy)and we almost never get the calls. WTF is that?

Blue daddy
02-03-2012, 03:26 PM
I agree I saw alot of holding during the playoffs that would of been called during the regular season.

blueomaha
02-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Holding call in these playoffs.... not that the Giants only got one call (for or against doesnt matter)</p>

but there has been 1 total holding penalty called in these ENTIRE playoffs.... </p>

Tuck and the corps have been vocal about this and I'm sure like everyone here has seen the G-Men getting held and held and held... </p>

I enjoy the refs not making themselves a presence in the games, but not at the expense of our pass rush... its going to be very interesting to see how this is called Sunday. </p>true...but this NYG team has learned to overcome the bad calls by the zebras and i give TC all the credit for that...that says one thing..TEAM.....

Ruttiger711
02-03-2012, 03:45 PM

<FONT color=#000000>but there has been 1 total holding penalty called in these ***ENTIRE playoffs.... </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>*** edit this is wrong info - there was a total of 1 holding call in the <U>conference round</U>, by Baas. I heard it was the entire playoffs for the 3rd time this week on the radio and passed it on...didnt take long to prove that wrong.</FONT> </P>

I enjoy the refs not making themselves a presence in the games, but not at the expense of our pass rush... its going to be very interesting to see how this is called Sunday. </P>

Big Blue 418
02-03-2012, 03:59 PM
The 49ers got away with blatant holding theroughout the game but whatever . If this gets the Gmwen motivated for an us vs them mentality than it maybe a blessing. I want the Gmen to play with a chip on their shoulder . If we get a late hit penality on Brady early in the game I wouldn't be too upset

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 04:15 PM
TC should point it out in a news conference to draw attention to it. Seriously.

buddy33
02-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Well I'm not sure if I heard it right, but I think they where talking about the Patriots on Sirius when they said they where called for holding an average of 1 time every 88 snaps.