PDA

View Full Version : Egals fan and Eli

DandyDon
02-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Was having dinner the other night with a buddy and his friend. My buddy is technically an eagles fan, but he really isnt a football fan.

His friend is a big Egals fan, and the converstation got around to Eli, and the "elite" stuff.

This guy just hates Eli. Says hes average at best, if he didnt have a good defense he would never win, the only reason he had a good season this year is his receivers, etc.

I asked him what QBs were better. He said the ususal: Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Big Ben. I agreed, and asked who else? Took him 5 minutes of thinking, then he says Stafford.

Now, I know Stafford is good, but I asked him by what objective measurement he could possibly say Stafford is better than Eli at this point. I mean the guy just had his first winning season? He gave a lot of BS answers; better arm, he's gonna be 10 times as good as Eli, blah, blah, blah.

So I asked him if he thought the Giants would be better off Sunday with Stafford instead of Eli. He says absolutely, Stafford is in Brady's league but Eli isnt. Predicted that Eli will throw 4 pics on Sunday.

Now, I think I'm a realist, and I know Eli is not the best, in the top 10 right now, and close to top 5. But you'd rather have a qb that has never won a playoff game play in the SB instead of Eli? Seriously?

I hear this stuff constantly - it just amazing how some peeps just HATE Eli, and no matter what he does, will never give him any props.

Guarantee if we win Sunday, this guy will have 50 excuses how this 2 time superbowl winner still stinks.

ny06
02-03-2012, 04:02 PM
He sounds like a bitter Eagle fan. </P>

The conversation should have ended the second he said "Eli is average at best"</P>

</P>

Big Blue 418
02-03-2012, 04:03 PM
The Eagles and their fans are irelevent . I could care less what they think about Eli Manning

Giantsin04
02-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Why wouldn't an Eagle fan hate Eli? If I was an Eagle fan I would hate that the Giants had a HOF bound champion QB. Heck, the Eagles have never had a QB even close to as good as Eli and I've hated all of them.

stormblue
02-03-2012, 04:08 PM
sorry , but you lost me when you admitted having eagle fans for friends.

slap yourself , and repent you sinner !

JJC7301
02-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Even if you include Stafford (which is crazy), that's only 5 QBs ahead of Eli. Being # 6 is pretty darn good.</P>

Funny that he didn't put Vick ahead of Eli.</P>

nygpolishpunk
02-03-2012, 04:15 PM
You agreed to Ben being better than Eli? What planet do you live on?

ebick
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
I asked him what QBs were better. He said the ususal: Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Big Ben. I agreed, and asked who else? Took him 5 minutes of thinking, then he says Stafford.</P>

well, at least he didn't say Vick! (beat me to it, JJ)</P>

lnp12
02-03-2012, 04:18 PM

this.

DandyDon
02-03-2012, 04:19 PM

Ben's got 2 rings. Nuff said.

Monday Eli will be better ;-)

nygsb42champs
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
They have nothing else do to since they did not even make the playoffs.

BlueJayC
02-03-2012, 04:42 PM
It's tough for them to come around.....but critic after critic are caving like houses of cards.....W after W.....I love it......hate to admit it but I have two friends who are die hard Jets fans and my jaw hit the floor last week after listening to years an years of Eli bashing from them each admitted separately that Eliis elite and has been the best QB in the NFL this year.....I was left speechless that they finally came around after being notorious Eli haters....proof is in the pudding......hopefully that puddingtastes better Monday morning....

MattMeyerBud
02-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Was having dinner the other night with a buddy and his friend. My buddy is technically an eagles fan, but he really isnt a football fan.

His friend is a big Egals fan, and the converstation got around to Eli, and the "elite" stuff.

This guy just hates Eli. Says hes average at best, if he didnt have a good defense he would never win, the only reason he had a good season this year is his receivers, etc.

I asked him what QBs were better. He said the ususal: Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Big Ben. I agreed, and asked who else? Took him 5 minutes of thinking, then he says Stafford.

Now, I know Stafford is good, but I asked him by what objective measurement he could possibly say Stafford is better than Eli at this point. I mean the guy just had his first winning season? He gave a lot of BS answers; better arm, he's gonna be 10 times as good as Eli, blah, blah, blah.

So I asked him if he thought the Giants would be better off Sunday with Stafford instead of Eli. He says absolutely, Stafford is in Brady's league but Eli isnt. Predicted that Eli will throw 4 pics on Sunday.

Now, I think I'm a realist, and I know Eli is not the best, in the top 10 right now, and close to top 5. But you'd rather have a qb that has never won a playoff game play in the SB instead of Eli? Seriously?

I hear this stuff constantly - it just amazing how some peeps just HATE Eli, and no matter what he does, will never give him any props.

Guarantee if we win Sunday, this guy will have 50 excuses how this 2 time superbowl winner still stinks.

so arguably he thinks that a top 6-7 QB is average even though this period of football probably has the most prolific QBs out of any other time period?

What a fool

just tell him: CRRRRYYYY EAGGGGLEEEESS CRRRRRYYYYYY

Ruttiger711
02-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Ben's got 2 rings. Nuff said. Monday Eli will be better ;-)
</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>and obviously then Ben is twice the QB Marino was - duh....</FONT></P>

MattMeyerBud
02-03-2012, 04:50 PM
</p>

<font color="#ff0000">and obviously then Ben is twice the QB Marino was - duh....</font></p>

ben has eli on wins, stats, superbowl appearances, and rings

hard to say he shouldn't be ahead of him

and this is coming from someone who can't stand ben

Ruttiger711
02-03-2012, 04:56 PM
</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>and obviously then Ben is twice the QB Marino was - duh....</FONT></P>

</P>

I'm no fan of Ben either, but the ring count arguement as the ultimate measure of a qb is plain silly. </P>

I dont think Ben's a better qb... although i will say this year I've seen him play the best during this regular season than any of this others and he's changed my perception of him.</P>

DandyDon
02-03-2012, 05:00 PM
</P>

I didnt say he was twice as good as anyone dude -duh?

But, objectively, he IS better than eli right now.

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Even if you include Stafford (which is crazy), that's only 5 QBs ahead of Eli. Being # 6 is pretty darn good.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Funny that he didn't put Vick ahead of Eli.</FONT></P>Fisrt thing I thought as well halfway through his post! Classic.

Ruttiger711
02-03-2012, 05:06 PM
</P>

I didnt say he was twice as good as anyone dude -duh? But, objectively, he IS better than eli right now.</P>

if you're using ring counts as a measure, there is nothing objective about it... you DID see "his" first superbowl win right?</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-03-2012, 05:08 PM
</p>

<font color="#ff0000">and obviously then Ben is twice the QB Marino was - duh....</font></p>

I didnt say he was twice as good as anyone dude -duh? But, objectively, he IS better than eli right now.</p>

if you're using ring counts as a measure, there is nothing objective about it... you DID see "his" first superbowl win right?</p>

125 yards and 2 picks

lol eeeeek

BigBlue1971
02-03-2012, 05:12 PM
your egirls fan is just a hater. he obviously doesnt know anything about football.</P>

if he thinks Big Ben is better than Eli then itshows his lack ofproqbknowledge.</P>

win or lose this game, Eli will be considered one of the top 5 qbs in the league. </P>

</P>

Ruttiger711
02-03-2012, 05:21 PM
</P>

I didnt say he was twice as good as anyone dude -duh? But, objectively, he IS better than eli right now.</P>

if you're using ring counts as a measure, there is nothing objective about it... you DID see "his" first superbowl win right?</P>

125 yards and 2 picks

lol eeeeek
</P>

If not for James Harrison, he may not have that 2nd one either. </P>

I'm not taking away his late performance in the game though... he had a great 4th quarter, a great final drive and an amazing last pass that was in just the most perfect spot for Holmes to get his one foot down in bounds. </P>

jomo
02-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Was having dinner the other night with a buddy and his friend. My buddy is technically an eagles fan, but he really isnt a football fan. His friend is a big Egals fan, and the converstation got around to Eli, and the "elite" stuff. This guy just hates Eli. Says hes average at best, if he didnt have a good defense he would never win, the only reason he had a good season this year is his receivers, etc. I asked him what QBs were better. He said the ususal: Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Big Ben. I agreed, and asked who else? Took him 5 minutes of thinking, then he says Stafford. Now, I know Stafford is good, but I asked him by what objective measurement he could possibly say Stafford is better than Eli at this point. I mean the guy just had his first winning season? He gave a lot of BS answers; better arm, he's gonna be 10 times as good as Eli, blah, blah, blah. So I asked him if he thought the Giants would be better off Sunday with Stafford instead of Eli. He says absolutely, Stafford is in Brady's league but Eli isnt. Predicted that Eli will throw 4 pics on Sunday. Now, I think I'm a realist, and I know Eli is not the best, in the top 10 right now, and close to top 5. But you'd rather have a qb that has never won a playoff game play in the SB instead of Eli? Seriously? I hear this stuff constantly - it just amazing how some peeps just HATE Eli, and no matter what he does, will never give him any props. Guarantee if we win Sunday, this guy will have 50 excuses how this 2 time superbowl winner still stinks.You need to set the bar higher on friends! [:D]

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 05:27 PM
They just have this pre-stamped image seared into their brains that Eli is a terrible pick machine, despite all the things he's done.

That's what makes them so irate when Eli succeeds, their brains can't handle it.

I just got home from the auto parts store, ran into a very bitter Jets fan behind the counter... LOL.

FBomb
02-03-2012, 05:30 PM
My one and only reason for reponding to this thread is to say I (and every other Giants fan worth a spit) couldn't care less what any Eagles fan's opinion is of MY quarterback.</P>

Move along, nothing to see here.</P>

ikebibby91
02-03-2012, 10:09 PM
What is amazing is that you would entertain this guy with a conversation about the Giants at all. He doesn't hate Eli He hates the GIANTS! He's an Eagles fan.

gfan555
02-03-2012, 10:54 PM
The drain team.
I mean dream team.
Dreaming about the playoffs.

M0rbid
02-03-2012, 10:59 PM
More like The Midget Team. Should've won that second game against them....

Redeyejedi
02-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Eagle fans talking about QB's should be banned.Andy Reid system makes anybody look good. People dont factor in complexity of scheme as well. not many QB's are as cerebral as Eli.I laughed when Kevin Kolb was making excuses for his poor play because he wasnt used to having to make reads post snap. Amazing how NFL teams keep falling for NFL QB's coming from the Egals they always suck everywhere else

DandyDon
02-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Was having dinner the other night with a buddy and his friend. My buddy is technically an eagles fan, but he really isnt a football fan. His friend is a big Egals fan, and the converstation got around to Eli, and the "elite" stuff. This guy just hates Eli. Says hes average at best, if he didnt have a good defense he would never win, the only reason he had a good season this year is his receivers, etc. I asked him what QBs were better. He said the ususal: Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Big Ben. I agreed, and asked who else? Took him 5 minutes of thinking, then he says Stafford. Now, I know Stafford is good, but I asked him by what objective measurement he could possibly say Stafford is better than Eli at this point. I mean the guy just had his first winning season? He gave a lot of BS answers; better arm, he's gonna be 10 times as good as Eli, blah, blah, blah. So I asked him if he thought the Giants would be better off Sunday with Stafford instead of Eli. He says absolutely, Stafford is in Brady's league but Eli isnt. Predicted that Eli will throw 4 pics on Sunday. Now, I think I'm a realist, and I know Eli is not the best, in the top 10 right now, and close to top 5. But you'd rather have a qb that has never won a playoff game play in the SB instead of Eli? Seriously? I hear this stuff constantly - it just amazing how some peeps just HATE Eli, and no matter what he does, will never give him any props. Guarantee if we win Sunday, this guy will have 50 excuses how this 2 time superbowl winner still stinks.You need to set the bar higher on friends! [:D]

Live in Freehold NJ, but have a lot of friends and business down Philly way. They are not ALL d-bags...

But I just cant wait to wear my Gint's colors on Monday.;-)

Diamondring
02-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Was having dinner the other night with a buddy and his friend. My buddy is technically an eagles fan, but he really isnt a football fan. His friend is a big Egals fan, and the converstation got around to Eli, and the "elite" stuff. This guy just hates Eli. Says hes average at best, if he didnt have a good defense he would never win, the only reason he had a good season this year is his receivers, etc. I asked him what QBs were better. He said the ususal: Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Big Ben. I agreed, and asked who else? Took him 5 minutes of thinking, then he says Stafford. Now, I know Stafford is good, but I asked him by what objective measurement he could possibly say Stafford is better than Eli at this point. I mean the guy just had his first winning season? He gave a lot of BS answers; better arm, he's gonna be 10 times as good as Eli, blah, blah, blah. So I asked him if he thought the Giants would be better off Sunday with Stafford instead of Eli. He says absolutely, Stafford is in Brady's league but Eli isnt. Predicted that Eli will throw 4 pics on Sunday. Now, I think I'm a realist, and I know Eli is not the best, in the top 10 right now, and close to top 5. But you'd rather have a qb that has never won a playoff game play in the SB instead of Eli? Seriously? I hear this stuff constantly - it just amazing how some peeps just HATE Eli, and no matter what he does, will never give him any props. Guarantee if we win Sunday, this guy will have 50 excuses how this 2 time superbowl winner still stinks.You need to set the bar higher on friends! [:D]One of my cousins is a Cowboys Fan. Yuck.

scoopscj
02-04-2012, 01:12 AM
I'll just leave this here for your enjoyment.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/scoopscj/EaglesFanwithabeard.jpg

ru_gmen55
02-04-2012, 01:17 AM
At this point, I'm convinced that regardless of what Eli accomplishes in his career, he will always be viewed by the general population of NFL fans with skepticism. Whether that is fair or not is irrelevant...if he wins a second ring on Sunday, who really cares? He has more than proven himself in my opinion...if the critics still want to hate on him, so be it.

Mohann
02-04-2012, 04:38 AM
</p>

So if you had a team you'd rather have Ben than Eli?

Mohann
02-04-2012, 04:58 AM
At this point, I'm convinced that regardless of what Eli accomplishes in his career, he will always be viewed by the general population of NFL fans with skepticism. Whether that is fair or not is irrelevant...if he wins a second ring on Sunday, who really cares? He has more than proven himself in my opinion...if the critics still want to hate on him, so be it.

Amen, and I don't even care anymore. I even like it. It make his victories that much more infuriating to other teams fans. No matter how much they trash Eli they can't get under my skin and sometimes if I can find the right button to push, their head melts. It's awesome. Just be like Eli and don't let them rattle you, the more you bELIeve the angrier they'll get. When you've got them foaming at the mouth and they say "I hate Eli" tell them that's you know he's great, because his enemies hate him, and duck so you don't get hit by some exploding head parts.

appletree943
02-04-2012, 09:37 AM
before this playoff run giants fans didnt even know where to put Eli [:P] even with his 1 superbowl

SweetZombieJesus
02-04-2012, 11:14 AM
before this playoff run giants fans didnt even know where to put Eli [:P] even with his 1 superbowl

Actually, pay attention, he's elevated his QB play since the 2007 run all the way through and those who paid attention knew all the picks in 2010 were a lot of balls that bounced off the receivers' hands. Nobody who's been paying attention and isn't an Eli hater has been criticizing Eli for years.

Let alone this year, EVERYBODY including the haters has had to admit he's been playing at the highest level, even during the losing streak. Even during that bad streak everybody knew Eli, Cruz, and JPP were the last problems on the team. Eli had the team on his back this entire year -- where did we end with the 4th quarter comebacks, 6 or 7 games? I know he broke the NFL record (held by Peyton and Jonny U) at 15 4th quarter TDs.

BillTheGreek
02-04-2012, 11:25 AM
before this playoff run giants fans didnt even know where to put Eli* [:P] even with his 1 superbowl

Have the Philadelphia Eagles ever won the Super Bowl?
No.
Although the Eagles have attended many championship games and been a participant at the Super Bowl, they have never won one. And NEVER WILL !

ajd121
02-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Sounds a lot like this guy I found on the Philadelphia Phillies Forum

"in the past 2 months, he has been horrifically OVERRATED.
at the
beginning of the season, they were questioning whether or not to move on
from him because he was so bad... now all of a sudden, he's a top 5 QB
in the league?? it's ridiculous how many people are so caught up in the
moment, just because the Giants are in the SB again.

but some of that is pure luck. most of that is the rest of the team.
from what i've seen this year, the Giants won IN SPITE of Manning.
and
if you really want the guy that was clutch at the end of games, look at
Victor Cruz. he almost single-handedly made Manning look like Brady, in
the 4th quarter.
i just don't see it. he's just one of those lost confused puppy guys that seems to get lucky breaks when it matters.

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=5&amp;nav=messages&amp;webtag=ml-phillies&amp;tid=105457

DandyDon
02-04-2012, 11:56 AM
</p>

So if you had a team you'd rather have Ben than Eli?

Nope, Ben is a dirtbag and I'll never root for him. Ditto Rivers.

Diamondring
02-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Sounds a lot like this guy I found on the Philadelphia Phillies Forum

"in the past 2 months, he has been horrifically OVERRATED.
at the
beginning of the season, they were questioning whether or not to move on
from him because he was so bad... now all of a sudden, he's a top 5 QB
in the league?? it's ridiculous how many people are so caught up in the
moment, just because the Giants are in the SB again.

but some of that is pure luck. most of that is the rest of the team.
from what i've seen this year, the Giants won IN SPITE of Manning.
and
if you really want the guy that was clutch at the end of games, look at
Victor Cruz. he almost single-handedly made Manning look like Brady, in
the 4th quarter.
i just don't see it. he's just one of those lost confused puppy guys that seems to get lucky breaks when it matters.

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=5&amp;nav=messages&amp;webtag=ml-phillies&amp;tid=105457
I'm going to use these two qbs because their situation is kind the same. Joe Montana and Steve Young both had players who were able to run after the catch so why you use Cruz running after the catch to prove your point? You really don't have a point talking about Cruz making Eli look good than he really is since players running after the catch is real important to a qbs success.

FBomb
02-04-2012, 12:17 PM
</P>

Are you making things up to be controversialor do you really believe the things you pull out of your ***?</P>

</P>

Easy-Duz-It
02-04-2012, 01:51 PM
what's amazing to me is that the op deems some random idiotic comment by a biased/misinformed eagles fan worthy of its on thread on this message board.

LTMVP8686
02-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Funny how some think Eli is stupid. On the Wonderlic test, which measures a player's IQ, Eli scored a 39 which is tied for highest ever, for a QB, with that Brian Griese. Eli's IQ is 125, which is above average, and the average IQ score is 85 - 114. Eli's GPA when he finished college was 3.44.

Phillip Rivers has more interceptions than playoff games played and hasn't been able to do it in the playoffs yet some think he is more talented than Eli even though Eli, in both SB runs, has only 1 interception. Rivers also had 20 picks this year which the media is ignoring. Rivers has lost to twice Brady and once to Big Ben in the playoffs.

Eli won a SB without a big performance from Plax and with big performances from unknowns like Boss and Tyree. No Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham there.

Big Ben is actually 3rd in 4th quarter comebacks since his career began and behind Eli/Peyton, who are tied, and Brees. He and Eli have been clutch in playoffs.

Eli has been more clutch then his brother in the playoffs, has the coolness of Montana and Brady, has won a SB without the convenience of a dome (Brees) and defeated Brady, Rodgers, and Favre in the playoffs.

As for Stafford, in his one playoff game, he had 2 interceptions, less than Eli in his 2 SB runs. As for Eli having talented receivers, doesn't Stafford have one in Johnson who had the most receiving yards in the league (close to 1700) and 2 other receivers who combined for over 1500 yards?

No different than Eli had who had Cruz and 2 other receivers in Nicks and Manningham. Detroit's 2nd and 3rd receivers had just as many yards as Nicks and Manningham combined and none of them are Pro Bowlers.

nycisgreat
02-04-2012, 02:44 PM

That is a typically Eagle fan. "Oh put pressure on Eli , and he'll throw 4 picks". Just plain old stupid. They are so envious of us. If the Giants had Desean Jackson, he probably would've had two 2000 yards. Eli is one of the best at throwing the deep ball. With the way Jackson could get behind defenses so well. I am pretty sure that this would happen.

I think the Eli bashing nothing to do with his play. Most people around the country hate people from NYC. Just a crazy hate.

Eli2Nicks612
02-04-2012, 03:00 PM

So if Eli has one of the greatest game of all time, throwing 4 touchdowns and well over 300 yards with Wilfork in his face every play and being able to throw the ball to his receivers in quadruple coverage, but loses by a field goal 38-35 he wouldn't be as good Ben, because he wouldn't have as many rings. That's basically what you are saying.

TroyArcher
02-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Your first mistake was trying to have an intelligent conversation with and Eagles fan.

DandyDon
02-04-2012, 04:37 PM

So if Eli has one of the greatest game of all time, throwing 4 touchdowns and well over 300 yards with Wilfork in his face every play and being able to throw the ball to his receivers in quadruple coverage, but loses by a field goal 38-35 he wouldn't be as good Ben, because he wouldn't have as many rings. That's basically what you are saying.

LOL - no bro, thats what YOU are saying. What I'm saying is, stats are for fantasy, rings are for real. By your logic, I guess you think Rivers is a better QB than Eli?

I guarantee Marino would trade that passing yards record he had for so long for just one ring.

I think being able to get it done when it counts is more important than stats. Just my opinion, sorry if ya dont agree.

ru_gmen55
02-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Funny how some think Eli is stupid. On the Wonderlic test, which measures a player's IQ, Eli scored a 39 which is tied for highest ever, for a QB, with that Brian Griese. Eli's IQ is 125, which is above average, and the average IQ score is 85 - 114. Eli's GPA when he finished college was 3.44.

Phillip Rivers has more interceptions than playoff games played and hasn't been able to do it in the playoffs yet some think he is more talented than Eli even though Eli, in both SB runs, has only 1 interception. Rivers also had 20 picks this year which the media is ignoring. Rivers has lost to twice Brady and once to Big Ben in the playoffs.

Eli won a SB without a big performance from Plax and with big performances from unknowns like Boss and Tyree. No Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham there.

Big Ben is actually 3rd in 4th quarter comebacks since his career began and behind Eli/Peyton, who are tied, and Brees. He and Eli have been clutch in playoffs.

Eli has been more clutch then his brother in the playoffs, has the coolness of Montana and Brady, has won a SB without the convenience of a dome (Brees) and defeated Brady, Rodgers, and Favre in the playoffs.

As for Stafford, in his one playoff game, he had 2 interceptions, less than Eli in his 2 SB runs. As for Eli having talented receivers, doesn't Stafford have one in Johnson who had the most receiving yards in the league (close to 1700) and 2 other receivers who combined for over 1500 yards?

No different than Eli had who had Cruz and 2 other receivers in Nicks and Manningham. Detroit's 2nd and 3rd receivers had just as many yards as Nicks and Manningham combined and none of them are Pro Bowlers.

I think some people have a tendency to mistake his natural-aggression with stupidity. There's no doubt he has had his fair share of blunders over the course of his career, but I never considered that stupidity...just him trying to do too much. Especially all those picks last season. You could argue a lot of them weren't his fault, but a good amount still were...his biggest improvement this season has been his ability to hold onto the football when there's nothing there. Let's hope he continues that trend tomorrow. Smart football is the best way to beat the disciplined Pats.

appodictic
02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
I really really really hope Eli just throws for 500 yards. Then we can just have a token STFU each time someone criticises eli.

DandyDon
02-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Anyway, heres the emails after the game:

From Me Subject: Eli
Sent: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 5:00:56 AM

Still Average? Even you got to admit he was throwin darts tonite.

From him:

Couldn't wait to send this could you?

He played a great game- congrats.

Bashum_Blue
02-06-2012, 11:06 AM
</p>

Not anymore.

DandyDon
02-06-2012, 11:11 AM
</p>

Not anymore.

;-)

Robert21156
02-06-2012, 11:36 AM
</P>

</P>

Well, now Eli has 2, and Eli actually EARNED his. Check Ben's QB rating for the 1st Super Bowl - he blew chunks, but of course, had a great defense. Ben did play very well in the 2nd one, but once again, his defense made one play that swung 14 points on the last play of the first half with the int. return 99 yards for a touchdown. That one play actually won the game. I'll take Eli over Ben and I'm sure you will as well.</P>