PDA

View Full Version : Monday morning...

hadenough
02-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Well...the week is ending. Shortly it will be Monday morning...it's either going to be a great week or a week of depression.

Let's make it a great week....Let's go Giants!!!

Gmen2005
02-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Well...the week is ending. Shortly it will be Monday morning...it's either going to be a great week or a week of depression.

Either a great year or a year of depression is more like it.

Giants10Joe
02-03-2012, 05:36 PM

A full year of depression? You can't let it get to you like that. You have to be able to move on after a tough loss. What I try to do let wins make me happy (a great year) but not let losses make me sad (only a week of depression not a full year). If they lose, you just have to turn to the next thing. For someone with Henrik Lundqvist in their signature that shouldn't be too hard to turn to hockey.

SweetZombieJesus
02-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Week? I'm either going to be sky high or depressed for at least 3 months, maybe 6.

miked1958
02-03-2012, 06:41 PM

Yep... It's going to be depressing enough to have to wait till Sept for Football again, let alone having to spend the whole offseason thinking what could have been

~MOJORISIN~
02-03-2012, 07:59 PM
would rather lose and not get to the show-than lose in the show!

bigjeep
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Come on guys, win or lose we are in the SB. Yes a defeat will be tough for a few days, but my god we are there in the "BIG DANCE". Its a great season win or lose. Never know how many years it might take to get back, so enjoy the game.

PS -- its going to take a great game by Brady to beat us. I'm betting on the Giants and Eli!

Voldamort
02-03-2012, 08:20 PM
STOP IT THE G-MEN WIN THIS GAME

suzyq
02-03-2012, 08:23 PM
yup.I substitute teach and I told them that I will not be available Monday because I will either be crying or happy. I see myself being happy.

GO GIANTS!!!! WE ARE ALL IN!!!!

giantsfan420
02-03-2012, 08:24 PM
the giants are winning make no mistake about that.

but, in an alternate universe where the giants might lose, i would certainly not be depressed or upset. this team overcame a ton of injuries and tough breaks/impossible schedule to overcome all that just to make it to the postseason with another impossible schedule just to win out and make it to the SB with an "impossible" chance at winning it all.

this team has proven its got the talent and heart to be a factor for some time. win or lose, their is a ton of positives to take away from this year for the team and individual players.

we're about to play in a second SB in 4 years with a serious shot at winning. i could think of 29 other teams who wish they could say they made it to A super bowl, let alone win A super bowl. we've won one in improbable fashion and are on our way to another one.

great season with a ton to look forward to. a loss would suck for all but an hour or so for me, then a ton to be proud about.

bigjeep
02-03-2012, 08:28 PM
the giants are winning make no mistake about that. but, in an alternate universe where the giants might lose, i would certainly not be depressed or upset. this team overcame a ton of injuries and tough breaks/impossible schedule to overcome all that just to make it to the postseason with another impossible schedule just to win out and make it to the SB with an "impossible" chance at winning it all. this team has proven its got the talent and heart to be a factor for some time. win or lose, their is a ton of positives to take away from this year for the team and individual players. we're about to play in a second SB in 4 years with a serious shot at winning. i could think of 29 other teams who wish they could say they made it to A super bowl, let alone win A super bowl. we've won one in improbable fashion and are on our way to another one. great season with a ton to look forward to. a loss would suck for all but an hour or so for me, then a ton to be proud about.</P>

</P>

[Y]</P>