PDA

View Full Version : (Giants Related) Funny story on NBCSports with Rodney Harrison on Costas last night.

DragonSoul
02-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Since I did not see this posted, I figured I would share.

Costas asked the panel what they thought of Indy hosting the game. Rodney said that even though the Colts fans were everywhere (obviously) that they are/were polite to him even though they would still boo him when they saw/see him.

Then he talked about how nice of a venue it is because everything is condensed and in an 8 block radius. But in the same time it stinks because in the morning when he gets up and is in the hallway he has to see David Tyree. He said that it took him a long time to get over it, but because of his wife he was able to get over it.

The funniest thing he said besides the Tyree remark. Was that he was walking in the hall way and since the Giants are playing in the SB this year, there are many Giant Fans around. So he said one Giant fan went up to him with a football and did the motion of the ball sticking to his head while shaking it. (Rodney actually showed the motion, it really was a Laugh out Loud moment)...

Let me see if I can find a link of it online. But it was pretty funny. Rodney is at least honest about the whole thing. How it bothered him, and if it was him it would be a revenge game.