PDA

View Full Version : I had been nervous all postseason

smashndash715
02-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Just how ive always been with the gmen...ill be ok till friday or saturday then start playing out all scenarios in my head to the point i just want the game to get here and happen...I finally thought i was going to make it thru a whole week without worrying, about the biggest game of the year no less, but its friday and the feeling has struck again..i have all the confidence in the world in this team they have already done everything people said they wouldnt..but we still have to make it thru one more game and im just really hoping the vets can kinda calm the young guys down early and we can bring a 4th ring back...LETS GO GMEN

Blackula31
02-03-2012, 06:14 PM
This is how I've felt for every Giants SB... hearing all of the why they will and why they wont scenarios... etc... I cant usually even sit down for playoff games... Im up contesting every penalty that goes against us... and cussing up a storm for every dropped ball etc... OH WHAT WE GO THRU BEING SPORTS FANS!!! LOL

miked1958
02-03-2012, 06:55 PM
This is how I've felt for every Giants SB... hearing all of the why they will and why they wont scenarios... etc... I cant usually even sit down for playoff games... Im up contesting every penalty that goes against us... and cussing up a storm for every dropped ball etc... OH WHAT WE GO THRU BEING SPORTS FANS!!! LOL
This

MikeIsaGiant
02-03-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm feeling nervous as well for the young ones.

I hope Cruz eats that secondary alive

TuckYou
02-03-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm feeling nervous as well for the young ones. I hope Cruz eats that secondary alive</P>

They just have to look the ball into their hands first, and then think about running with it. It seems fundamental and easy, but when the spotlights are on you in the biggest game of your life, its a completely different mentality. Ive played in championship games before, obviously not on this level, but it is just totally different. </P>

Easy-Duz-It
02-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Just how ive always been with the gmen...ill be ok till friday or saturday then start playing out all scenarios in my head to the point i just want the game to get here and happen...I finally thought i was going to make it thru a whole week without worrying, about the biggest game of the year no less, but its friday and the feeling has struck again..i have all the confidence in the world in this team they have already done everything people said they wouldnt..but we still have to make it thru one more game and im just really hoping the vets can kinda calm the young guys down early and we can bring a 4th ring back...LETS GO GMEN

i think this is how we all feel as fans. and if you didn't feel this way, i'd question how much of a fan you were.

i'm so excited for this game and will probably have butterflies in my stomach until the 4th qtr strikes 0:00; whether we're up 50-0 or down 14-10. just how it is.

ALL IN.