PDA

View Full Version : Rolle posted this pic on twitter.

DragonSoul
02-03-2012, 06:45 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AkxCXbDCIAAwT5v.jpg:large

Axels15
02-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Love it

davecrazy
02-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Talk is cheap, play the game

RoanokeFan
02-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Locked and loaded

MikeIsaGiant
02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
'

LOL okay.

Rolle, phillip, and grant... don't post pics like this on twitter because it's not fun

Axels15
02-03-2012, 06:52 PM
'

LOL okay.

Rolle, phillip, and grant... don't post pics like this on twitter because it's not fun

Seriously, lighten the **** up

It's a two week break from the championship to the super bowl. They are also forced to go to media sessions or get fined.

Are they supposed to sit on their hands and zip their mouths shut until the game?

Come on, Man

giantsfan420
02-03-2012, 06:52 PM
that is awesome. how did none of us think of that?

lol that might be the coolest tweet/clever unit nickname i ever heard besides well...i dont want to get graphic. lol.

giantsfan420
02-03-2012, 06:55 PM
safeties are about to go off...and we got guys who know how to deliver the head shots.

god i wish football didnt become the version it is today and players could play like woodson lott etc.

i feel that part of phillips game got kinda limited bc we all saw that helacious hit he put on m.moore i believe of the steelers his rookie year.
u can kinda tell phillips has to pull up a lil, like that hit on grahm vs NO, it still looked like phillips was trying to pull up and grahm got LEVELED.

u think it'd be worth a 15 yd penalty for one of the guys to deliver a HUGE hit early in the game, let the wr's know, not hear, but KNOW the footsteps are close...real close

MikeIsaGiant
02-03-2012, 06:56 PM
'

LOL okay.

It's a two week break from the championship to the super bowl. They are also forced to go to media sessions or get fined.

Are they supposed to sit on their hands and zip their mouths shut until the game?

Come on, Man

I was talking to dave bro, and I obviously was kidding. I was basically saying the same thing as you

Axels15
02-03-2012, 06:57 PM
'

LOL okay.

Come on, Man

I was talking to dave bro, and I obviously was kidding. I was basically saying the same thing as you

LOL no, i know, I was agreeing with you also...

I probably should have made that more clear...

I thought the 'seriously' was enough of an agreement

MikeIsaGiant
02-03-2012, 07:20 PM
'

LOL okay.

Come on, Man

LOL no, i know, I was agreeing with you also...

I probably should have made that more clear...

I thought the 'seriously' was enough of an agreement

LOL oops, gotcha

Voldamort
02-03-2012, 07:30 PM
nice pic win the game Giants

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-03-2012, 07:34 PM
safeties are about to go off...and we got guys who know how to deliver the head shots. <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>god i wish football didnt become the version it is today and players could play like woodson lott etc</FONT>. i feel that part of phillips game got kinda limited bc we all saw that helacious hit he put on m.moore i believe of the steelers his rookie year. u can kinda tell phillips has to pull up a lil, like that hit on grahm vs NO, it still looked like phillips was trying to pull up and grahm got LEVELED. u think it'd be worth a 15 yd penalty for one of the guys to deliver a HUGE hit early in the game, let the wr's know, not hear, but KNOW the footsteps are close...real close I agree but feel it goes both ways. But yes would rather have a knock-down drag-out game on the field! good stuff man.

DemandedAce
02-03-2012, 08:26 PM
That's freaking awesome, going on the facebook default now..

gmen0820
02-03-2012, 10:03 PM
u think it'd be worth a 15 yd penalty for one of the guys to deliver a HUGE hit early in the game, let the wr's know, not hear, but KNOW the footsteps are close...real closeYes, yes, yes.

It always is in my opinion, but if you get that penalty you better send a message. With Vick for example, I don't care if you get flagged 15 yards for a level shot every play.

Hell, give Brady one, and we'll see him start flinching again. Gisele is anticipating it.

mfraykor
02-03-2012, 11:22 PM

Calm down killer...don't get too excited

nycisgreat
02-03-2012, 11:49 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AkxCXbDCIAAwT5v.jpg:large

Whoa! Excellent acronym. I really want them to help secure Coughlin's spot in history.

Harooni
02-04-2012, 12:50 AM
RPG??? ROLE PLAYING GAME

SanAntonioGiant
02-04-2012, 05:30 PM
https://yfrog.com/odujasmj:iphone